Sivu 1 / 9 12345 ... ViimeinenViimeinen
Tulokset 1 - 20 / 163

Aihe: Smoke Rainbow - More than 300 flavours from 18 BRANDS - sample packs ONLY

Smoke Rainbow - More than 300 flavours from 18 BRANDS - sample packs ONLY

www.smokerainbow.com

Dear fellow vapers,

I'm the owner of European new e-liquid samples shop.

My intention is just to introduce you with this new option which we missed the most when trying to find flavors for everyday vape when turned to electronic cigarettes as a healthier alternative.

We spent a lot of money buying e-liquid from different producers. You can't buy less then 10 or 15 ml bottles and to try 10 of them you spend 50€ at once. The catch is that I don't need 10ml to explore a taste, Not even 5ml. not to mention that many of them went to dustbin as tasted awful... Sahara from producer A is not as Sahara of B or RY4 from producer C is not the same as of D.

Thus was born the idea that it would be best to first try a few drops of liquid before deciding to buy 20, 30 or 100 ml bottles.

Now we have 18 brands and more then 300 flavors. SAMPLES ONLY!!!!!

Alfaliquid, Bayca, Cloud9vaping, Crystal Eliquid, DecadentVapours, Dekang, GreenPuff, Hangsen, Inawera, Janty,King-Ecigar, Vermillion River, Liqua, Liberty Flights, PinkSpot,My-Eliquid, Vinirette,...

Before you decide to buy larger bottles of 30 or 100ml at the vendor, why not first explore many flavors from different brands. Make your sample pack and enjoy in rainbow of tastes. We pack these samples in Eppendorf microtube, quantity of liquid is approximately 1ml, far enough to find out whether we like the taste or not.

Samples cost about 0.6 € and full tin (9 samples) costs about 5.4€ . Of course there are cheaper (Dekang, Hangsen, Inawera...) and also more expensive brands (PinkSpot, Vermillion river, Alfaliquid). You can make 2 , 3-..... sample packs.

Smoke Rainbow

Well, that's it.

Welcome to our shop and see.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Maybe there are brands and flavours that you’d like to taste... please, let us know. We’ll do our best to meet your needs.

Have a nice vaping day

Viimeksi muokannut smokerainbow; 28.03.13 kello 11:16.

This sounds nice And welcome to the forum
    "Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the state becomes lawless and corrupt" ~Gandhi~

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Yakousei Näytä viesti
    This sounds nice And welcome to the forum
    Thank you

here are COUPON CODES for shipping and packaging discount.

PL260

Enter code PL260 on checkout to receive 2.6€ discount on shipping and packaging cost. Valid only for orders above 5.00€ and only two days

Regular mail shipping with coupon code - 1.84€

PL495

Enter code PL495 on checkout to receive 4.95€ discount on shipping and packaging cost. Valid only for orders above 8.85€ and only two days

Regular mail shipping with coupon code - 1.87€

This is economical packaging mode and is available only with discount code but complies with all necessary regulations.

Sijainti
    Pietarsaari
    Nice!
    Get to taste 300 flavours with only 180€, that's cheap and also saves a LOT of money in future.
    You don't happen to have any dripping atomizers, do you?
    KGO & Twist

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Troll from behind Näytä viesti
    Nice!
    Get to taste 300 flavours with only 180€, that's cheap and also saves a LOT of money in future.
    You don't happen to have any dripping atomizers, do you?
    Sorry Troll, ONLY eliquid SAMPLES

Dear fellow vapers,

I'd like to inform you that we did some changes in shipping and packaging matter therefore lower shipping and packaging charges.

As you might know we are specialized in samples ONLY. 18 brands, over 300 flavours.

if you buy up to 30 items the shipping is only 2€ for regular mail and if registered (tracking number) it is 4.67€.

Please check Smoke Rainbow

Welcome

Hi,

I wonder which brands are the most popular among Finnish vapers?

1. European,
    2. Asian,
    3. American

?

Any particular?

Curious

Höyrykone

Sijainti
    helsinki
    I just ordered something from rainbow. I have been looking a place like this so i dont have to order 10ml bottles and realize i dont like them.
    I would like to see more PSV flavors. And fsusa, maybe Pipe Sauce (is that who makes long bottom leef etc?)
    You will get another order from me, that is for sure...

Hi larma,

I'm sure you'll enjoy in tasting all delicious flavours

regarding your suggestion, thank you. Pink Spot is at the moment at the top of interest among Australian and European vapers.

Yes Pipe Sauce makes Long bottom leaf

Höyrykone

Sijainti
    helsinki
    Ordered 07.04 and it came today.. Very fast delivery, thank you.

Höyrypää

Sijainti
    Seinäjoki
    This is a good thing that someone came up with this idea.

For the brands, I think Alien Visions, Pipe Sauce and FSUSA are quite popular in here which comes to my mind at this moment.

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja larma Näytä viesti
    Ordered 07.04 and it came today.. Very fast delivery, thank you.
    Thank you larma , I'm really glad that you received the package so soon. It's great that we are all in European Union so no customs, no additional time lost

I have to tell that we just add new option for tin box which can be added separately, with or without insert

This is the way how we pack if one take tin can with insert.
    You can see there are freebies and pipette too
    Liitetyt kuvat Liitetyt kuvat

Very nice idea, i've been hoping for something like this :P Intrested mostly in FSUSA, VR, Pink Spot and Pipe Sauce liquids. Seems like you already have some of those. Will order something-> Halo would also be superb!

GOOGLE TRANSLATE

20% pois kaikista kohteita. Tallenna antamalla kuponkikoodi kassalle.
    SPRING20

20% off on ALL items. Save by entering the coupon code at checkout.
    SPRING20

chiledge
    thank you

Sijainti
    Tampere
    Please, PLEASE do not use Google Translate in any situation. It really doesn't work with english -> finnish and 99% of us can read english fluently. There will be many misunderstandings due to translated phrases.

Tervakeuhko

I agree. And it will feel more comfortable for us to share thoughts. I love smoking hookah and e-cig. I love apple and peach flavors which is the most popular flavors in e-juice. Although, there are many different flavors available in market.
    Hated being Hated..

Sijainti
    Jyväskylä
    some ideas for you guys...

House of Liquids - imo the very best liquids and quite popular here. 10 ml samples are often out of stock.

Highbrow Vapor - as far as I know you can only get 30ml bottles from vendors in the EU at the moment

Thank you all for being honest with me. So no Google translate anymore

About flavours. When I was on analogs I never used to try mint. But now I found it very fresh and relaxing and after hard day it's one of my favourites.

One flavour which I couldn't even imagine. Cinnamon buns. Never thougt that it can bring Christmes mood up to live in the middle of the summer season

But watermelon...mmm

Sivu 1 / 9 12345 ... ViimeinenViimeinen
Keskustelu Kaupat

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi
  • Sinä et voi muokata viestejäsi
  •