Sivu 1 / 8 12345 ... ViimeinenViimeinen
Tulokset 1 - 20 / 141

Aihe: VapeMania.ro - > Zen Atty Pro, Kanthal Ribbon, ProVari, Kick etc..

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW

VapeMania.ro - > Zen Atty Pro, Kanthal Ribbon, ProVari, Kick etc..

Hello guys,

We are glad to finally make our first post here and introduce our shop and products. Most of the products are from the premium range and we take pride in what we sell and our work.

You can find us on VapeMania - Your Trusted e-Cig Shop and by calling +40721 789 756 or +40748 920 226 between 12:00 and 20:00 GMT.

Without further adieu, here are some of the premium products we carry:
    Pipe Sauce premium USA-made liquids, everyone loves them
    ZEN Atty Pro - the must-have atty for the ProVari, in stock
    ProVari Regular V2.5 and ProVari Mini V2.5
    ProVari Regular V2.0 and ProVari Mini V2.0
    ProVari Wraps by JWraps
    AW IMR batteries
    Atmos Lab e-liquid Bases and Flavours - 99%+ purity, made in Greece, high quality
    Premium Kanthal ribbon - 1 m - better contact with the silica/mesh than regular Kanthal wire resulting in lots more vapour
    The Talos Genesis Rebuildable atty series

and others...

Please make sure to select Pounds / Eur / Usd and English for the language when browsing the site (top right corner). We accept all the major credit-cards trough PayPal and MoneyBookers.

Shipping to Finland is 5 EUR for bubble-wrapped envelopes and 12 EUR for larger packages. Please make sure you select the proper option if ordering bigger products as standard envelopes aren't good for eg: 100ml e-liquid bases. All packages are accompanied by tracking numbers and we provide them to our customers as soon as they are shipped. Additional details here: Delivery and Payment Details

There are tons of other things i could say about us but for now all we're looking for is your feedback!

PS: some of the products are not yet translated into English, we are still working to get them translated.

Best regards,
    Alex Cimpoca // VapeMania.ro

And now some of the products we sell:

Now you can make your own e-liquid using the new Atmos Lab bases with high purity:

Atomos Lab e-liquid Bases - 99%+ purity, highly recommended
    Atmos Lab concentrated Flavours - again, highly recommended

the Kick - Variable Wattage - suitable for any mechanic mode of 18xxx size this is one highly sought after product because you'll always have the same throat-hit and taste

Premium Kanthal A1 Grade Ribbon - 1 m - for DIY lovers, this will super-charge your Genesis Vaping experience

ProVari Regular and ProVari Mini Wraps - do you want to protect your ProVari and make it look more beautiful? Then this product is for you.

Zen Atty Pro - made by the famous Zen Genesis professor, this special ProVari Genesis atomizer is sure to rock your world. Be careful as stock is going out fast!

The New ProVari Mini V2.5 - improved design, still the best e-cig in the world

ProVari V2.5 Regular

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    And tomorrow we'll have a nice surprise for MOD lovers, a mechanical mod with 0.2V drop-off!

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    If there are people around here that already purchased from us please post your thoughts on how your purchasing experience was and any feedback positive or negative.

Received Atmoslab bases yesterday, all good
    6days (inc weekend)
    Thanks

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Esa vuke Näytä viesti
    Received Atmoslab bases yesterday, all good
    6days (inc weekend)
    Thanks
    Thank you for your feedback! In 2-3 days we'll supplement the range of flavours and also re-stock what's missing so you'll have more juices to play with

Viikonloppuna tilasin nesteitä halvemmalla postituksella, viikon päästä maanantaina oli litkut perillä. Loistavaa palvelua, tilauksen edistymisestä tuli välittömästi sähköposti ja seurantanumerokin erikseen pyytämättä. Voin suositella.
    Fast delivery, excellent customer service, I would highly recommend.

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja markevits Näytä viesti
    Viikonloppuna tilasin nesteitä halvemmalla postituksella, viikon päästä maanantaina oli litkut perillä. Loistavaa palvelua, tilauksen edistymisestä tuli välittömästi sähköposti ja seurantanumerokin erikseen pyytämättä. Voin suositella.
    Fast delivery, excellent customer service, I would highly recommend.
    Thank you for your kind words! We try our best with every customer

Sijainti
    Seinäjoki
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja VapeMania Näytä viesti
    And tomorrow we'll have a nice surprise for MOD lovers, a mechanical mod with 0.2V drop-off!
    What's that?
    0,20 voltage drop doesn't tell much, if you don't know resistance during measuring. In 3 ohm load it's not very good, but in 0,8 ohm load it's excellent result!

Sijainti
    Oulu
    Huh, täältä löytyy Liquat, Hangsenit ja Dekangit todella halvalla!

Your Liqua, Hangsen and Dekang liquids are really affordable!
    Viimeksi muokannut Threnody; 27.03.13 kello 15:16. Syy: English version added
    On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
    ΧΞΣ - Non Serviam

Ordered friday 22nd and arrived today,thank you for the fast delivery.Then the negative feedback,2 of the atmoslab base bottles were leaked in the envelope and mesh was also wet

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Ukko-Pekka Näytä viesti
    Ordered friday 22nd and arrived today,thank you for the fast delivery.Then the negative feedback,2 of the atmoslab base bottles were leaked in the envelope and mesh was also wet

http://i4.aijaa.com/t/00966/11990704.t.jpghttp://i1.aijaa.com/t/00115/11990705.t.jpg
    Please make sure you select the proper option if ordering bigger products as standard envelopes aren't good for eg: 100ml e-liquid bases. It's written in the introduction of this thread. We are very sorry to hear that the envelope couldn't resist the postal workers, unfortunately we can't add padding to envelopes.

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Threnody Näytä viesti
    Huh, täältä löytyy Liquat, Hangsenit ja Dekangit todella halvalla!

Your Liqua, Hangsen and Dekang liquids are really affordable!
    Dekang is on sale, we won't be importing it anymore. But the rest we try keeping in stock all the time. Thank you for the thumbs-up!

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW

Team Rampage ADAM, Liqua and Atmos Flavors

Short and important updates:

-> VapeMania is now an Official Reseller of Team Rampage products. Check them out here! PS: the ADAM with the AMR give out a huge TH and fantastic flavor with any e-liquid we tested them with

-> We now have 95%+ of the full range of Atmos Flavors and we've restocked everything that was missing.

-> We've also restocked all of our Liqua e-liquids range and added new nic concentrations

-> This has been highly requested, it's now in stock, the Z-atty Replacement Quartz Tank, and we also have some Z-Attys left, grab yours before it's too late!

Well i did read the intructions and ordered my order whit postal package whit 13+€ post.
    Still it was send in envelope,my order number was 4748.

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Ukko-Pekka Näytä viesti
    Well i did read the intructions and ordered my order whit postal package whit 13+€ post.
    Still it was send in envelope,my order number was 4748.
    Thank you for notifying us of this. We'll reship tomorrow. It seems my colleague made a mistake and did not see that your order had a box instead of envelope.

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    We've decided on creating a special discount voucher that you can use when ordering from us. The code is: GiveMe5ESavuke

Valid until the 7th of April you can use this code to get a discount on everything that's in our catalogue.

VapeMania - Your Trusted e-Cig Shop awaits you!

VapeMania wishes you a warm and thick vapor!

Höyrykonkari

Sijainti
    Turku
    Tilasin täältä Atmos Labin pohjanesteitä sekä tiivisteitä, sekä pari 0mg pipe saucen pulloa (niksalliset oli loppu). Tilauksen tein 23.3 (lauantaina). Paypalin kanssa oli ongelmia (eivät suostuneet siirtämään rahoja tarkemmin määrittelemättömästä syystä). Selostin ongelman tilaukseeni lisätiedoksi, jonka jälkeen aspa otti nopeasti yhteyttä sähköpostitse, ja neuvoi miten siirrän rahat Paypalissa "manuaalisesti". Tilaus lähti eteenpäin keskiviikkona 27.3, ja siitä tuli emailiin ilmoitus, sekä tracking numero.

Tänään tuli firmasta mailia, että Itella trackingin mukaan lähetys on noudettavissa postista, ja siellähän se oli kuplamuovikuoreen paketoituna (olin siis vastoin varoituksia valinnut halvemman kirjetoimituksen), ja kaikki pullot moitteettomassa kunnossa. Ottaen huomioon, että tässä oli pääsiäispyhät välissä, sanoisin, että melko nopea toimitus, vaikka muutaman päivän kestikin ennen kuin lähti liikkeelle. Täältä tulee varmasti tilattua lisää Atmos Labin pohjia ja tiivareita. Palvelu oli erinomaista!

-----------------------

Great service and quick delivery. I have no complaints at all. Will definitely shop here again!

Höyryttelijä

My order came in a week, even there was Easter in it. Fast delivery. I was quite happy to get the tracking code too. Even happier was I when my low costs letter came and everything was in perfect shape, no leaks at all (4x100ml, 2x10ml).

So thank You and keep up the good work...

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Thank you JPS and Uksa for taking the time to write these reviews! If you ever have any problems with something ordered from us don't hesitate to make contact.

Höyryttelijä

Are those Adam spare rings only in "silver"?

Sivu 1 / 8 12345 ... ViimeinenViimeinen
Keskustelu Kaupat

Tämän aiheen tunnukset (tag)

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi
  • Sinä et voi muokata viestejäsi
  •