Näytä äänestyksen tulokset: Mikäli jo olet maistanut Cigarillos Naturalesia, voit antaa äänesi.

Äänestäneet
190. Sinä et voi antaa ääntä tässä äänestyksessä
  • Kammottavaa, höyryttelykelvotonta

6 3.16%
  • En erityiseti perusta

18 9.47%
  • Vaimo päättää kotona, pomo töissä, seuraan laumaa vaikka kaasukammioon, eikä minulla ole muutenkaan mielipidettä oikeastaan mistään.

35 18.42%
  • Hyvää

69 36.32%
  • Erinomaista

62 32.63%
Sivu 8 / 21 EnsimmäinenEnsimmäinen ... 45678910111218 ... ViimeinenViimeinen
Tulokset 141 - 160 / 412

Aihe: Härkää Sarvista - El Toro

Sijainti
    Helsinki

Vs: Härkää Sarvista - El Toro

Jännä juttu sinällänsä. Voisin väittää varmuudella ostaneeni pari kk sitten Thaimaasta paikalliselta höyrykauppiaalta tismalleen samaa nestettä nimellä RY4.
    Ilmankos oli niin tolkuttoman hyvää

Höyryttelijä

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Existance Näytä viesti
    Finally today the shipping seems to be arrived in finland. It's a shame that the order will be stuck in customs all weekend long, but hopefully i will get my order on monday or in tuesday. That would be great start for a crappy week... But still. Excellent job for a single man ! I can't even imagine what kind of rush you have everytime el toro's re-stocks...
    Thanks, that is exactly what I am trying to solve with the pre-order. It is not perfect, but I would be able to prepare and register all packaging every day, and ship all orders within a day as soon as the stock arrives.

Sijainti
    Oulu

Re: Vs: Härkää Sarvista - El Toro

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja eBaron Näytä viesti
    PRE-ORDER SUGGESTION

I had the idea to create a pre-order scheme through the website for all my liquids. I would not put it in practice unless I receive the positive feedback from all of you.
    As you know the demand, especially for El Toro is great. Every time the stock arrives (3 times every month), we have an amazing rush of orders and as a result there is a considerable delay on shipping as well as an increase number of mistakes from my part.

How the Pre-Order scheme would work
    I would put on the description of each product that is pre-order and the estimated time of delivery (never more than 7 days ahead). You would place and complete your order just as normal. I would preparing all packaging every day as normal. As soon as the stock arrives all packages would be shipped the same day. No mistakes, no delays!

Of course, an in-stock notification email would be send to everybody and those that do not want to pre-order can wait for the stock and place their orders just as normal.

Please let me know your thoughts

Kind regards
    Georgio
    For me that would be great as you suggested... Additionally it would be a nice gesture to lower the price a notch for pre-orders.

EA-Mod+Nebula,Cube + Kick + Arctic Tank+ Boge
    Paras A-Ryhmä: El Toro Grande, Cigarillos Naturales, Eden, Moondrop Straight Up

Höyryttelijä

Vs: Re: Vs: Härkää Sarvista - El Toro

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja ManGrooVie Näytä viesti
    For me that would be great as you suggested... Additionally it would be a nice gesture to lower the price a notch for pre-orders.
    thanks ManGrooVie. I may have to suggest a limit of El Toro big bottles per pre-order so a number of people can get a chance to get the honey.
    Believe me, I have no objection reducing the price on the pre-orders if possible. I have the feeling that it would be an administration and logistics nightmare for me.

Banned

Sijainti
    Kerava

when the El Toro is again available in stock

- JJ

Höyryttelijä

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja jyjarvi Näytä viesti
    when the El Toro is again available in stock

- JJ
    few days

Sijainti
    Oulu

Re: Vs: Re: Vs: Härkää Sarvista - El Toro

thanks ManGrooVie. I may have to suggest a limit of El Toro big bottles per pre-order so a number of people can get a chance to get the honey.
    Believe me, I have no objection reducing the price on the pre-orders if possible. I have the feeling that it would be an administration and logistics nightmare for me.
    Sure I could imagine :-)
    Further suggestion.... Bigger bottles.
    That would probably complicate the administration as well but as far as I know steady ordering customers are also those who would order in advance and in greater amounts than few bottles.

Höyryttelijä

Vs: Re: Vs: Re: Vs: Härkää Sarvista - El Toro

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja ManGrooVie Näytä viesti
    Sure I could imagine :-)
    Further suggestion.... Bigger bottles.
    That would probably complicate the administration as well but as far as I know steady ordering customers are also those who would order in advance and in greater amounts than few bottles.
    a 5 pack maybe for 99 EUR ?

Sijainti
    Oulu

Re: Vs: Re: Vs: Re: Vs: Härkää Sarvista - El Toro

a 5 pack maybe for 99 EUR ?
    I would use that. That would last me around 2-2.5 months and would keep me from making new smaller orders every few weeks.
    I dunnow how others see that kind of offer, but for me it is the way I tend to buy.

Sijainti
    Vantaa

If this is as good as people say, i don't see any reason ordering that kind of bulk package.
    As for the pre-order, i think that's a good idea, iv'e now waited for 10 days so far for my package, so anything to help you ready the shipments faster would be good.

Höyryttelijä

In the UK Vapers, as well as the Greek forum most of people just like here agree about the pre-orders as it would cut shipping times as soon as the stock arrives to 24 hours.
    I have thrown to the bins the awful pipettes and introduced a quality child-resistance cap and a plastic tap inside to stop leakage during shipping. Over the last 200 orders I only had one reply for leakage. I have also change bottles and labels. I hope you like it!
    I would start the pre-order this Sunday at midday, UK time.

Höyryttelijä

In the UK Vapers, as well as the Greek forum most of people just like here agree about the pre-orders as it would cut shipping times as soon as the stock arrives to 24 hours.
    I have thrown to the bins the awful pipettes and introduced a quality child-resistance cap and a plastic tap inside to stop leakage during shipping. Over the last 200 orders I only had one reply for leakage. I have also change bottles and labels. I hope you like it!
    I would start the pre-order this Sunday at midday, UK time.
    Im not sure about this pre-ordering idea. It might be ok if pre-ordering closes after a specific limit is reached so that people won't be giving away their money not knowing when they are actually going to recieve their orders.

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja smz Näytä viesti
    Im not sure about this pre-ordering idea. It might be ok if pre-ordering closes after a specific limit is reached so that people won't be giving away their money not knowing when they are actually going to recieve their orders.

How the Pre-Order scheme would work
    I would put on the description of each product that is pre-order and the estimated time of delivery (never more than 7 days ahead). You would place and complete your order just as normal. I would preparing all packaging every day as normal. As soon as the stock arrives all packages would be shipped the same day. No mistakes, no delays!

Of course, an in-stock notification email would be send to everybody and those that do not want to pre-order can wait for the stock and place their orders just as normal.
    Ennakkotilauksia voi alkaa tekemään enintään viikkoa ennen litkujen saapumista varastoon. Eli jos teet ennakkotilauksen putelit pitäisi olla viimeistään parin viikon sisällä asiakkaan nautittavana.

Höyryttelijä

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Raipe Näytä viesti
    Ennakkotilauksia voi alkaa tekemään enintään viikkoa ennen litkujen saapumista varastoon. Eli jos teet ennakkotilauksen putelit pitäisi olla viimeistään parin viikon sisällä asiakkaan nautittavana.
    Tarkoitin, että ennakkotilaaminen sulkeutuu kun tietty määrä ennakkotilauksia tuotteesta on tehty. Muuten ennakkotilauksia voi tulla vaikka kuinka helvetisti ja osa ennakkotilanneista asiakkaista joutuvat odottamaan seuraavaa saapumiserää, mikäli eivät olleet tarpeeksi nopeita tekemään tilaustaan saadakseen tarvaransa ensimmäisessä erässä.

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja smz Näytä viesti
    Tarkoitin, että ennakkotilaaminen sulkeutuu kun tietty määrä ennakkotilauksia tuotteesta on tehty. Muuten ennakkotilauksia voi tulla vaikka kuinka helvetisti ja osa ennakkotilanneista asiakkaista joutuvat odottamaan seuraavaa saapumiserää, mikäli eivät olleet tarpeeksi nopeita tekemään tilaustaan saadakseen tarvaransa ensimmäisessä erässä.
    Ainakin olettaisi että ennakkovarauksia voi tehdä vain tietyn määrän. Eihän tuossa viikon aikarajassa olisi muuten paljon järkeä

Sijainti
    Blashyrkh

Jonkinlainen Toro Pack voisi ollakkin asiaa..esim pari pulloa kumpastakin tahi vain toista...voisi tietysti suunnitella tulevaisuudessa eri pullokokoja

Asiasta toiseen kuten jo tuossa toisessa ketjussa jo mainitsin niin nyt on tullut posket lommolla imettyä niin kauan El Toro Naturalesta ja vähän Purostakin putkeen että....suukin maistuu ihan paskalta! ....elikkä on kyllä ehkä täydellisin oikean tupakan korvike kaikilla eri kriteereillä
    Liitetyt kuvat Liitetyt kuvat
    ”...kädet eivät kutsu meitä, vaan halu...”

Höyryttelijä

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Hellraiser Näytä viesti
    Jonkinlainen Toro Pack voisi ollakkin asiaa..esim pari pulloa kumpastakin tahi vain toista...voisi tietysti suunnitella tulevaisuudessa eri pullokokoja

Asiasta toiseen kuten jo tuossa toisessa ketjussa jo mainitsin niin nyt on tullut posket lommolla imettyä niin kauan El Toro Naturalesta ja vähän Purostakin putkeen että....suukin maistuu ihan paskalta! ....elikkä on kyllä ehkä täydellisin oikean tupakan korvike kaikilla eri kriteereillä
    Woww, perfect post and love the photo....I am going to download it of course

Höyryttelijä

Hi to all,

Tomorrow at 12 midday I would put on pre-order on everything in the site. I am only putting less than half of the stock and this is the biggest shipment I had up to date.
    As we agreed, the pre-order would have a limit of 2 large El Toro bottles per pre-order, but all the rest, including samples have no limit.
    I am very optimistic that it would help both you and me for a smoother ordering system.

Many Thanks
    Georgio

Hi to all,

Tomorrow at 12 midday I would put on pre-order on everything in the site. I am only putting less than half of the stock and this is the biggest shipment I had up to date.
    As we agreed, the pre-order would have a limit of 2 large El Toro bottles per pre-order, but all the rest, including samples have no limit.
    I am very optimistic that it would help both you and me for a smoother ordering system.

Many Thanks
    Georgio
    +1

Höyryttelijä

The Pre-Order is on everybody

Many thanks
    Georgio

Keskustelu e-Neste arvostelut

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia