Sivu 4 / 4 EnsimmäinenEnsimmäinen 1234
Tulokset 61 - 64 / 64

Aihe: Innervape.com: News & päivitykset

New order tracking system

Hey all,
    i added a nice feature on my site for tracking your orders I hope you like it, here how it works:1. Go to site, to "My Account" tab, and click "Order tracking"You don't have to be logged or even to have an account2. Write your order #ID /number (you will find it, in the order confirmation mails) and also write the emailyou used to place the order. Then click "Track" button to receive your Tracking Number.(Mind the bottom note on that page: it is STRONGLY recommended to use International Track and Trace. Trackitonline.in order to track the exact location of your parcel, because this tracker monitors BOTH senders&receivers carriers.)3. In order tracking page you will find your tracking number as long with the "track button", use the track number in International Track and Trace. Trackitonline. to trace it, if you use the track button of the currentpage you will be informed only for senders carrier log (trackitonline.ru monitors both carriers so use that instead).4. In trackitonline.ru just write your tracking number and ofc the anti-bot verification code, and you be informed in details and in highly accuracy about your parcel's ...trip.(As i mentioned above it monitors both carriers)

some photos from a mass order from PinkMule & GreekMods,
    Lots of hand polishing

Entering the PinkMule web-store, lovely work from Marianne hosting my DTs

PinkMule - zArrAs (link)

Sivu 4 / 4 EnsimmäinenEnsimmäinen 1234
Keskustelu Kaupat

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi
  • Sinä et voi muokata viestejäsi
  •