Sivu 44 / 49 EnsimmäinenEnsimmäinen ... 34404142434445464748 ... ViimeinenViimeinen
Tulokset 861 - 880 / 968

Aihe: inawera.com

Olisin tilailemassa inalta ekaa kertaa tässä lähipäivinä. Mitkä inan makutiivisteet ovat teidän mielestä hyviä? Itse katsoin vadelmaa, päärynää, mansikkaa, suklaata, minttua, mentholia, anista, lakristia ja vaniliaa.

Höyrypää

Sijainti
    Kuopio
    Vanilla tahity ja vanilla for pipe.

Sijainti
    Helsinki
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Pufferi Näytä viesti
    Olisin tilailemassa inalta ekaa kertaa tässä lähipäivinä. Mitkä inan makutiivisteet ovat teidän mielestä hyviä? Itse katsoin vadelmaa, päärynää, mansikkaa, suklaata, minttua, mentholia, anista, lakristia ja vaniliaa.
    Lähes kaikki hedelmämaut maistuvat juuri siltä itteltään inaweralla joten jos joku hedelmä maistuu ässän hevi osastolta niin sitten luulis maistuvan myös tuolta, sun vaihtoehdoista ainakin vadelma, päärynä ja mansikka oli omasta mielestä hyviä..

Ja lakusta en itse löytänyt lakun makua sitten millään, pikemminkin maistu joltakin 5w50:seltä

Höyrypää

Sijainti
    Kuopio
    Laitan tähän lisää, kun en viiti kännyllä kikkailla tuota edellistä.

Morning Rain, Jamaican rum myös hyviä. Sitruuna ja appelsiini olivat aikalailla fairya muistuttavia. Vadelma oli kanssa ihan jees, mutta Cola, Wild Strawberry ja USA Mix meni täysin hyi yrjö listalle.

Höyrykonkari

Paras vadelma mitä oon kokeillu on inaweran. Ry4 on aika huono. Siihen joutuu lisää muuta et maistuu. Jotku sanoo et rööki maut on hyvii, mut mun kokemukset on ollu negatiivisia. Hedelmät on ton firman juttu!

Sijainti
    Varkaus
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Pufferi Näytä viesti
    Jos ihan väärin en muista niin mustaherukka ja sitruuna oli aika hyviä.

Sijainti
    Helsinki
    Omalla kokemuksella seuraavat on ehdottomasti täältä tilattuna parhaita mitä oon maistanu:

Kaktus, vadelma, mansikka, greippi, verigreippi, päärynä, omena(double apple muistaakseni), meloni, vesimeloni, mustaherukka, viinirypäle ja tietysti lime.

Muita ei nyt äkkiseltään tule mieleen mutta jos yhestäkään noista tykkää niin suosittelen inalta tilaamaan

Jamaica rum, terästettynä kookoksella toimii hyvin! Omenasta ehdottomasti sitä tuplaa, eli dwa jablka. Ananas ja mango eivät kyllä toimi itsellä, aika saippuaiset tai sitten vatisivat kunnon kypsyttelyn. Mustikka on yllättävän hyvää, vaikka ei nyt mustikalle ihan ehkä maistu.
    Melkein ottaisin myös sen sweetenerin sieltä samalla tilauksella mukaan, joko etymatoli tahi esim, kookos, vanilja yms, vanilla for pipe ehdoton! Suklaa on todellista karstoittaja kamaa kyllä sitten.

Coffee paradise, tai jokin vastaava on ihan hauskaa tavaraa, suuhun jää juuri se sama jälkimaku mikä aamukahveista! Pelastanut muutaman eräjormailureissun kun pikakahvit ovat kadonneet...
    Laku ei kyllä maistu lakulta, ehkä enemmänkin jokin hyvin vahva salmiakki terästettynä moottoriöljyllä kuvaisi sitä paremmin, anis ei itsessään toimi mutta pieninä vivahteina hyvin sekoituksissa.

Inawera on your pictures
    Someone wants a neat and elegant lenovo s5000 tablet? There’s a chance to win. A photo contest has just begun.
    http://r.welcometabs.com/inawera-na-...on-your-photos

All you need is to send us a photo with Inawera’s products and if you convince the jury then you have a chance for:
    a tablet
    or three awards allowing free purchases of value 50 złotych.
    You don’t have an idea for a picture? You certainly have. Every photo can take part in the fun. A bottle of Inawera’s flavour on the background of sunset beside a morning coffee, favourite book, safely lying in a drawer etc. We are sure that you’ll surprise us with an extraordinary snapshots. Have a nice fun.
    PS And don’t afraid to send us the photos. There’s no limits of reported works.
    We’ll be grateful for recommending our fun to the others.

We need two testers of new flavours!

On your rate are waiting 13 new flavours.

All who want to participate will receive not only the flavours but also bases and if they want bottles and labels.

All you need is to write an opinion of every flavour according to a special scheme.

Do you want be the first who tries new flavours, which your friends don’t know yet? Write at the address below:
    marcin@inawera.com

Sijainti
    Kuopio
    Email sent

Sijainti
    Joensuu / Kiihtelysvaara
    e-mail for the inawera.com

Sijainti
    Queer Capital
    Emailed.
    Where we're going we won't need resistance
    Hassuja bokseja ja putkia
    "purista rungosta ja nauti kesästä" - Tomassino

maaco
    Vieras
    Mail sent

Thank you very much

No more testers sets available.

BTW check out our new e-liquid.

Products New - www.inawera.com
    http://

I wish a good luck to new test group! Here' my first review based on previous test group (founded this year September 1st):

Flavour: CLASSIC MAXX BLEND & MINT
    Concentration of samples (gtt) / (ml): 90/30 (15%)
    Base (mg): 6 mg VG
    Time of steeeping:16.9.-> 6 WEEKS
    Tested on: 27.10.2014
    (Brief) description of the mix/tastes impressions: LIKE TOBACCO BUT A HINT OF MINT MAKES IT TASTE FRESH. GOOD TH EVEN THOUGH I USED ONLY VG
    Best concentration:15%
    Points of flavours quality:
    a) Reflection of a flavour in the mix (0-4 points), 2-good
    b) Intensity of a flavour (0-2 points) 2-high
    c) Flavours composition/basically the flavour is(0-3 points) 2-good
    d) I add to the favourites (0-3 points) 1-as occasional
    General mark: 7
    Remarks: I didt get the flavor of mint out properly at lower concentrations

Flavour: CLASSIC VIRGINIA & MINT

Concentration of samples (gtt) / (ml): 30/30 (5%)
    Base (mg):6 mg VG
    Time of steeeping:16.9.-> 6 WEEKS
    Tested on:28.10.2014
    (Brief) description of the mix/tastes impressions: To be honest, I dont like the taste of original Virginia. However this one with flavor of mint is good. Makes it taste a little bit sweet and a kind of soft-Virginia. TH isn't very strong in this mix but it suits for me.
    Best concentration:5%
    a) Reflection of a flavour in the mix (0-4 points) 2-good
    b) Intensity of a flavour (0-2 points)2-high
    c) Flavours composition/basically the flavour is(0-3 points)2-good
    d) I add to the favourites (0-3 points)2- as a constant break
    General mark: 8
    Remarks: I could easily get used to this. A potential ADV. I think for those who like a taste of Virginia a stronger concentration with VPG could give you a stronger TH.

Flavour: CLASSIC RYO & MINT
    Concentration of samples (gtt) / (ml):60/30 (10%)
    Base (mg): 6 mg VG
    Time of steeping:16.9.-> 6 WEEKS
    Tested on: 28.10.2014
    (Brief) description of the mix/tastes impressions: I dont know how to describe this taste but I like it! There' just a slight trace of mint flavor and it makes it perfect! Suitably mild.
    Best concentration:10%
    a) Reflection of a flavour in the mix (0-4 points)4-perfect
    b) Intensity of a flavour (0-2 points)1-average
    c) Flavours composition/basically the flavour is(0-3 points)3-excellent/yummy
    d) I add to the favourites (0-3 points)3-toall day vape
    General mark: 11
    Remarks: I couldn't care less about other people's opinions about this cause I really love this one. Definitely an ADV for me!

Sijainti
    Kuopio
    Package received, thanks. I guess I have enough bottles to last me a few years

However, package had no instructions. Was it supposed to?

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja ktdd Näytä viesti
    Package received, thanks. I guess I have enough bottles to last me a few years

However, package had no instructions. Was it supposed to?
    There were no instructions in my package either but previous recruitment for volunteers in this forum (September the 1st) included these instructions:

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Inawera Näytä viesti
    Having tested: fill in and send here on the forum the marks received according to the pattern:

Flavour:
    Concentration of samples (gtt) / (ml):
    Base (mg):
    Time of steeeping:
    Tested on:
    (Brief) description of the mix/taste’s impressions:
    Best concentration:
    Points of flavour’s quality:
    a) Reflection of a flavour in the mix (0-4 points)
    (0-weak/neutral/mistake, 1-passable, 2-good, 3-exemplary, 4-perfect)
    (0-weak, 1-average, 2-high)
    c) Flavour’s composition/basically the flavour is…(0-3 points)
    (0-neutral, 1-ordinary, 2-good, 3-excellent/yummy)
    (0-no, 1-as occasional, 2- as a constant „break”, 3-to all day vape)
    General mark:
    (total points a+b+c+d)

Remarks:
    Viimeksi muokannut Defter; 03.11.14 kello 06:33. Syy: abbreviated citation of inawera

Keskustelu Kaupat

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi
  • Sinä et voi muokata viestejäsi
  •