Sivu 47 / 49 EnsimmäinenEnsimmäinen ... 3743444546474849 ViimeinenViimeinen
Tulokset 921 - 940 / 968

Aihe: inawera.com

No problem. Hope you will begin visiting our shop.

What do you say about new e-liquids?

Wehave’em 18! We have prepared something for fruitty flavours loversand for those who enjoy tobacco ones and touches of mint! Everythingin super prices! Are you ready for a knockout?
    http://www.inawera.com/eliquidy-tino-milano-classic-c-88.html?str=50

-Classic:

1.American Classic
    2.Classic Cigar
    3.Classic Cigarillos
    4.Classic MB
    5.Classic Royal Club
    6.Smooth Leaf Classic

-Classic Green:

1.Bright Blend
    2.Green Cigar
    3.Green Cigarillos
    4.Green Max Blend
    5.Green Smooth Leaf
    6.Green WNST

-Yummy Classic:

1.Apple - Cinnamon
    2.Banana
    3.Cherry
    4.Lemonade
    5.Pineapple
    6.Raspberry.
    Viimeksi muokannut Inawera; 11.03.15 kello 16:17.

Today only.
    Visit inawera.com
    Liitetyt kuvat Liitetyt kuvat

Höyrykonkari

Thank You.

Höyryttelijä

Tänään sain sitten postista, kaikki mukana, ja vaikka laatikko oli ehkä vähän kärsinyt, sisältö kunnossa nyt vaan odottelee nesteiden kypsymistä.
    Viimeksi muokannut Ceacis; 21.03.15 kello 13:51. Syy: -

Youcan already buy the base VPG 70:30 on strength 36 mg/ml!

We haveprepared a special price for individual customers.www.inawera.com

We are glad to announce that we havein offer a new flavour.

Elderberryremindsussunnysummer. :)

http://bit.ly/1BNJ540
    Viimeksi muokannut Inawera; 02.04.15 kello 13:05.

HAPPYEASTER.Use this code and gain 15 per cent on Inawera products.
    The promotion is valid since Saturday until Monday!

Promotionis valid only for individual customers. The orders placed bywholesale customers will not be delivered.

Rulesof Promotion „HAPPYEASTER”

• The Organiser of the promotion is Droper Company, Gabriela Waligórska, Turka, ul. Jeżynowa 11, 20-258 Lublin (called later Organiser).
    • Promotional sale will take place between 4-6th April 2015. The customers using promotion will get a discount of 15%.
    • To make use of the promotion you should write the discount code: HAPPYEASTER in the field „If you have a discount coupon write its code” and press CONTINUE. Then the discount will be added.
    • The promotion concerns flavours, bases, e-liquids, apart from the products comprised in the others promotions. Promotions are not cumulables.
    • The wholesale customers cannot make use of the promotion.
    • The orders which violate the above rules will be automatically annulated by Organiser.
    • In the matters not comprised by the present rules the laws of Civil Code are used. All the disputes and claims connected with the Promotion will be settled by the appriopriate court.
    • Making use of promotion the participant confirms that he agrees with the rules of promotion.
    • The Organiser reserves for himself the right to make any changes during promotion.

Today finishes the promotion on classic eliquids.
    http://bit.ly/19BOAMc

Onko kenelläkään kokemuksia inaweran ry4 tiivarista? Useita ry4 tiivareita on tullut kokeiltua, mutta en ole niihin ollut ihan niin tyytyväinen kuin joihinkin valmiisiin ry4 puteleihin, mutta hyvä tiivistekin olisi kiva löytää...

Sijainti
    Itä Suomi
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja mörököllinen Näytä viesti
    Onko kenelläkään kokemuksia inaweran ry4 tiivarista? Useita ry4 tiivareita on tullut kokeiltua, mutta en ole niihin ollut ihan niin tyytyväinen kuin joihinkin valmiisiin ry4 puteleihin, mutta hyvä tiivistekin olisi kiva löytää...
    Ei varmaan kaikkien mieleen mutta omasta mielestäni jopa parempi kuin Libertyn JY4:n.

Semmoista vivahteikasta makua jos halajaa niin Inaweralta se AM4A, saa Suomestakin hivenen kovempaan hintaan ihan parissa päivässä.

Tuohon Amforaan riittää 1,5 % sekoitussuhde...mielestäni makua on ihan tarpeeksi.

RY4 jää melko kirkkaaksi mutta tuo AM4A "ruskistuu" kypsyessään.

Dripperikäytössä siis prosentit, Amforaa lappaa helposti 10 ml putelin päivässä

Tarkemmin kun katsoin niin olikin TINO D'MILANO:n kamaa, mutta siis Inalta saa ainakin.

Am4A (AMPHORA) by Inawera, 10 ml - Inawera Flavors tai
    Makunesteet 7 - 10 ml elintarvikelaatu höyrystinnesteille | ARIZONA HÖYRYT
    Viimeksi muokannut bluewolf; 15.04.15 kello 19:31.

Tuo amfora kuulostaa kyllä kokeilemisen arvoiselta! Kiitos vinkistä!

Since16th April in our shop are available flavours „for pipe” series,all very well assessed by our testers.
    Flavoursfor tobacco aromas advocates.

-Black Cherry for pipe.

-Black for pipe.

-Captain jack for pipe.

-Dark for pipe.

-Gold for pipe

Products New - www.inawera.com

The flavour – red for pipe will be in sale after 20th April.

Sijainti
    Joensuu
    Invera tavaraa myös InaweraWinkel.com 15% alennus oli ensi tilaajille. Posti toi n. viikossa

Do you want to have a discount in Inawera.com? Make use of adiscount code: SDAY.
    Enjoy with 15% discount.

The promotion is valid only this weekend and lasts from Saturday23 May until Sunday 24. The offer concerns all products in our shop.

We remind that the wholesale customers cannot make use of the promotion.

Höyrähtänyt

Nice discount. Going to place first order to you this weekend

SHISHA GINGERBREAD

Shisha, Type,HOOKAH, INAWERA, AROMAT, E-AROMAT, FLAVOUR, E-FLAVOUR, WWWW - GINGERBREAD,INAWERA, E-AROMAT,AROMAT,FLAVOUR,E-FLAVOUR, SHISHA,HOOKAH, E-PAPIERO - Inawera to najlepsze produkty w swojej kategorii

Our testers opinions:

Very nice flavour, there’s gingerbread, cinnamon and everything in fine proportions, extra.
    Best concentration: 18-20 drops/10 ml

Gingerbread taste with well recognizable spices, cinnamon and cloves are dominating.
    Best concentration: 16 drops/10 ml

This flavour surprised me nicely. Apparently it reminds gingerbread spicesor to hot beer (which I don’t like too much, if they are too many)while here they are very nicely composed. The ready LQ is sometimesdelicately scorching, you can recognize ginger, cinnamon, cloves andeverything in the proportions I liked.
    Best concentration: 20 drops

AWESOME– UNIQUE and DIFFERENT combination – throughout this testing Ifound out that I LOVE GINGER  ! When inhaling you can feel theginger (and maybe some cinnamon with a grapefruit touch??? and when exhaling there is something - maybe biscuit – making it smoother &l eaving a nice sweetness on your lips … I LOVE IT !!! Best concentration: 4%

SHISHA CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT

Shisha, Type,HOOKAH, INAWERA, AROMAT, E-AROMAT, FLAVOUR, E-FLAVOUR, WWWW - APPLE,INAWERA, E-ACHOCOLATE,HAZELNUT,INAWERA, E-AROMAT,AROMAT,FLAVOUR,E-FLAVOUR, - Inawera to najlepsze produkty w swojej kategorii

Our testers opinions:
    Clear mix, slightly pink. In the taste: delicious – waffles-nutty-nougat.Hazelnut is clearly recognizable. I associate it with knoppers waffles.
    Best concentration: 20 drops/10 ml

Extraordinary taste.

Wow– I didn’t expect that. It is the first time that I tried hazelnut – authentic and tasty. I also liked that it didn’t getsticky sweet which I expected from the chocolate. It even has agentle “roasted nut” note to it and when exhaling you can feel agentle milky chocolate. I think I need to experiment more with hazelnut!
    Best concentration: 4%

Very tasty, only the titled chocolate is missing, but neverthless I add itto my favourite flavours.

Keskustelu Kaupat

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi
  • Sinä et voi muokata viestejäsi
  •