Sivu 5 / 8 EnsimmäinenEnsimmäinen 12345678 ViimeinenViimeinen
Tulokset 81 - 100 / 141

Aihe: VapeMania.ro - > Zen Atty Pro, Kanthal Ribbon, ProVari, Kick etc..

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Clearomipesä Näytä viesti
    Onko tuolla joku päivitys meneillään vai miksi hinnat on pilvissä. Esim liquan nesteet 30ml vajaa 30€, provari 900€
    I am not sure if i understood correctly but please try this:

Höyrähtänyt

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja VapeMania Näytä viesti
    I am not sure if i understood correctly but please try this:
    Just wondering if there is some maintenance going on because the prices are so high with euros selected. With dollars it looks ok.

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Just wondering if there is some maintenance going on because the prices are so high with euros selected. With dollars it looks ok.
    We had a software error, sorry for that and thank you for reporting it. It has been fixed now.

Sijainti
    Tamperehan se
    Onko tuolla joku päivitys meneillään vai miksi hinnat on pilvissä. Esim liquan nesteet 30ml vajaa 30€, provari 900€
    Kannattaapi vaihtaa rahayksikkö leistä euroihin.

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    We have announced our 8th winner!!! Check out our blogpost here: Vape for FREE! Join our giveaway!. Special video of the drawing inside and also a link to the forum . Prize won: one Shire Malt 30ml e-liquid.

Remember that you can still sign-up for this for free. You can do it here: VapeMania Giveaway. We still have 6 more prizes to be won!

Sijainti
    Oulu
    provari 900€

I'm pleased to announce that the prize that I won has arrived today. The package was pretty roughed but luckily these Liqua liquids seem to be packed in a plastic layer that eliminates all risks of liquid spills. Here's the pic that you asked me to post after receiving it!

I can't say anything about it's taste yet, I'm having a pretty bad flu right now. It would propably taste like - well - nothing I'll give it a try when this damn disease leaves my body. But thanks anyway, this was a nice surprise and I'll surely buy something from you soon, I'd like to taste some Atmos consentrates and especially Pipe Sauce liquids!

Have a pleasant summer!
    On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
    ΧΞΣ - Non Serviam

Sijainti
    kokkola
    Siellä ois saldoilla storm rider:ia saldoilla
    7 aikaan tuli erä myyntiin
    höyryä 17.1.2012 alkaen.

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja jasso Näytä viesti
    Siellä ois saldoilla storm rider:ia saldoilla
    7 aikaan tuli erä myyntiin
    I don't know if i understood this correctly, but have you gotten the Storm Rider from us?

Sijainti
    kokkola
    I don't know if i understood this correctly, but have you gotten the Storm Rider from us?
    Yes. I order yesterday Put lot of extras
    höyryä 17.1.2012 alkaen.

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Yes. I order yesterday Put lot of extras
    Enjoy it mate, it should be shipping out today.

Sijainti
    HKI
    He Vapemania, my stock on LBL is getting low again, when do you get the 12mg/ml strength available again?
    Videot ja arvostelut: Defuncta Vaping

Sijainti
    Riihimäki
    Subscribed too

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja defuncta Näytä viesti
    He Vapemania, my stock on LBL is getting low again, when do you get the 12mg/ml strength available again?
    Sorry for the delay in reply mate, been very busy with all the Storm Rider sale.. May i suggest that you try the brand new Mountain Oak Vapors™ brand of e-liquids instead and see if they suit you?

PipeSauce should be back in stock in about 2 months or something like that because the manufacturer is relocating and can't fullfill our orders at the moment..

Sijainti
    kokkola
    Enjoy it mate, it should be shipping out today.
    Still waiting shipping
    höyryä 17.1.2012 alkaen.

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Still waiting shipping
    I am guessing that you've received the tracking no by now, please email us if not.

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW

the Mountain Oak Vapors™ Premium line of e-liquids from the USA

We have a new surprise for everyone that hasn't visited us in the last couple of days. The Mountain Oak Vapors™ Premium line of e-liquid Made in the US is now a part of our catalogue.

It brings us much joy to have another line of premium e-liquid as part of our larger move towards quality merchandise and supplying the world with the best products on the market. We're very eagerly awaiting for everyone's opinion once you try them out. Personally, we love each and every one of them and we couldn't be more excited for this premiere!

Tennesee Tobacco e-liquid range

• Tennesee Tobacco sample Pack
    • Frostbite: Brrrr! Enjoy the cool taste of our version of a full flavored menthol with our Mountain Oak Vapors signature tobacco e-juice.
    • Black Forrest: You will lose yourself in this dark blend of our own rich E-Liquid flavor while enjoying the sweet mix of fruits, with hints of black licorice.
    • Blue Ridge: An unlikely combination, the blueberries meld seamlessly with our signature tobacco recipe to give you an E-Liquid that can be enjoyed over and over again.
    • TNO: This is our original tobacco E-Liquid. A deep and robust Tennessee tobacco flavor that will keep you coming back for more.
    • Smooth & Mild: This is a smoother, more mild take on our Tennessee Original Tobacco E-Liquid. Enjoy!
    • MOV Gold: This is a delicious blend of honey laced tobacco. A smooth, mild, and delicious e-liquid!
    • Applewood: The only thing traditional about this E-Liquid is the name. We promise you haven't tried anything this good!
    • Classic CountRY4: A Mountain Oak Vapors take on a traditional RY4. This flavor is both light & smooth, with just enough sweetness. A good tobacco finish and a great all day vape!
    • Smoky Mountain 555: Smoky Mountain 555 is our unique and original take on a nutty tobacco E-Liquid. A deep and robust Tobacco flavor with hints of hazelnut and toasted almonds. We have a feeling you'll enjoy this one!
    • White Leaf: White Leaf? is a sweet & smooth vanilla tobacco e-liquid that was made to be your all day vape. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
    • Full Virginia Flake RY4: Naturally Extracted Full Virginia Flake pipe tobacco meets smooth Caramel and Vanilla in this limited edition run.
    • Sunday Morning: Sunday Morning is a delicious mixture of tobacco extracts with a touch of our famous Coffee & Cream Flavor Concentrate. Mmmm, good!
    • Southern Gentleman: Southern Gentleman is a robust and full flavored pipe tobacco extract that must be experienced for yourself!
    • Pendragon: Pendragon is a mild, smooth, and slightly sweet extracted tobacco E-Liquid that will have you coming back for more!
    • Apache: Apache is a medium bodied English pipe blend that is full of flavor!

Dark Temptations range

• Dark Temptations Sample Pack
    • Coffee & Cream: Try this delicious Coffee & Cream E-Liquid flavor from Mountain Oak Vapors, you will not be disappointed.
    • Absinthe Minded: Prepare to lose your senses. This flavor begins with the deep, dramatic taste of absinthe and shows no sign of slowing with dark tones of black licorice.
    • Devilish Delight: One puff of this delectable vapor will make you feel a sin coming on! This E-Juice has a soft, cheesecake flavor with hints of caramel.
    • Cinnamon Swirl: Indulge yourself in this sweet, delicious E-Juice! This vapor is smooth and decadent, and tastes just as the name implies!
    • Eskimo Kisses: This E-Juice comes forged from love. A little good helping of Creme De Menthe with a luscious kiss of chocolate. Mmm!
    • Blueberry Pancakes: This E-Liquid will remind you of gathering around Grandmas kitchen table. And what better to eat on Sunday morning than blueberry pancakes?
    • Heavenly 7: Imagine a silk chocolate pie nestled in a thick graham cracker crust with light drizzles of caramel, and topped with little slivers of fresh coconut.
    • Caramel MOVaccino: Caramel and Chocolate splash together with Coffee & Vanilla to make for one enjoyable coffee based desert E-Liquid. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!
    • Legendary: A truly satisfying banana nut creation that offers so much more.. A flavor that must be experienced in the vape medium!
    • Caramela: Caramela? is a deliciously sweet Caramel & Fresh Apple E-Liquid
    • Blister: Blister? is an all new fiery hot cinnamon vape!
    • Double Barrel: MmmMmm. Frosty!
    • Vanilla Dream: Refreshing and all-natural e cig juice is sweet, creamy and delicious made with 100% natural and organic flavoring.

First order from us?
    Please go ahead and enter the Delivery Details page in order to get all the infos possible about ordering from VapeMania. And remember we are always here to help, don't hesitate to email us whatever question you may have!

Sijainti
    Kuopio
    Nice! Are you going to stock other than 18mg?

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja ktdd Näytä viesti
    Nice! Are you going to stock other than 18mg?
    I'm guessing you're searching for 12mg/ml. If enough people request it, yes, we're going to stock more.

Sijainti
    Kuopio
    And so the waiting game begins, I will definitely order those samplers if you can get anything between 8 and 12 mg.

Höyrykonkari

Sijainti
    Kemi
    18.6 ordered and the shipment arrived today. All four 100 ml bottles of atmos lab's liquid base and empty bottles were intact even though I ordered the cheapest delivery option. The package had been suffering quite a bit so I recommend to use expensive delivery option. I'm quite satisfied, and I will continue to order from you

Keskustelu Kaupat

Tämän aiheen tunnukset (tag)

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi
  • Sinä et voi muokata viestejäsi
  •