Sivu 3 / 8 EnsimmäinenEnsimmäinen 1234567 ... ViimeinenViimeinen
Tulokset 41 - 60 / 141

Aihe: VapeMania.ro - > Zen Atty Pro, Kanthal Ribbon, ProVari, Kick etc..

Tervakeuhko

Subscribed

Also placing my first order on VapeMania.ro *hopefully* in friday as my bank is transferring some money to my PayPal account! Should take around 2-3 days and then I can order

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja KickeyMouse Näytä viesti
    Subscribed

Also placing my first order on VapeMania.ro *hopefully* in friday as my bank is transferring some money to my PayPal account! Should take around 2-3 days and then I can order
    Nice to hear this, let us know if we can help with anything.

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Good luck to everyone subscribed till now! We are still open for registrations so don't hesitate to grab your spot!

Register here and post in this thread afterwards:
    http://eepurl.com/yp0Pb

Sijainti
    Helsinki
    Ihan loistavasti homma toimii! Atmos labin pohjat antaa ainakin alkuun hyvin "raikkaan ja puhtaan" vaikutelman.
    Great job!

Sijainti
    Vantaa/tuusula
    Received my order today... Fast delivery, since it got to me the same day as my toscanamall's order that was posted 2 days before i ordered from you guys.

Everything was like it was supposed to be, so pretty much perfect order. Will order more in the future and i highly recommend you to my friends.
    Sähköllä 2012->2017, sikareilla 2017->2019, sähköllä taas jatketaan.

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja hirsipuutarhuri Näytä viesti
    Ihan loistavasti homma toimii! Atmos labin pohjat antaa ainakin alkuun hyvin "raikkaan ja puhtaan" vaikutelman.
    Great job!
    Don't forget to let them sit after mixing. Here (google translate link) is a great guide on DIY e-liquid mixing straight from the manufacturer.

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja DS3Finland Näytä viesti
    Received my order today... Fast delivery, since it got to me the same day as my toscanamall's order that was posted 2 days before i ordered from you guys.

Everything was like it was supposed to be, so pretty much perfect order. Will order more in the future and i highly recommend you to my friends.
    Always happy to hear when we have happy customers! Enjoy your order

Subscribed

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja e-Miksutin Näytä viesti
    Subscribed
    Good luck mate!

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Still open for registrations! Don't forget to update the thread after registering! VapeMania Giveaway

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Still open for registrations! Don't forget to update the thread after registering! VapeMania Giveaway

Sijainti
    Järvenpää
    Subscribed

Sijainti
    Vantaa/tuusula
    Last friday ordered, today visited our local postoffice to retrieve my samplepack. Top job guys.
    Sähköllä 2012->2017, sikareilla 2017->2019, sähköllä taas jatketaan.

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja DS3Finland Näytä viesti
    Last friday ordered, today visited our local postoffice to retrieve my samplepack. Top job guys.
    Thank you mate! Glad you're happy, it always reinforces that we do a good job and that's important to us!

Hope that you'll love the sauces!

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja MTP Näytä viesti
    Subscribed
    Good luck MTP! Still open for registrations so tell your friends as well! Don't forget to update the thread after registering! VapeMania Giveaway

Good feedback from me as well, got my order yesterday (would have been sooner but the post office was closed during the May Day). Delivery took about 1,5 weeks and the products arrived safely home even though I had the cheapest delivery option selected. Especially I am thankful of the PipeSauce sample pack, since I am a new vaper and wanted to try out the different flavours before ordering larger amounts. This far I have been very satisfied with the quality and taste of the e-juices (PipeSauce and Liqua) I ordered and will continue being your client for sure.

Och samma på finska: tilauksesta puolentoista viikon kuluttua paketti oli noudettavissa lähipostista, halvin postitus, mutta pullot tulivat ehjinä perille. Tilasin PipeSaucen testipaketin (6-7 milliä joka makua) ja Liquan nesteitä. Erityisesti piippusoossin testioptio lämmitti, koska mieluusti testaan ensin tykkäänkö mausta ennen kuin tilaan 30 ml pulloja. En oo kaikkia ehtinyt testata, mutta tähän mennessä vakuuttunut sekä laadusta että mausta. Tilaan kyllä mehua jatkossakin täältä.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW

The Ikarus by DropMods and the Storm Rider by SteamBoy

If you want to reserve for purchase 1 please email us from here https://vapemania.ro/en/contact-us. We're expecting them both to sell out very fast.

Next week we are scheduled to receive a bath of the the following:
    - Ikarus 2.1 Hybrid, a top-notch device, read more here ikarus v2.1
    - Steamboy's Storm Rider 2.1, a top-notch 510 connection atty, read more here STEAMBOY | home

Some pics of the Ikarus

Some pics of the Storm Rider 2.1

If you want to reserve for purchase 1 please email us from here https://vapemania.ro/en/contact-us. We're expecting them both to sell out very fast.

Sijainti
    Europe / on the WWW
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Prinsessa Näytä viesti
    Good feedback from me as well, got my order yesterday (would have been sooner but the post office was closed during the May Day). Delivery took about 1,5 weeks and the products arrived safely home even though I had the cheapest delivery option selected. Especially I am thankful of the PipeSauce sample pack, since I am a new vaper and wanted to try out the different flavours before ordering larger amounts. This far I have been very satisfied with the quality and taste of the e-juices (PipeSauce and Liqua) I ordered and will continue being your client for sure.

Och samma på finska: tilauksesta puolentoista viikon kuluttua paketti oli noudettavissa lähipostista, halvin postitus, mutta pullot tulivat ehjinä perille. Tilasin PipeSaucen testipaketin (6-7 milliä joka makua) ja Liquan nesteitä. Erityisesti piippusoossin testioptio lämmitti, koska mieluusti testaan ensin tykkäänkö mausta ennen kuin tilaan 30 ml pulloja. En oo kaikkia ehtinyt testata, mutta tähän mennessä vakuuttunut sekä laadusta että mausta. Tilaan kyllä mehua jatkossakin täältä.
    This is the kind of feedback we're hoping to hear, glad that you are happy! VAPE ON!

Sijainti
    Järvenpää
    My first order came in a week with the cheaper postage, so fast action. Also loved the Pipe sauce sampler kit and gonna definitely order some more of those. On the negative side I ordered 30ml Dekang Lemon vg and 30ml Dekang Orange pg and received 30ml Dekang Lemon vg and 30ml Dekang Lemon pg. Too much of a hassle to send it back though, so I opened both...

Höyrähtänyt

Sijainti
    Lahti
    Subscribed

Keskustelu Kaupat

Tämän aiheen tunnukset (tag)

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi
  • Sinä et voi muokata viestejäsi
  •