Tulokset 1 - 8 / 8

Aihe: LQVAPE The home of the new Eleaf iStick! Great price with a discount code see inside

Kauppias

Sijainti
    United Kingdom

LQVAPE The home of the new Eleaf iStick! Great price with a discount code see inside

We are now selling the new Eleaf iStick, along with a few other hardware components is our website Such as the Nautilus Clearomiser Which we think is a perfect match with the Eleaf. We are selling the battery Itself for £ 36.99 at Eleaf iStick (Limited Stock) | LQvape As we are new to the forum Esavuke we want to offer everyone an exclusive 10% Discount code for Which you can use is any of our products at our website for this week only. Finishes on Sunday night. The discount code is ESAVUKE - Which gives you 10% off everything. We look forward to seeing you soon! LQvape | LQvape
    Viimeksi muokannut LQVAPE; 06.11.14 kello 16:46.

Kauppias

Sijainti
    United Kingdom
    Just to let everyone know, we have added a discount code to esavuke for 15% off all orders. Use the code ESAVUKE100 for 15% off everything in store for a limited time only. Happy Vaping
    Viimeksi muokannut LQVAPE; 07.11.14 kello 15:02.

Sijainti
    Hello there, just placed my order. Since few shops, I´m familiar with, doesn't have iStick in stock, I decided to try the new fellow on the market... 15% discount also helped to make my mind somehow

As known as impulse buyer, I started to read your "Delivery and Returns policy" way after I paid my order. You do not mention there a word about returns policy of your shop. So my question is : if iStick I ordered have some e.g. manufacturing error and I want to return or change it, what is your rules on that highly unlikely situation?

Cheers, mate!

varmaan joku 2000e säästetty oikeasti...
    jotain vanhoja höyrykuvia: http://vanja51.imgur.com

Kauppias

Sijainti
    United Kingdom

don't worry

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja vanja51 Näytä viesti
    Hello there, just placed my order. Since few shops, I´m familiar with, doesn't have iStick in stock, I decided to try the new fellow on the market... 15% discount also helped to make my mind somehow

As known as impulse buyer, I started to read your "Delivery and Returns policy" way after I paid my order. You do not mention there a word about returns policy of your shop. So my question is : if iStick I ordered have some e.g. manufacturing error and I want to return or change it, what is your rules on that highly unlikely situation?

Cheers, mate!
    Hey there,

Don't worry if there is any problems with anything you order from us you come first. We will always work to make sure you are happy and satisfied with anything we sell to you. If you have any problems at all just contact support@lqvape.com and we will assist as you would expect.

If you receive anything faulty naturally we will replace this for you upon receipt of the faulty product and your expenses incurred will be refunded to you.

Hope this puts your mind at ease

Regards,

LQVAPE

Sijainti
    Kauhava
    Welcome!
    Do or do not, there is no Barole.

Kauppias

Sijainti
    United Kingdom
    Thanks man

Sijainti
    Huomenna tulee tasan kaksi viikkoa kun väittivät postittaneensa lähetyksen. Viime viikolla katkesi sähköpostiyhteys, eivät vastaa enää.

Vähän on kusetuksen makua ilmassa, prkl. Noh, onneks maksoin Paypalilla, saa rahat kyl takas...

Sijainti
    Ok, just got my order, thanks! Everything was packed well, testing your liquid later in the evening...

Only minus for delivery time, it was 24 days! I am sure guys you can do better next time

EDIT : Tasting notes... So, i got your Fresh Menthol liquid 16 mg/ml, which was too strong to my personal preferences. Tested it in Kayfun with cotton wool setup at 1 ohm coil. I diluted it with 50/50 0mg/ml PVG base to about 8mg/ml and it still taste very fresh and refreshing menthol. Love it! I will use it as a concentrate to add some menthol note in my DIY juices. If you think that you can dilute it down A LOT without loosing any flavor, it have a very good value for the money.
    Viimeksi muokannut vanja51; 02.12.14 kello 22:42.

Keskustelu Kaupat

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi
  • Sinä et voi muokata viestejäsi
  •