Sivu 35 / 48 EnsimmäinenEnsimmäinen ... 2531323334353637383945 ... ViimeinenViimeinen
Tulokset 681 - 700 / 960

Aihe: AVE40: Original Brands of Vaping Tools Updates!

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Vapefly Galaxies MTL RTA - Sample The Original Flavor

Now you can choose all colors. Gold, Silver and Black.
    Now you can know what original flavor is.

Diameter: 22.22mm
    Height: 49.45mm with drip tip
    Coil Rebuildable: Single
    Capacity: 2ml(TPD Edition)/ 3ml(Standard Edition)
    360° surround airflow
    Innovation 8 levels gearwheel airflow control

Don't forget to use our Brand Promotions coupon code to get extra 10% off!

Check it here: Vapefly Galaxies MTL RTA

You can also check the newest vape tanks here: https://www.ave40.com/tanks

Welcome you vendors to view our catalog online and navigate through the process for Vape Wholesale, set up your wholesale account or drop us an email to info@ave40.com first

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Jmate PCC/P2/Dual USB Charger/Car Charger --- That's Your JUUL's Mate

Jmate PCC Charger, Jmate PowerDrive Car Charger, Jmate Magnetic Dual USB Charger, and Jmate Portable Charging Case P2.

You can use code:R15 to get extra 15% off once you purchase over 100 dollars!

Check it out here: https://www.ave40.com/search/name/jmate

You can also check the newest vape pod system kit here: https://www.ave40.com/starter-kits/pod-system-kit

Welcome you vendors to view our catalog online and navigate through the process for Vape Wholesale, set up your wholesale account or drop us an email to info@ave40.com first

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Dovpo M VV 2 Mod - Available to Order

Dragon Samurai, Hannya, and Skull & Roses
    All colors are in stock now!
    No matter which color you like, you can order it now!

Check it out here: Dovpo M VV II 2 Box Mod

You can also check the newest vape box mod kits here: https://www.ave40.com/starter-kits/box-mod-starter-kits

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    CKS Junior AIO Pod Kit - Available to Order

Black Street, Fuji, Peak, Red Street, and Strike.
    No matter which you like, you can choose it now!

Click here to see more details:CKS Junior AIO Vape Pod Starter Kit 1000mAh

You can also check the newest vape pod system kit here: https://www.ave40.com/starter-kits/pod-system-kit

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Ehpro Kelpie RTA/ True MTL RTA - Available to Order

Black and Black, SS and SS!
    Both of them are in stock now!

Check it here:
    Ehpro Kelpie RTA
    Ehpro True MTL RTA

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Voopoo Vinci R Mod Pod Kit - Brother Of Voopoo Vinci

(This product is not equipped with screen)

Constructed from Zinc Alloy and PCTG Material
    Decorated with Fashionable Pattern Panels
    Housing a 1500mAh Interior Rechargeable Battery
    Available in Manual Mode and Auto Mode to Set Up
    Brand-New and More Powerful GENE.AI Chipset
    Transparent Pod Cartridge Design with 5.5ml Capacity
    Applying New PnP Mesh Coil Series(0.3Ω and 0.8Ω)
    Compatible with E-Liquid and Nic Salt Juice

Click here to see more details: Voopoo Vinci R Mod Pod Kit 1500mAh

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Vapefly Brunhilde MTL RTA - Buliding, Wicking, and Vaping | Ave40 Video

In this short video, I want to show you guys the new MTL RTA version of Vapefly Brunhilde.

For more details, please check here: Vapefly Brunhilde MTL RTA 5ml

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Veiik Moos Pod Kit - Full Metal Texture

Constructed from Zinc Alloy and PCTG material
    Exquisite and Smooth Surface
    Comfortably Designed Four Corners
    1100mAh Interior Rechargeable Battery
    15W Max Output Wattage
    Specially Designed Lanyard And Charging Cable Combo
    Transparent Pod Cartridge Design
    2ml Juice Capacity
    1.2ohm Ceramic Coil

Click here to see more details: Veiik MOOS Vape Pod System Kit 1100mAh

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Vapefly Brunhilde MTL RTA Review | Keep It Unique

Have you ever tried Vapefly Brunhilde RTA before? What's your thought on that? Unique design? Nice looking? Large juice capacity? Or something else. Frankly speaking, the appearance of the Vapefly Brunhilde RTA really brought us some enlightenment and deep thoughts. Have we already fixed the design of RTA? Of course, we really need some changes in the design of vape devices. That's what we always want to see, and customers literally love to try new things. So, that's the reason why we're here. Let's check this one out, Vapefly Brunhilde MTL RTA.

Parameters:

• Diameter: 23.0mm
    • Capacity: 5ml
    • Height of Drip Tip: 59.5mm
    • Drip tip: 510 (two height sizes)
    • Coil rebuildable: Single coil build

Package Included:

• Brunhilde MTL RTA
    • Glass tube
    • Long drip tip(resin)
    • 2 * Stainless steel wires
    • 6 * Screw airflow sets
    • 9 * O-rings
    • 2 * Pre-built 1.0ohm 26GA (Ni 80)
    • Allen Key
    • T-type screwdriver
    • 8 * Screws
    • 2 * Firebolt Cotton
    • User manual

Initial Thoughts

Maybe some of you have tried the original version of Vapefly Brunhilde, but to make it clear, I'd like to make a short comparison between them.

Actually, the MTL version still retained the original design of Vapefly Brunhilde. The appearance and structure design is totally identical to the RTA version. The coil-juice separation method is its unique feature. Using the stainless steel wires instead of the cotton to replenish juice is another unique feature.

The Airflow Screw

As an MTL version, airflow is always the first configuration we should discuss. Different from the others on the market, you can use a few airflow screws to DIY your own airflow style. But first of all, you need to try every screw to find out the one works best for you.

Someone out there may be a little confused about this kind of design. Isn't it much more complicated and difficult to use by comparing to the airflow adjustment ring type? Of course, it may look a little complicated to use the screws to adjust the airflow. But you just need to adjust it for the first time you use it. As long as you find the best screw for yourself, you do not need to change that anymore. On the other hand, even the screw you select is the most suitable for you, there's still a little restrictive or loose. Don't worry, you can also make minor adjustments to the air inlet.

The Stainless Steel Wires

As an iconic configuration of the Vapefly Brunhilde MTL RTA, stainless steel wires play an important role in overall performance. Its role is not only to replenish the juice, but also to keep the cotton soaked.

Coil Building

The Vapefly Brunhilde MTL RTA is a single coil device. But you will find there're four screws on the postless building deck. It just depends on the way you prefer to install your coil as always.

I have to say that Vapefly is very considerate in packing everything you need. The t-type screwdriver is used to install the airflow screws and the Allen Key is used to install the coil. More than this, you will also get two pre-built coils and two pre-made cottons in the package.

And what surprised me a lot is the whole process of building the coil is pretty easy. There are no complicated operations. Simply install the coil and wick it.

The Holes

There're two holes on the side of the building deck. You can refill your juice through the smaller one and another one is to inlet the airflow. And there's a pattern to remind you which one is the filling hole.

The thread of the drip tip is 510 and you will get an extra longer resin drip tip to replace. But I think this pre-intalled one works best for me.

The Verdict

So it's time to talk about my thoughts on this Vapefly Brunhilde MTL RTA.

Talking about the cons, I think there's really nothing to complain about. But I still need to talk about the airflow screws here. When I got this device and I checked all the parts. It just made me feel like this one is a super unique MTL RTA. And it also reminded me of the Augvape Merlin Nano MTL RTA when I saw the airflow screws in the package. The whole building process is quite easy. Although the uncommon airflow screws may make you feel hard to accept, it will change your mind after you set everything up.

As for the pros, I will reserve my opinion on the structure and appearance because people all have their own standards of beauty. From my perspective, I think the design of the Vapefly Brunhilde MTL RTA is quite beautiful.

The stainless steel wires are not strange to us because we've already seen that on the Vapefly Brunhilde RTA. I have to admit that's the coolest design ever. As for the actual performance, it always keeps my cotton soaked after doing some chain vapes.

The flavor this device gives me is definitely beautiful. The coils you get from the package are both 1.0ohm, so you have to choose a smaller diameter screw if you're a restrictive MTL person. Of course, if you think you only need to make minor adjustments, you can also adjust the air holes directly.

Now you can find it in our store.

Click here to see: https://www.ave40.com/vapefly-brunhi...l-rta-5ml.html

Vape Wholesale & buy Electronic Cigarettes online in Bulk.

Quality Vape Products, Trusted Vape Wholesale Supply by Vape Shops Owners.

Wholesale Inquiry: https://www.ave40.com/wholesale-service.html

Thanks for Reading!

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Vaporesso VM Solo 22 AIO Kit - Available to Order

Full colors are in stock now!
    Choose the one suits best for you!

Click here to see more details: Vaporesso VM Solo 22 Starter Kit

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Dovpo Blotto RTA - Building, Wicking and Vaping | Ave40 Video

In this short video, I want to show you guys the Dovpo Blotto RTA.

For more details, please check here: Dovpo Blotto RTA

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Tesla WYE 2 86W Kit - Compact And Lightweight

Inspired by the Louvre Pyramid Shape
    Constructed from PC and ABS Material
    72g Extremely Lightweight
    Soft/Normal/Hard/CCW Mode
    Powered by Single 18650 Battery, 86W Max Output
    Citrine 24 Mesh Tank
    T-X4 coil 0.17ohm & T-X5 coil 0.15ohm

Check it out here: Teslacigs WYE II 2 Vape 86W Kit with Citrine 24 Tank

You can also check the newest vape box mod kits here: https://www.ave40.com/starter-kits/box-mod-starter-kits

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Vaporesso PodStick Pod Kit Review | Simple But Powerful

With the fast development of the e-cigarette field, more and more new thingies emerge in an endless stream. Sometimes, there're actual innovations that brighten our eyes; and sometimes there're just some weird or semi-finished thingies that make it hard to understand and accept. All in all, those attempts are definitely indispensable for the future of e-cig. Today, we will have another 'innovation' to talk about, Vaporesso PodStick Pod Kit.

Parameters:

• Dimensions: 18x22x111mm
    • Material: PCTG, Aluminum
    • Battery: 900mAh
    • Pod Capacity: 2ml
    • Charging Current: 1A
    • Pods: 1.3Ω CCELL/ 0.6Ω Meshed
    • Battery Indicator: 20%-40%-60%-80%-100%

Package Included:

• PodStick Kit
    • Pods -CCELL 1.3Ω (Pre-installed)
    • Pods -MESHED 0.6Ω(In box)
    • E-juice Bottle
    • USB Cable
    • User Manual
    • Warranty Card

Initial Thoughts

To be honest, I personally don't think it's appropriate to name this device podstick. You know why? Back to a few months ago, this name might make sense. But great changes have taken place in the vape market, specifically the pod kits market. More and more pod kits start to draw lessons from box mods and rebuildable atomizers. Such as smonat pasito and vapefly jester. And you can also find there's plenty of box shape pod kits on the market. The size of pod kits becomes bigger and bigger.

As for the Vaporesso Podstick Pod Kit, when I took a first look at it. I think there're not many special features except for a weird name. Well, I think I've changed my mind after I tested it.

The Battery Mod

The outer shell is made of aluminum alloy material so the whole weight is controlled in the right place. When you grip it in hand, you just feel it's pretty lightweight. But the build quality is quite awesome. Thanks to the unique feature of aluminum alloy, the matte-like surface gives you a feeling of comfort that has already made me addicted to holding it.

Actually, the whole design of the battery mod is quite concise. There're no complicated functions or operations. 5 clicks to turn it on/off and 3 clicks to change the output wattage according to your preference. There's a colorful indicator hidden beneath the fire button, and it will flash when you activate and operate the device. And there're 5 single-color indicators to remind you of the battery status.

Look inside, you will find there are two contacts and a piece of magnet in the pod position. Even though, actually the pod cartridge is clipped into the position. The strength of the magnet is not strong enough to adsorb the pod cartridge.

The capacity of the battery is 900mAh and you can charge it via the USB port on the bottom.

The Pod Cartridge

Recently coil changeable pod kits are becoming popular on the market. As for the reason, I think nothing is more important than saving money. It's no doubt that you will save more on the replacements than irreplaceable coil pod kits. On the other hand, it'll be much more environment-friendly!

As for the replacements of Vaporesso PodStick Pod Kit, something is just different. The coil is irreplaceable and the pod cartridge is undetachable. Frankly, I don't prefer this kind of design.

You will get two pod cartridges from the package. One with 1.3ohm Ccell coil and another one with 0.6ohm meshed coil.

And Vaporesso also simplified the refilling method. Push the top cap first, then squeeze your juice into the pod via the PTF design port. There's a nozzle bottle included in the pack to provide you more convenience.

The airflow is on the backside which is nonadjustable. I don't know how to comment on that. I just think this pod is extremely simple!

The Verdict

So it's time to tell you guys my thoughts on it.

Cons:
    To be honest, I hope the airflow is adjustable. People all have their vaping style so there must be a ton of different preferences on the airflow richness. Although Vaporesso has adjusted the balance of airflow between MTL and DL, it's still loose for MTL vaping.

Another con is the irreplaceable coil. I really appreciate it if Vaporesso would change their mind on this. After all, a finished pod cartridge is much more expensive than a finished coil.

Pros:
    There're really plenty of pros you could see. The whole workmanship, the material selection, and the build quality are totally great. Adjustable output and battery indicators are both comfortable to use. More than this, the airflow and flavor are definitely awesome. I'll never doubt the performance of Ccell coil from Vaporesso.

Now you can find it in our store.

Click here to see: Vaporesso PodStick Vape Pod System Kit 900mAh

Vape Wholesale & buy Electronic Cigarettes online in Bulk.

Quality Vape Products, Trusted Vape Wholesale Supply by Vape Shops Owners.

Wholesale Inquiry: Vape Wholesale Supply,Vape Wholesale China - AVE40

Thanks for Reading!

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Starss Romeo Pod Kit - 1200mAh Battery & Coil Replaceable