Sivu 6 / 8 EnsimmäinenEnsimmäinen ... 2345678 ViimeinenViimeinen
Tulokset 101 - 120 / 141

Aihe: VapeMania.ro - > Zen Atty Pro, Kanthal Ribbon, ProVari, Kick etc..

Höyrypää

Sijainti
    Helsinki
    Hi Vapemania team, There occurred some fault when paying my order with the amount of € 27,96 . I created an account to you before that. Please check if you have received this order, Paypal informed that "You authorized a payment of 27.96 EUR to CPM MEDIA DIVE SRL" so I assume they have invoiced my Paypal account. In your website there was error details with 167 rows, as second there was mentioned "CHECKOUTSTATUS -> PaymentActionCompleted". At the same time your website also emptied my shopping cart. So have you received my order? Please advice.

EDIT. OK, please answer via email actually. Juse sent you email as well.
    Viimeksi muokannut JukkaPoika; 07.07.13 kello 17:33.

Sijainti
    Järvenpää
    ^ Oon pari kertaa tilannu tuolta ja molemmilla kerroilla herjannu jostain virheestä tilauksessa, vaan silti sähköpostiin tullu tilausvarmistukset yms. ja paketti ajallaan saapunut.

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja JukkaPoika Näytä viesti
    Hi Vapemania team, There occurred some fault when paying my order with the amount of € 27,96 . I created an account to you before that. Please check if you have received this order, Paypal informed that "You authorized a payment of 27.96 EUR to CPM MEDIA DIVE SRL" so I assume they have invoiced my Paypal account. In your website there was error details with 167 rows, as second there was mentioned "CHECKOUTSTATUS -> PaymentActionCompleted". At the same time your website also emptied my shopping cart. So have you received my order? Please advice.

EDIT. OK, please answer via email actually. Juse sent you email as well.
    We have received your order, everything is ok and it will ship out tomorrow.

You are receiving the authorisation email because we only bill you after we check the real stock. Sometimes we encounter stock errors and we have to send refunds for the missing products. That's why we don't take your money as soon as you make the transaction.

Höyrypää

Sijainti
    Helsinki
    Thanks MTP and VapeMania for the answers! Can't wait for the packet to arrive.

Höyryttelijä

Sijainti
    Helsinki
    I would also love to see a lower nic option from Mountain Oak Vapors. The medium strenght at MOV is 9mg and I'd probably prefer that over the 12mg suggested.
    The sample packs are a great idea but unfortunately they both include several flavors that I'm not at all interested in trying so unless they can be customized they're not really worth my while.

I also have another request: would you consider adding some new flavors to your selection?
    I'm dying to get my hands on their Chai Tea Latte and Red Drop from their Sweetwater Valley line sounds pretty amazing too.

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Here's the new products that we've added and some stock update, sorry for the lack of updates but we're just returning from a very hot summer..

• Ba Gua by Team Rampage: both the SS and the Brass versions are now live and in stock. Remember: this is a high-quality 14500 e-cig mod that works perfectly with 17mm style atomizers. The Ba Gua is a small mod that packs a big punch, It features a fully adjustable 510 connector, which can be adjusted form either side, bottom firing switch with locking ring, brass contacts for better conductivity, comes engraved and each unit has a unique serial number.

• The Ikarus Hybrid e-Cig: U-wick, Dual-Wick, everything is possible! The ikarus mod is a hybrid, built in high quality stainless steel and are held to be configurable to various formats. It comes pre-set to 18350 mod in which you can choose to purchase tube 18500 Stainless Steel. It's a 10+ quality hybrid. VapeMania is a certified reseller of the Ikarus.
    • Atmos Lab Concentrated Flavours and Atmos Lab bases. We're restocked all the flavours and also rebuilt our catalogue with new delicious onces, feel free to browse our site for the full list.

• AW IMR batteries: now in stock in all sizes at the cheapest prices on the market.
    • The H2 Bottom-Coil clearomizer, a super-cheap alternative to the CE4+ but with a bottom-coil that can be replaced and a higher-build quality. This one will never run dry because of the bottom coil and performance-wise is very good.

Sijainti
    Hobo
    Atmos labin pohjia tilasin, kun hain postista oli Itellan saate kirje mukana, ja paketti pakattu Itellan toimesta muovi pussiin sisällä alkuperäinen kupla muovi kuori joka oli kosteudesta hajonnut. Yksi pullo oli vuotanut.
    Meiliä kuvalla Vapemaniaan, ja tunnin päästä Alex vastasi että lähettävät uuden lähetyksen Tiistaina!
    Loistavaa palvelua! Thank's Alex

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW

October's Contest, Win a Joyetech™ eGo-C Kit!

VapeMania has decided on running a new contest! You have the chance of winning one of the 7 x Joyetech™ eGo-C complete e-cig Kits, we put out for you!

What you have to do in order to participate in this contest?

• Recommend Vape Mania to a friend. Make sure they subscribe to our newsletter and mention your name, by using the following link: VapeMania NewsLetter
    • Order at least 3 Atmos Lab bases by the end of October 2013, on http://www.VapeMania.ro.

The promotional campaign starts on October 4th and ends on October 31st 2013. Once you complete the steps mentioned above, we will send an email confirming that you've been added into our contest for one of the Kits.

The draw for the winners will take place on November 1st, 2013 using Random.org and the winners will be announced on our blog at Blogul VapeMania and on our Facebook page. Winners will also receive email communication from us.

Jump in, every new friend subscribed & placed order is another winning chance for you!

Sincerely,
    VapeMania Team

Mitkäs noi kolme toimitustapaa on ja paljonko saa tuolta tilata?

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Mike01 Näytä viesti
    Mitkäs noi kolme toimitustapaa on ja paljonko saa tuolta tilata?
    Mike, could you please translate in english? I couldn't understand anything from google translate..

Sijainti
    Kempele
    If I could help.
    -The question was: what are (the differences between) the three delivery methods, and how much you are allowed to order from there(amount of e-liquids)?

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Pötky Näytä viesti
    If I could help.
    -The question was: what are (the differences between) the three delivery methods, and how much you are allowed to order from there(amount of e-liquids)?
    Thanks Pötky!

We only have 2 delivery methods for foreign customers:
    1. Posta Romana (envelope): it describes sending via a bubble-protected envelope with tracking number. good for normal orders, up to 6x Atmos Lab Base (100ml each) for an envelope
    2. Posta Romana (box): good for sending via a box, suits large orders.

Please let me know if i can help with any other info. PS, it might be good if you could check out this page as well:
    Delivery and Payment Details

Have a good day/night!

Höyrykonkari

Sijainti
    Tampere
    Suosittelen tilaamaan pohjat laatikossa, vaikka kalliimmaksi tuleekin. Oma tilaus (8kpl pohjia@kirjekuori) saapui tänään märkänä ja repaleisena. Yksi pullo oli vuotanut ja tuhonnut koko kirjeen. Mitään ei puuttunut. Onneksi postissa olivat pakanneet lähetyksen muutaman muovipussin sisään.

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Hezzuu Näytä viesti
    Suosittelen tilaamaan pohjat laatikossa, vaikka kalliimmaksi tuleekin. Oma tilaus (8kpl pohjia@kirjekuori) saapui tänään märkänä ja repaleisena. Yksi pullo oli vuotanut ja tuhonnut koko kirjeen. Mitään ei puuttunut. Onneksi postissa olivat pakanneet lähetyksen muutaman muovipussin sisään.
    Hezzuu, send us an email with your order id and we can replace the broken bottle.

Höyrykonkari

Sijainti
    Tampere
    ^Already done. Your customer service offered to refund the broken bottle. Thank you!

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW

We're planning a massive discount on the Ikarus Hybrid e-cig mod. The voucher is valid for a couple of days only. Now's your chance to get this wonderful Genesis Hybrid with a massive 19 EUR discount.

The voucher code that you can use in order to get this discount: 1UQV0SE2

Want to find out more about the Ikarus? Then watch this wonderul review here:

Please let us know if you encounter any problems with ordering from us, we're always here to help!

First time ordering from VapeMania? Read our delivery page to see prices and everything related.

Warm regards,
    VapeMania team

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW

Santa is coming to all Vapers!

We know that Santa will come soon and we're preparing accordingly. <b>We now have the best prices that you can use for the whole month of December in order to stock up for the winter holidays</b>. The vouchers will give you access to everything that you need to vape along and enjoy the best vaping possible.

The Ikarus Hybrid e-Cig: Get an EXCLUSIVE price of 149.99 EUR for the Ikarus Hybrid instead of 177.00 EUR (price directly on the site). Very low voltage drop and one of the highest quality vaping experience is possible with this e-cig. Warning: we have a very low stock and we're expecting a fast sale, make sure to grab it early.
    U-wick, Dual-Wick, everything is possible! The Ikarus mod is a hybrid, built in high quality stainless steel and are held to be configurable to various formats. It comes pre-set to 18350 mod in which you can choose to purchase tube 18500 Stainless Steel. It's a 10+ quality hybrid. VapeMania is a certified reseller of the Ikarus.

The Kick Variable Voltage: the lowest price possible, accessible directly on the site for this wonderful mod, 29.21 EUR. Works with 90%+ of the mechanical mods out there. Ever wanted to do variable wattage? Now's your chance!

Atmos Lab Concentrated Flavours and Atmos Lab bases. Now's the time to get into e-liquid mixing. Make sure you read the manufacturer's guide to preparing the best e-liquid. With this voucher code you can get a 15% discount on both the bases and the concentrated flavours. This is the lowest price out there!
    Be sure to take advantage of this offer while we still have stock! CODE: F09TWMCJ

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW

LIFETIME discount VOUCHERs

Hello again fellow vapers,

Just a quick announcement from the team behind VapeMania e-cig shop.

We are now giving away life-time e-liquid vouchers for the customers that have 2+ confirmed orders with us. Keep in mind that we already have low prices for all the e-liquids that we sell, and that the vouchers we're giving away now are INDIVIDUAL and FOR LIFE.

What do you have to do in order to get the voucher? Just email us from our site with the subject "Personal voucher", I'll personally check your account and send the code after confirmation that you have more than 2 orders with us (order value does not count).

Looking forward to your feedback! Don't forget to post in this thread when requesting a code!

Warm regards,
    VM Team

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW

Receive 5 EUROS, Just Answer Our 1-minute Survery

Don't miss this! We're giving away 5 EUR to anyone that will answer our survey!

Click here: VapeMania Survey

Some common questions and answers:

How long does it take?[*]Less than five minutes. It only has a couple of yes / no type questions.

What do I have to do?[*]Answer some simple questions about your vaping habits.

Why should I answer?[*]To receive 5 EUROS and to help make our vaping shop a better place. Based on your answers VapeMania will decide on future products.

Where can i answer? Click here: VapeMania Survey

Looking forward to serving you better!

Warm regards,
    VapeMania Team
    VapeMania - Your Trusted e-Cig Shop

PS: don't forget to confirm here as well when you've completed the survey, thank you!

Sijainti
    Kuopio
    Done! Also replied to the email.

Keskustelu Kaupat

Tämän aiheen tunnukset (tag)

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi
  • Sinä et voi muokata viestejäsi
  •