Sivu 10 / 20 EnsimmäinenEnsimmäinen ... 67891011121314 ... ViimeinenViimeinen
Tulokset 181 - 200 / 399

Aihe: efun.top - EVic VTC Mini Kit 37.22$

Shine Bright Like A Diamond! IJOY Diamond 234 Kit Coming!

Hi vapers,
    If we use the famous singer Rihanna's song to describe this item, do you think it is ok? As from my part, Diamondis good for the new ijoy kit from name but not from shape. Please check more follow me!

IJOY Diamond 234 Kit is support 20700 battery, firing speed is super fast and you can hardly feel any delay. Its output is fierce and operation is simple. It features a super large OLED screen and has nice hand feel. The USB cable in the package can be used for charging and upgrading the firmware. When powered by by dual 20700 batteries, its battery capacity reaches 6000mah with 40A output current.
    Please remember to login and use coupon code: 253DAM to get big discount!

Specifications:
    Resistance Range: 0.05~3.0 ohm
    support:USB port charging
    Capacity: 4.2ML
    Size: 25*58.6MM
    X3-C1 Coil:0.4Ohm, 60-90W
    X3-C2 Coil:0.3Ohm, 60-100W
    X3-C3 Coil:0.2Ohm, 90-110W

Big Discount From Efun.Top You Need To Know!
    Over $69 Reduced $3 Code: 69RED3
    Over $99 Reduced $10 Code: 99RED10

(Price Cutting) Avidvape Flag 80w Kit Save Your $44 Price!

Hi vapers,
    Did you once like Avidvape Flag 80w Kit but you hesitated to buy it because of the high pric.Good news, you don't need to worry about it! Now there is a big price cutting for it, you can get it not for $99.99 any more, you can process it only for $55.90on efun.top, please follow me to see the details>>

Avidvape Flag 80w kit it is a new product launched by Avidvape company. It has a very beautiful design,having excellent ergonomic to make a comfortable grip. Flag kit is equipped with 2800mAh built-in battery, giving it a long battery life and it is Equipped with excellent control board, which uses all-digital synchronous step-up and step-down DC-DC conversion system with high conversion efficiency,supporting constant power.
    It is not $99.99, just $55.90, once again! Just $55.90!Please seize the chance to get it!

Please check to see more specifications>>

Merry Christmas! 30% Off Discount & $9.99 Hot Selling On Efun.Top>> XMAS On Efun.Top

Have You Seen Vaporesso Switcherr 220W TC Mod Before?

Hi my friends,
    The first item I will introduce to you is Vaporesso Switcherr 220W TC mod. When I post the picture, you may see, I have seen it! Yes, it is! It has a new name now, to learn details!

Vaporesso Switcherr 220W-------$49.99
    The Vaporesso Switcherr 220W TC Mod is coming! Powered by dual high-rate 18650 cells, it fires to a maximum output of 220W. The metallic case is fully replaceable, creating different looks as you like. The new OMNI 2.6 Board provides a stable performance to vapers too. The Transformer features LE Version and Standard Version, meeting your different vaping needs. The Maximum 2.5A quick charge makes the charging time shorter than ever.

Vaporesso Switcherr 220W TC Box Mod--------Silver
    Vaporesso Switcherr 220W TC Box Mod--------Red
    Vaporesso Switcherr 220W TC Box Mod--------Grey

Glorious Appearance! Ample Mace BF RDA Only $21.99!

Hi,
    Pleasure to let you know this glorious appearance RDA, I really really love it! I love the gold color, do you love it?
    The eye-catching Ample Mace BF RDA has a 24mm base diameter with dual fixed screw clamp post, support single/dual coils, simple/complex wires. And adjustable middle prismatic airflow brings smooth airflow to the coil directly. With included bottom feeding pin, you can use the Mace RDA with Squonk MODs. More Details Please Check>>
    It is for you just $21.99!

Ample Mace BF RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer------Silver
    Ample Mace BF RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer------Gold

Weekend Is Coming! 10% Off Discount For You, Are You Ready?

Hi friends,
    Today is Friday, tomorrow you guys will have a weekend, what do you plan to do? Sleeping all days or having another better choices?
    For efun.top, we plan to give you big discount!
    10% off discount, are you ready for that? Go with us!

All kinds of vapes, kit, mod, tank, you will have 10% off discount for them, discount entry>>Weekend Sale On Efun.Top
    Discount: 10%
    Limited Time: 22th-----24th December
    Coupon Code: FFE22

Do you want to try these vapes? See>>
    Vapefly Mesh Plus RDA------$17.99 Coupon Code & Login
    SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Light Edition Tank--------$23.39 Coupon Code
    Geekvape Peerless RDTA 4ml / 2ml------$17.99 Coupon Code
    Joyetech CUBOID Lite With Exceed D22 TC Kit------$44.64 Coupon Code

Heavy Metal So Cool! Two Mod Choices Are Waiting For You!

Hi vapers,
    Do you like heavy metal music? Or, I would like to ask you that do you like heavy metal vapes? I share you these two mods full of metallic feature!

1,Rofvape XER 90W------$31.99
    Rofvape XER 90W TC Mod is a device which supports many modes switching over fluently. Huge symmetrical " X " line with gold plating design increase aesthetic feeling, compact construction with textured inlays and comfortable hand feeling provide convenient for the customer. 0.91 inch TFT color screen is distinct and readable, brand-new UI design is practical.

Specifications:
    Supports 1pc 18650 battery ( not included )
    Wattage range: 1 - 90W
    Charging: Micro- USB
    Thread: 510
    Resistance range: 0.05 - 3 ohm
    TC range: 200 - 600 Deg.F / 100 - 315 Deg.C

2,Augvape V 200W-------$59.99
    The Augvape Vtec 200W is a dual battery box mod Inspired by the B18C Type-R. VTEC was a race-inspired technology and introduced to the market in April 1989 and was known as the "dream engine" - a completely new driving experience for motoring enthusiasts around the globe. The Vtec Mod is designed with a hidden fire button and rotation button to adjust wattage.

DAY1>>
    I have chosen some 30% off items for you, have you seen so cheap price before? If you say no. come on, join us to get it in the limited times?
    30% off entry>> MAXS 30% OFF ON EFUN.TOP

1,Joyetech EVic-VT VW Full Kit-----$28.99 $20.30

2,Ijoy Subohm Selling!
    IJOY EXO S Sub Ohm Tank------$9.99 $6.99
    IJOY EXO X Sub Ohm Tank------$17.49 $12.24
    Ijoy Tornado 150 Sub Ohm Tank-------$8.99 $6.30

3,Wismec Noisy Cricket Mod Kit-------$9.99 $6.99

More 30% Off Products Please Check>>

To Be Honest, Do You Really Know How To choose RDAs?

Hi
    As a senior vapers, when you choose RDAs, what requirements is the most important for you, no leaking? high performance? gorgeous appearance? Two RDA following, which one are you satisfied more?

1,Designed by Mike vapes-----Vandy Vape Iconic RDA,just sold $34.99 on efun.top!
    Vandy Vape ICONIC RDA comes with resin drip tip pre-installed. It also has a Delrin doc tip and frosted doc tip included in the package. Integrating both side and bottom airflow system, the Iconic RDA will be a cloud machine that meanwhile gives you the excellent flavor. The bottom airflow tubes allow extra room in juice well and prevent the risk of leaking.

2,Wotofo NUDGE RDA--------$23.99
    Wotofo NUDGE RDA with 24mm diameter comes with unique straggered Z Post design and side open post hole system for easy to build coil. Features a concentrated airflow system which will offer excellent flavor and vapor production. Compactable with both 810 drip tip and 510 drip tip in the market. Wotofo NUDGE also include BF Pin and Juice juice fill Pin that pair with squonk box mod conveniently.

[How Powerful] $64.99 Aleader Funky Squonk Resin Kit!

Hey there,
    Pleasure to let you know this squonk kit, hope you will like it!

Aleader Funky Kit------$64.99

The Aleader Funky Squonk Resin Kit consists of Aleader Funky Squonk Box Mod and Aleader Funky RDA.
    Mod:
    The Aleader Funky Squonk Box Mod features colorful resin body with oversized stainless steel fire button. With spring loaded 510 connector, it can support most BF RDA. Take off the flip-style back panel, there is a 7ml silicone squonk bottle inside the mod. Powered by single 18650 battery (not included), the mod can provide full power and nice squonking experience for you.
    RDA:
    The Aleader Funky BF RDA is a 24mm atty with colorful resin cap, which matches the Funky Squonk Box Mod very well. It comes with deep juice well to storage more e-juice and the side airflow will brings smooth and massive vapor.

Weekend Flash Sale For High Performance Kits, mods and tanks
    Limited Time: 22th-----24th December

Check First Christmas Item! Oumier VLS RDA $26.99

Hi everyone!

Merry Merry Christmas! I will let you know the first Christmas item!

The Oumier VLS RDA is constructed from PC and stainless steel with 25mm outer diameter. The separately deck is with dual-pole quad-hole to support vertical coil / transverse coil and single coil / dual coil building. The VLS RDA supports five-hole side airflow and comes with BF pin for bottom feeder.
    It is sold for $26.99on efun.top!

Specifications:
    510 threading connection with gold plated center pin;
    PC (sleeve and drip tip) and stainless steel (base) construction;
    The first vertical coil / transverse coil, single coil / dual coil suitable RDA;
    Five-holes side airflow system;
    Top filling design;
    Separately posts, easy coil locking and wicking;
    Replaceable BF pin;
    PEEK insulator;
    810 drip tip;
    Diameter: 25mm

<Resin Edition> Freemax Fireluke Pro Tank Just Sold $26.99!

Hi,
    Two Freemax Fireluke tanks you may want to know, I will tell you!

1,Freemax Fireluke Pro Tank(Resin Edition)------$26.99
    The Freemax Fireluke Pro Sub Ohm Tank is an upgraded version of the original Fireluke Tank. It features 25mm diameter and a 4.0ml juice capacity. The Fireluke Pro adopts easy top refill design and adjustable dual bottom airflow control slots.

Specifications:
    Size: 25* 60mm
    4.0ml juice capacity
    510 threading
    810 Drip Tip
    Coil: Kanthal 0.15ohm Sextuple Coil (60- 140W)
    Kanthal 0.15ohm DVC Coil (60- 120W)
    Kanthal 0.25ohm DVC Coil (50- 100W)

Do you remember this item? FreeMax Fireluke Mesh, please check>>
    FreeMax Fireluke Mesh-------$25.99
    FreeMax Fireluke Mesh Sub Ohm Tank features 24mm diameter, 3ml juice capacity, convenient top fill design, adjustable bottom airflow, and most importantly the new mesh coil. The new mesh coil comes with 0.15ohm, supporting 40W to 90W power. It has wide contact surface between organic cotton and coil, which allows it to burn evenly and absorb e-juice effectively.

Cute Tank Just $19.99! Joyetech ProCore X Atomizer!

ProCore X Atomizer is a newly designed subohm tank from Joyetech ProCore series with 2ml/4.5ml e-juice capacity (by an extra glass tube) and 25mm diameter. It is also adopts the powerful ProC series coil heads which are designed for perfect MTL or DL vaping.
    You know that you can get it just $19.99 on efun.top!

Features:
    Exquisite subohm tank with 2ml/4.5ml e-juice capacity
    Powerful ProC series heads including DL & MTL inhales
    Convenient flip type top filling design
    Two adjustable bottom airflow control
    Intense flavor and huge clouds for your enjoyment
    Totally detachable structure for easy cleaning

All kinds of vapes, kit, mod, tank, you will have 10% off discount for them, discount entry>>Big Sale On Efun.Top

Metallic Kit You Have Not Seen, Rofvape Witcher XER Kit

Hi vapers,
    Do you rememberRofvape XER 90W, some vapers tell me they want to get the kit, so you can get it on our site now, please check>>

Rofvape Witcher XER-----$53.99

Specifications:
    Mod:
    Zinc alloy construction;
    100W maximum output;
    Power range: 7~90W;