Tulokset 1 - 6 / 6

Aihe: Kanger ProTank in Helsinki

Tervakeuhko

Kanger ProTank in Helsinki

Hello, sorry that I do not speak Finnish.

I am looking for a Kanger Protank in Helsinki, is there any shop or place where I can buy one without ordering it online, or is there anyone who could sell me one hand-to-hand, I actually need it pretty soon because mine is not working very well anymore. Please let me know if you can help me or know who could help me with my problem, also iclear 30 would be fine, and if this thread is in wrong place maybe someone could move it?

Thank you!

Sijainti
    Jyväskylä
    Nordic Premium Vapes should have them
    address: Runeberginkatu 50.

Sijainti
    Vantaa
    Nordic Premium Vapes in Helsinki, Runeberginkatu 50. It's a bit more expensive than Finnish web shops, but you can just walk in and buy what you need. They have the ProTank in their selection: Kanger ProTank höyrystin

Or, you can make an order from Puff.fi and go pick it up from Trio-kiosk at Kirkkoherrantie 8, 00650 Helsinki.

Tervakeuhko

Do I really have to order from puff, is there any way i can just go there, choose there and pay there?

Sijainti
    Vantaa
    It's just a pickup point.. They have some items at the kiosk, but i don't think that ProTank is among them..

Sijainti
    Helsinki
    But they do have good delivery time to Trio kiosk. I think they deliver the stuff on the same day, if you order early in the morning. Meaning that you can go and pick up your order in the evening. You should still always check with the shop to be sure.
    Puff.fi has fast delivery times via post too, so you will usually get the stuff in a day
    VAPETALES FROM THE EASTSIDE

**Diablo Fulgoris** **Vaporshark rDNA40**
    **Aspire Atlantis**
    **Kanger Subtank**
    **H-Dripper**
    **Origen Genesis V2**
    **In'ax MK2R**

Keskustelu Aloittelijoiden esittelyt ja kysymykset

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi