Sivu 9 / 48 EnsimmäinenEnsimmäinen ... 567891011121319 ... ViimeinenViimeinen
Tulokset 161 - 180 / 960

Aihe: AVE40: Original Brands of Vaping Tools Updates!

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Hello vapors,

New version of Smoant come out, first check hurry!

Smoant RABOX Mini Mod 120W

Smoant RABOX Mini Mod is powered by built-in battery 3300mAh with huge staying power. It runs with the maximum power output of 120W and displayed by a high-quality LED screen. High-performance control chip provides a variety of protection. It is ergonomic and user-friendly, adopted the nano waterproof and dustproof technology. Three gears are adapted to adjust the output power. It measures 31mm by 55mm by 86mm. 2 colors for your selection.

Best features:
    * 120W maximum output with built-in battery 3300mAh
    * Nano waterproof and dust-proof technology
    * High-performance control chip
    * Intelligent voltage regulation mode
    * Three gears to adjust the output
    * The smoothest airflow and the best flavor
    * Micro USB sport

Full know by the unbox video>>

Thanks for your visiting, Smoant RABOX Mini Mod 120W is a good device worth to take for it fashionable appearance, reasonable price. do not hesitated to contact info@ave40.com if you have any question or suggestion. also welcome to inquiry on our site page 1 on 1 service for fast effective.

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Cheer up!
    Winner list of activity one--Guess it, take it. check if you are the lucky and clever person here:

Facebook:
    Amanda Birchard
    Vizik Vizikoff
    Instagram:
    @timtash_01
    @fa_roqs
    @adi_ohm19

Details see here>>

Life is full of surprise!!! Activity 2 shocking come~~

Topic: Could You Spot the Differences??
    (Hint: look up the original picture on AVE40.COM)

Take your participation here>>

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Check here!

Friends, today i bring a cool upgrade mod: Limitless Arms Race LMC V2 200W Box Mod
    follow and check the new revision with me~~

Limitless Arms Race LMC V2 200W Box Mod is powered by dual 18650 batteries with huge staying power. It runs with the maximum power output of 200W. This device is available in your choice of 2 colors ——Ghost, Black - match your own personal preference.

Best special:
    * 200W maximum output with dual 18650 batteries
    * The smoothest airflow and the best flavor
    * Big size fire button
    * Unique chipset provides high performance

Unbox video of know more details>>

Thanks for your visiting, if you guys interested in this Limitless Arms Race LMC V2 200W Box Mod, welcome to check mmore option on ave40, any feedback appreciate you to drop us a email on info@ave40.com or inquiry on our page 1 on 1 service directly.

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Friends here,

Experienced with Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3, here i bring a newest items form Wismec which named:
    Wismec Reuleaux RX2 20700 200W TC Kit

Wismec Reuleaux RX2 20700 Mod comes with the innovative push-pull design. It features dual-circuit protection and reverses polarity protection. It measures 43.2mm by 35.2mm by 81.7mm, powered by dual 18650/20700 batteries with huge staying power. It runs with the maximum power output of 200W and displayed by a high-quality 1.3-inch OLED screen. It supports various functional modes – VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR Mode. This device is available in your choice of 3 colors ——Black, Brown, Green - match your own personal preference. Under the TC mode. Its temperature range is around 100℃ - 315℃ (600F).

Here comes the Wismec GNOME Tank. This tank features upgradeable firmware with timeout settings and convenient bottom airflow control. 2ml and 4ml versions of GNOME atomizer are available for your preference. It comes in 2ml/4ml liquid capacity. The retractable top filling system is for maximum simplicity, which offers a no-leaking solution.

Best feature

* 200W Maximum Output with Dual 20700/18650 Cells
    * Innovative Push-pull Design for Convenient Exchange
    * 1.3inch Large Display with Separate Battery Bars
    * 2A Max Charging Current for Quick Charge
    * Dual Circuit Protection and Reverse Polarity Protection
    * Battery Balance Charge System
    * Powerful WM Coils for Huge Vapor and Optimal Flavor
    * Offering Two Versions of E-liquid Capacity and Two Drip Tips
    * Retractable Top Filling Solution
    * Convenient Bottom Airflow Control
    * Upgradeable Firmware with Timeout Settings
    * Detachable Structure for Easy Cleaning

If you only want:
    Wismec Reuleaux RX2 20700 TC Mod 200W>>

Thanks for your viewing, if you guys interested in this Wismec Reuleaux RX2 20700, feel free to contact with us by contact info@ave40.com. any feedback you may also check 1 on 1 service on our page for a fast reply! vaping on!

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Check the clear version of this REV. 3 style you may choose with:
    REV SPORT TC Box Mod 101W>>
    REV NITRO TC Box Mod 200W>>
    REV GTS TC Box Mod 230W>>

Great time to order for the new wholesaler. first order over $1000 can enjoy free site building support by <ave40 IT support>
    Here in>>

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Why not choose Vaporesso Revenger X 220w for enjoying a upgrade vaping?

Hot sale! good device with a good market now! first order to get first, top 1 on 1 service on our page to enjoy a fast effectiveness.

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Which version do you prefer? Hurry to checkout this good device Wismec Reuleaux RX2 20700 200W TC Kit ! late will gone~
    Wholesale inquiry: info@ave40.com

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Dear all,
    How about you think this IJOY CAPO form AVE40, highly quality with lower price which also cut 20% off!
    quantities limited, hurry to order!

Unboxing video of ijoy capo 100w:

More other options:

33% off IJOY CAPO SQUONK KIT
    30% off Joyetech eVic Primo 200W TC Kit with UNIMAX 25 Atomizer
    31% off Joyetech eVic VTwo Mini 75W Kit with CUBIS Full Kit

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Hello everyone,

Happy vaping day!
    We have check Hangsen Genesis Kit last time, today i birng the new version of Hangsen Genesis Lite Kit!
    check it out free!

1200 mAh battery and two 0.4ohm coil heads, for starters. The Hangsen Genesis Lite comes with a miniature size measuring 19.2mm x 19.2mm x 112.6mm. Having 1.5ml of juice capacity will help with most daily vapes. Such compact size is perfectly designed to slot into your pocket and hold comfortable in hand.

The combo of black finish and gold fire button – featuring the Hangsen logo is such a sleek design. It is eco-friendly, dural and eyes pleasing. The fire button can be finger activated while the bulk of it rests in my palm.

Hangsen Genesis Lite kit is a “Juul- Killer” in a number of departments, including the design, performance, flavor experience. The experience portion is all about the “lighter and baggage free” performance with anti-dry burning and leak free magnetic cap. That’s exactly how we’d describe most portable pen-shaped vape devices that run for smoking cessation.

Hangsen Genesis Lite is targeted at buyers who love the portable feature on the go and don't want to compromise with flavor satisfaction. It allows vapers to introduce top airflow control for enhanced flavor outputs. You can fully open up the airflow to your liking and fine tune your vape that little bit further for various airflow and flavor combinations as preferred. Hangsen Genesis Lite is top filling and completely leak-proof.

Powered by a 1200 mAh built-in battery and recharged via the USB port at the rear of the device, and Hangsen Genesis Lite should last you a whole day. There comes a battery indicator present in the form of LED light around the fire button. Hangsen Genesis Lite Kit introduces an innovative battery protection system that provides additional safety throughout the charging process, including the overtime smoking protection, short circuit protection, over-discharge protection and so on.

Special feature:

* Anti-Dry Burning
    * Leak Free Magnetic Cap
    * Cloud Vapor Production
    * Top Fill Twist Design
    * Airflow Control on the Top
    * Leak Proof
    * Minimum Resistance: 0.4 sub Ohm
    * Ergonomically Designed in Europe

Compare to the Hangsen Genesis Kit, this Hangsen Genesis Lite Kit has many Bright spot, welcome to check more best features on ave40, any feedback appreciate if you contact with info@ave40.com or inquiry with 1 on 1 service directly.

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Hey friends,
    How are you today, here i bring the newest Tank form Shanlaan --Shanlaan Laan Pod Tank
    This new brands earn a good market now, if you guys want to know more details of it, welcome to inquiry on ave40, which will give a fast shipping and prefect after-sale service!

Special feature:

* Poco Pin connection
    * Top Airflow & Top Filling
    * Sub-ohm Coil
    * Suggested 5-10 times refill

Potential tools laan pod , hot inquiry: info@ave40.com

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Hello friends,
    Happy weekend!

Today's latest coming is:

SMOK Mag 225W Kit with TFV12

SMOK Mag 225W Kit runs with the maximum power output of 225W.

SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank features crown-style body and colorful Cobra resin drip tip. The drip tip has 6 colors for your selection. It’s convex glass tube effectively enlarged the capacity to 8ml, and the carefully modulated new Q4, X6, T10 cores can bring you intense clouds and accurate flavor. 8 colors for your selection.

Pic show:

Special feature:

* 225W maximum output
    * Convex glass tube enlarged the e-juice capacity
    * Wild colorful Cobra resin drip tip
    * Carefully modulated new Q4, X6, T10 cores
    * Crown-style body

Thanks for your viewing, welcome to check more options of SMOK Mag 225W Kit on ave40, ave40 offer free site building service now, you should not slip! inquiry you may check 1 on 1 service on our page or contact info@ave40.com for a fast reply. Happy vaping!

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Gentle men! 3 different color style.
    Latest device with power feature ----Sigelei GW 257W Kit

matched with 21700,20700,18650 battery. Its stainless steel battery tube is quality built. It runs with the maximum power output of 257W. It measures 93mm by57mm by 36mm. The battery tubes can match with the tank in color.

Special feature:

* Match with 21700,20700,18650 battery

* The stainless steel battery tube is quality built

* Simple operation with big wattage

* The battery tubes can match with the tank in color

Highly recommend you to check this Sigelei GW 257W Kit, first inquiry to get more coupons!
    inquiry 1 on 1 service on ave40 page directly or drop us a email on info@ave40.com

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Hello everyone,

Vcigo Moon Box 200W Kit is powered by dual 18650 batteries with huge staying power. It runs with the maximum power output of 200W. This device is available in your choice of 4 colors ——Black A(white face), Black B(black face), Blue, Orange - match your own personal preference.

Here Also comes the Moonshot Tank. This RDTA features optional 2ml and 3ml e-juice capacity. The top fill system is for maximum simplicity, which offers a no-leaking solution. It features domical chamber for intense flavor and high precision adjustable bottom airflow.

This new coming by Vcigo must earn a good marketing for it's high preference. younger may love it by it's fashionable pattern design. The best feature is also attractive!

* 200W beautiful and powerful kit by dual 18650 batteries
    * High-quality tinplate and plastic material body
    * Convenient round knob switch for 3-level output power adjustment
    * Optional 2ml and 3ml e-juice capacity
    * Domical chamber and higher precision adjustable bottom airflow

Thanks for your viewing, more details of this Vcigo Moon Box 200W Kit welcome to check on ave40, if you interested in, appreciate you to inquiry 1 on 1service on our page or contact with info@ave40.com.
    Vaping on, inquiry and win more coupons!

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Meet by way of Chance

Once upon a time, I became attracted by means of this specific product with premium design among extensive utilization from my colleagues and therefore can’t wait to have a try. After taking part in its gentle and silky-easy flavoring, I affirm that, with a aggregate of taste, playability, ease of use and appearance, LAAN is playing as an increasingly more attractive rookie in this discipline.

The design of LAAN is appealing for the primary time I saw it, for its pocket volume however temperature and voltage regulating, aluminum alloy matte fabric and premium leather cover, minimalist design, extremely clean to use, and extensive availability with various e-liquid. It’s not just a product for players, it’s a real e-cigarette that can be marketed to absolutely everyone.

In-depth Knowledge

I even have waited for nearly a month and in the end obtained LAAN, which was keen to take pix and percentage this unique e-cigarette product with you. I selected the brown one, aside from white and black, given the possibility that the leather material will be dyed for a long time.Without further ado, right here is the video from AVE40.

Shanlaan Laan Pod Mod 40W adopts the all-in-one fashion and includes numerous fundamental parts, inclusive of a cap, a built-in sub-ohm tank, and a pod body made of metallic. Shanlaan Laan Pod Mod 40W has some newly- up to date functions and designs in evaluation to other comparable products inside the pod pen market.

The all-in-one frame is fabricated from aluminum alloy reducing and matte cloth, with leather skin. Two types of substances were hit with the superb texture enjoy at the same time as the favorable fee observed with high first-rate.In addition to these, what surprises us is this kit is absolutely button-unfastened. There is no button on the entire machine, with handiest one LED indicator indicating to reveal the working fame and battery alert. In order to enhance the discern and make it portable, it was reduce off a small aircraft on the opposite side of the indicator mild. It’s well worth noting that this portable and lightweight kit features a p.C. Pin connection, pinnacle airflow, pinnacle filling gadget.

As every other layout highlight, as a turn-open USB port, the charging get right of entry to is cleverly hid in the bottom.Press from the origin and the mouth will become warped up at the alternative cease of the price. There isn't any denying that it’s palace collection degree of disruptive innovation. Not simplest can it keep away from dirt and prevent water consumption, however additionally contributes to usual aesthetics. At the identical time right here is also equipped with a hidden fee indicator, with vivid orange mild whilst charging.

There is a LAAN logo on the the front of the quilt, that is the only seen emblem of the entire system. I suppose you will forever don't forget this logo due to its sea wave-shaped character.

After mastering all of its appearances, I think you need to have a clearer information at the parameter.

Thanks for your viewing, More details please visit AVE40 Blog>>
    Do not hesitated if you interested in this Shanlaan Laan Pod Mod, first inquiry to get coupons!
    Do not forget to use coupon code"SHANLAAN20" to get 20% OFF!

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Dear All,

Show time!
    Freshly baked :Vaporesso Revenger Mini 85W
    Will it take the palce of Vaporesso Revenger X, check it out with me!

Vaporesso Revenger Mini 85W Kit is powered by built-in battery 2500mAh. It runs with the maximum power output of 100W and displayed by a high-quality 0.96-inch OLED screen. This device is available in your choice of 4 colors ——Black, Blue, Red, Aluminum - match your own personal preference. The NRG SE Tank features 3.5ml capacity, and the NRG SE Mini Tank has 2ml capacity.

Features:

* 100W maximum output with built-in battery 2500mAh
    * Unique lighting pattern
    * Revolutionary IML design
    * Slide and fill design
    * Smooth adjustable bottom airflow
    * A variety of interchangeable GT cores

As you see, it has a flexible mini body, which have 4 exquisite color. 2 unique pattern design! how about your Evaluation of this Vaporesso Revenger Mini 85W, welcome to drop us a email on info@ave40 if you have any question or suggestion. appreciate you inquiry 1 on 1 service on our page for a big coupons!

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Do you want to know my feeling about using ijoy capo 100 kit? The ijoy capo 100w kit is one of the best-vaping brands that I’ve come across. For instance, it’s a device that’s paired with the incredible and original 21700 battery line, which means that when using it, what I get is a robust vaping flavor. Bear in mind that ijoy has a reputation for being original in their design of box mods. In this guide, I’ll outline 10 features that make me proud of using the ijoy capo 100 kit, and give you 5 factors to consider when searching for the best vaping equipment.

Features of the Ijoy Capo 100w Kit That Make It Appealing To Me

Uses A Single 21700 (High-Amp) Battery and Is Compatible With the Single 18650 (High-Amp) Battery

One reason that I find the ijoy capo 100 kit to be a fantastic vaping tool is that it uses a single 21700 High-Amp Battery, which drives this device up to 100W. The result is a compelling vaping experience that leaves me craving for more. I prefer using my tool while on the go or when in social entertainment joints, which means that at times, it’s my friends who envy my device. When I compare this kit to the other brands that I’ve purchased previously, what I get is the best value for my money.

Lightweight and Portable

Another reason that makes the ijoy capo an excellent buy for me is that it’s lightweight and portable. I find it easier to hold, bearing in mind that it measures 78.2mm/52.3mm/30mm in its dimensions. I can easily carry it while out camping or when hosting parties, meaning that whenever, I am, I get to enjoy my vape flavors.

Adjustment (Buttons) Below the Screen

Another factor that I find to be a standout feature on this kit is its adjustment buttons, which are located below the screen. They enable me to have control over this vape mod. When I compare their location with that of other brands, what I get is a device that ijoy made with user's needs in mind. It is one area that enhances the vapor’s experience, for example, beginner, intermediate or expert vaper.

ORIGINAL CUSTOM USER MODE

You can customize this mod depending on your tastes. That’s because one of its features is the custom user mode, which I find to be among the standout features. The manufacturer put the needs of the vaper in mind when they came up with this invention.

Offers Me a Maximum Wattage Output of 100W

This vaping kit provides me with outstanding performances; the reason being that it offers me a maximum wattage of up to 100W. It means that I get to enjoy powerful and incredible vaping flavors. It's one reason that I recommend this device to other vapers.

Provides Me with a Wide Temperature Range

The wide temperature range ensures that I enjoy varying vaping flavors and tastes. Remember that when vaping, we all have different vaping preferences, which means that you want a device with the best temperature range. The main thing that makes me love this temperature range is that it enables vapers of all levels to enjoy safe vaping experiences since they can adjust the setting to suit their needs.

OLED Display

The OLED display, which is intuitive, ensures that I get to monitor the vaping experience. For instance, it provides me with the chance to check the battery level, temperature, and wattage range and how much of the e-liquid is remaining. The result is that I refill my device on time or change the temperature depending on my preferences.

Rectangular Firing Mechanism (Oversized)

The ijoy capo comes with a rectangular firing mechanism, which ensures that I experience no dry hits. Remember that as a buyer, one consideration that I prefer to know before buying vaping kits is their firing mechanism, since they determine whether or not I will get to enjoy my vaping moments.

Comes With Safety Protection Features

This device comes with several safety protection features, which is one area I usually look at before buying any vaping kit. For instance, the ijoy capo 100w kit provides me with over current, overvoltage, short circuit and overcharge protection, which has enabled my device to serve me for long. Keeping in mind that at times I forget my mod on the charge, the overcharge protection is one feature that I find especially appealing.

510 Connection

Another reason that I find the ijoy capo 100 kit to be good value for money is that it comes with a 510 connection, which is stainless steel and spring loaded, which means that it’s compatible with other modes.

How to Search For the Best Vaping Kit

When out looking for the best vaping kit to buy, make sure that you read any kit's online reviews. It’s one way that enables me to find out about great models, for instance, the ijoy capo.

Another thing to consider is its filling mechanism. The reason is that you need a vaping kit with a design that minimizes spillages. It ensures that you waste less e-liquid and enjoy clean vaping moments.

Compare prices before you buy any kit. That’s because some come at budget-friendly costs, for example, the ijoy capo 100 kit, but have the best features. However, you’ll find others that cost much higher but with less user-friendly features.

The battery matters when it comes to buying vape mods. That’s because it will determine how long you use your device while in the outdoors in social entertainment joints.

Remember to check the design of the vaping mod. That’s because you want one which is appealing to the eye. In my case, I prefer devices that fit in my hands well when holding. It ensures that I stand out from the rest while vaping.

Conclusion

When using the ijoy capo 100w kit, I found it to be compact and powerful when I pair it with the 21700 battery line. It means that it’s a device that I’ll recommend to the beginner, intermediate and expert vapers since it ensures that you get the best value for your money. Bear in mind that you want a kit that performs as advertised, which the ijoy capo 100 kit excellently does.

Inquiy for big coupons1 on 1 service or info@ave40.com

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Hi folks,
    Smok Newest edtion shocking come, welcome and follow to check it out!
    Today's two smok items:

Smok Veneno 225W
    Smok S-Priv Kit 230W

The first thing to say is, features are similar, some differences in appearance, both of them available EU edition and Standard Edition for you to purchase.

Smok S-Priv Kit 230W inquiry>>

Cool design, also best special:

* 230W maximum output
    * Mod in costume
    * Sparkling evil eyes
    * Powerful skull - 230w output
    * Skull’s hidden weapon
    * The ergonomically designed buttons

Smok Veneno 225W inquiry>>

Gorgeous! special features also:

* 225W maximum output
    * Mod in costume
    * Sparkling evil eyes
    * Powerful skull - 225w output
    * Skull’s hidden weapon
    * The ergonomically designed buttons

Thanks for your viewing, if you interested in this two editions of smok, enter to check more options
    First inquiry, gets first! Any question or suggestion, appreciate you to contact with info@ave40.com

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Hi everyone,

do not slip passing by, welcome to ave40 Black Friday Fire-sale service, taking is saving!!!

Hurry to join this big shopping feast here>>

Benefits you:

* Discount which up to 80% off

* Shipping fast within 24hrs

* Best and reasonable price

* Huge stock clearance

Dare you enter? come and check, ave40 prepared more surprise for you, not only the lowest price, free site building still supporting. hurry in and save your money! time limited!

Support hotline: info@ave40.com

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Dear all,
    Here is showing the latest vaping tools you may interested in, check and enjoy~~
    Any feedback feel free to contact with info@ave40.com, or click 1 on 1 service to get a fast reply, more surprise with inquiry!
    Hugo Vapor Squeezer Bf Kit

Vision Skynow X Kit 450mAh

Wotofo Nudge Squonk Box Mod

CoilART DPRO 133 Premium Kit with DPRO RDA

CoilART Azeroth Squonk Kit

iJoy X3 324W Kit with Captain X3 Subohm Tank 8ml

Coil Master DIY Kit V3 New Edition

Smok Veneno 225W Kit with TFV8 Big Baby Light Edition Tank

Sigelei E1 Kit

Joyetech Atopack Dolphin Kit

Compak OB ONE Kit 1100mAh

First inquiry, first get>>
    Inquiry with coupon code: 1 on 1 service on ave40 page or email with info@ave40.com

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china

Ideal partner: IJoy Captain X3 324W Box Mod & tank!

Hello vapors!

Have you join ave40 black Friday shopping party? should not miss such lowest price and good device!
    Today i bring a new edtion of IJOY, follow and check~

IJoy Captain X3 324W Box Mod

IJoy Captain X3 Box Mod is powered by triple 20700 batteries with huge staying power. It runs with the maximum power output of 324W and displayed by a high-quality Colorful OLED screen. The kit implements a powerful chipset, supporting various functional modes – NI, TI, SS Mode. Very compact and ergonomic to fit comfortably in the hand and carry around. Better quality graphics and perfect fingerprint-proof.

IJOY Captain X3 Subohm Tank

Here comes the iJoy Captain X3 Subohm Tank. This 8ml tank features an 810 Delrin wide-bore drip tip. Inheriting the sliding top filling system of IJoy Captain S tank and interchangeable filling gasket, it maintains hassle-free refilling. The tank can hold a maximum of 6ml liquid but includes an 8ml bubble glass tank section. Included with the IJoy Captain X3 Tank are X3-C1 Coil Head(dual coils) and X3-C3 Coil Head(sextuple coils) which brings the coil designs of IJoy Captain series to another level as well as ample vapor production. Airflow enters the tank via four side air slots which are for leak proof.

Rainbow colorful, different color available for you to choose.
    if you interested in this perfect combine. appreciate you to check it out on ave40, inquiry win coupons!
    Inquiry with info@ave40.com, or click 1 on 1 service on our site directly.

AVE40 reddit service here>>
    Check Variety of good device with high quality and best price!Hello vapors!

Have you join ave40 black Friday shopping party? should not miss such lowest price and good device!
    Today i bring a new edtion of IJOY, follow and check~

IJoy Captain X3 324W Box Mod

IJoy Captain X3 Box Mod is powered by triple 20700 batteries with huge staying power. It runs with the maximum power output of 324W and displayed by a high-quality Colorful OLED screen. The kit implements a powerful chipset, supporting various functional modes – NI, TI, SS Mode. Very compact and ergonomic to fit comfortably in the hand and carry around. Better quality graphics and perfect fingerprint-proof.

IJOY Captain X3 Subohm Tank

Here comes the iJoy Captain X3 Subohm Tank. This 8ml tank features an 810 Delrin wide-bore drip tip. Inheriting the sliding top filling system of IJoy Captain S tank and interchangeable filling gasket, it maintains hassle-free refilling. The tank can hold a maximum of 6ml liquid but includes an 8ml bubble glass tank section. Included with the IJoy Captain X3 Tank are X3-C1 Coil Head(dual coils) and X3-C3 Coil Head(sextuple coils) which brings the coil designs of IJoy Captain series to another level as well as ample vapor production. Airflow enters the tank via four side air slots which are for leak proof.

Rainbow colorful, different color available for you to choose.
    if you interested in this perfect combine. appreciate you to check it out on ave40, inquiry win coupons!
    Inquiry with info@ave40.com, or click 1 on 1 service on our site directly.

AVE40 reddit service here>>
    Check Variety of good device with high quality and best price!

Keskustelu Kaupat

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi
  • Sinä et voi muokata viestejäsi
  •