Sivu 11 / 187 EnsimmäinenEnsimmäinen ... 7891011121314152161111 ... ViimeinenViimeinen
Tulokset 201 - 220 / 3737

Aihe: ECigWizard kokemuksia

Vs: ECigWizard sähkötupakkakauppa

Mahti homma SiB tuosta on monelle apua jolla ei lontoo taitu (minäkin siinä joukossa 8) ) Näin se pitää mennä ,kauppias haluaa myydä ja palvella ja joku kerkee laittaa itsensä likoon jotta homma luontuisi .ISOT ++++ molemmille

Hi ECigWizard

I bought this week a new ego-t starter kit
    It came with 2 batteries, color is mat-black and metal pieces are chrome, battery switch material is hard plastic.
    First battery 5-click lock mode is working, but second battery lock-mode doesn't work. That means, second battery is faulty?

I bought, in the same order, ego-t LR-atomizer
    I mounted LR-atomizer to my new battery (mat-black/chrome), it doesn't match.. LR-atomizer thread is too small on to the battery
    That LR-atomizer mounted easily to my old batteries which i bought 2 weeks ago, batteries are mat-black and metal pieces are gold-colored, switch are soft rubber.

Standard atomizer mounted in all batteries very easily and tight

Are my new batteries or lr-atomizer faulty

At least three other persons at this forum have the same problem:
    http://www.e-savuke.com/forum/sahkot...1.html#msg5831
    http://www.e-savuke.com/forum/sahkot...7.html#msg5887
    http://www.e-savuke.com/forum/sahkot...0.html#msg6030

Sijainti
    UK - Peterborough

Mi_Kaheli - Please drop us an email

Sijainti
    UK - Peterborough

Good evening everyone, I am looking for suggestions to improve the eCigWizard service and experience to Finland Please let me know your suggestions. This could be stocking a certain item or perhaps changing the pricing on certain items. Any suggestions are warmly welcome. Please excuse the poor Google translation below! Thanks, Aaron

Iltaa kaikille, Etsin parannusehdotuksia eCigWizard palvelua ja kokemusta Suomessa Kerrothan ohjeitasi. Tämä voisi olla sileää tiettyyn erään tai ehkä muuttaa hinnoittelua tietyistä eristä. Kaikki ehdotukset ovat lämpimästi tervetulleita. Suokaa anteeksi huono Googlen käännös alla! Thanks, Aaron

HöyryGuru

Sijainti
    Seinäjoki

Ecig has had some items on special discount for like weekend. I would love to see some pink spot liquids in crazy discount, one or two flavours at once. Like Jamaica Me Crazy and Pina Colada. <3

Also stock loads of JagerBomb. It is big trend here in forum. It tastes like green sisu candy. Even 50ml bottle would not be too much.

People are conserned about eGo batteries and atomizers that do not fit or fit poorly. Proper explanation is needed so people do not loose faith in your store.

But overall people are happy with your store. And new items always get our attention.

Oh... more pink spot flavours!!! Thx!

More Pink Spot flavours - absolutely. They're great. And maybe a variable voltage device like Buzz Pro...hmm what else?
    Oh, mod electronics of course (e.g. 510-battery connectors and such) for DIY mods.
    Jokaiseen sääntöön on olemassa poikkeus, paitsi siihen sääntöön, että jokaiseen sääntöön on poikkeus, se on sikäli poikkeava sääntö - Markus Kajo

Re: ECigWizard sähkötupakkakauppa

Hey guys. I suggestion that i have is that you could really focus on bringing US-made juices to us europeans. ECigWiz is one of the few stores in europe that sells us-juices. People are really loving those juices and moving away from chinese manufacturers. I really think that if you guys get a variety of different manufacturers on board and get the pricing on the juices a little bit more tolerable, there's a real market crack for you here.

Sijainti
    UK - Peterborough

Thanks for the suggestions so far

We know about the problem with the LR atomisers and have removed them from the website straight away. Obviously a threading problem from the supplier.

Anyone who has one of these has been offered a full refund or credit note

Sijainti
    Steamland Yard

sack the supplier, theres others out there too. best bet is trying to maintain your stocks with e-juices, cartomizers and quality batteries and attys.
    with the basic root handled 100% top notch, others wont fail or they can just wait. fill the root-supplies, impress with new stuff mildly. cheers! ^-^

Palautetta : "Eli Luuponenhan sun käyttäjänimi oli/on millä f....ing ilveellä voit väittää noin oikeesti tekisi mieleni itse vääntää jostain paikasta eli korjaa virheesi ja myönnä että olet väärässä.
    "

Sijainti
    UK - Peterborough

Afternoon everyone,

Just to let you know we now have the HUGE Mega eGo Dual Coil cartomisers in stock!

They are available in black stainless steel or clear tough plastic and hold between 4-5ml of e-liquid

http://www.ecigwizard.com/shop/en/45...il-cartomizers

Thanks!

Sijainti
    UK - Peterborough

We have also re-stocked our WizMix e-liquids, 1100mah and 650mah eGo/Riva style batteries, 510 auto batteries, eGo kits (which now come with an EU charger!) and more

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja eCigWizard Näytä viesti
    eGo kits (which now come with an EU charger!) and more
    I ordered mine on 14th of August (shipment still on its way), did I get the EU charger?

Sijainti
    UK - Peterborough

Hi,

We have been out of eGo kits for a little while so it is likely you ordered an eGo Tank kit

Aaron

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja eCigWizard Näytä viesti
    Hi,

We have been out of eGo kits for a little while so it is likely you ordered an eGo Tank kit

Aaron
    That's correct, so I guess the answer is no?

Sijainti
    Jyväskylä

Dear Wizard,

When loyalty points are activated in general? Points of my first order are still "Awaiting validation", and I would like to use them in the next order. Why they do not become active immediately and automatically?

Sijainti
    UK - Peterborough

Loyalty points are normally available a few days after your order. I have just validated all points so they should be available now, if not drop us an email, some very old orders need validating manually.

HöyryGuru

Sijainti
    Seinäjoki

Just ordered 3 eGo Tank kits. EU chargers on each would be appreciated if available. =)

Tilasin eciwizardilta kolme ego-t atomisaattoria joista yksi oli pimeä eli ei toiminut mitenkään. Laitoin sinne sähköpostia, ja pyysivät että lähetan atomisaattorin takaisin. Nyt se on tutkittu ja sain sähköpostia. En ymmärrä mitä meilissä sanotaan :

We have now reviewed the attomizer you have sent to us and looked at it in detail and are unable to process a warrenty claim under our dead on arrival policy as it shows clear sign of heavy wear, and as attomoizers are classed as a disposable item we do not offer any further warrenty beyond this. I am sorry for any inconvience this causes.

Olisko viisaampaa joka suomentais? Jos käsitin oikein on atomisaattori kertakäyttöinen, jota ei korvata?

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja vanukas Näytä viesti
    Tilasin eciwizardilta kolme ego-t atomisaattoria joista yksi oli pimeä eli ei toiminut mitenkään. Laitoin sinne sähköpostia, ja pyysivät että lähetan atomisaattorin takaisin. Nyt se on tutkittu ja sain sähköpostia. En ymmärrä mitä meilissä sanotaan :

We have now reviewed the attomizer you have sent to us and looked at it in detail and are unable to process a warrenty claim under our dead on arrival policy as it shows clear sign of heavy wear, and as attomoizers are classed as a disposable item we do not offer any further warrenty beyond this. I am sorry for any inconvience this causes.

Olisko viisaampaa joka suomentais? Jos käsitin oikein on atomisaattori kertakäyttöinen, jota ei korvata?
    Sanovat, että atty näyttää selvästi paljon käytetyltä (clear sign of heavy wear) ja että takuu koskee vain DOA (kuollut jo saapuessaan) -tapauksia (eli vehkeitä, jotka ovat toimimattomia jo ensimmäisellä kokeilukerralla). Tuo "disposal item" viittaa siihen, että atomisaattorin kesto saattaa vaihdella, jotkut hajoavat nopeammin kuin toiset...

Ei todellakaan ollut paljon käytetty, se oli ns. kuollut Kun ränkkäsin sitä se toimi varmaan puoli tuntia ja sitten kuoli lopullisesti. hm.. tuntuu kyllä välinpitämättömyydeltä asiakkaita kohtaan.

Keskustelu Kaupat

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi
  • Sinä et voi muokata viestejäsi
  •