Tulokset 1 - 4 / 4

Aihe: Any E-cigarette stores in Helsinki ?

Tervakeuhko

Any E-cigarette stores in Helsinki ?

Moi,

Firstly I'm not sure if I posted this thread in the right section, so please refer me to another section if I didn't.

I'm a small electronic cigarette and liquid reseller in Estonia and am staying in Helsinki for a few days.

I'm looking for a e-cig store here and if anybody would be so kind to educate me about the stores here in Helsinki i'd be more than pleased ^^

I've already found a few stores located here, not sure about the names of the stores but atleast i've got the address.

Mirkonkatu 8, Hermannin Rantatie 20 and Fleminginkatu 8

I'm really happy to see that there are nice quality e-cig web stores in Finland that I don't see so much in my country, probably ordering something from a finnish web store soon as well.

So if there are any stores situated in Helsinki, i'd be glad to visit them.

Best regards,
    Kristjan.

Sijainti
    Steamland Yard

Vs: Any E-cigarette stores in Helsinki ?

Tere Kriss!

There you can find Finnish shop-owners (both web and streetshops).
    http://www.e-savuke.com/forum/index.php?board=26.0

Unfortunately it's all in Finnish, so try to get hang of it since google translates everything to almost hebrew.

Maybe some helsinki-oriented people will help you out too after they'll see this msg.

so stay tuned and enjoy Helsinki!

Palautetta : "Eli Luuponenhan sun käyttäjänimi oli/on millä f....ing ilveellä voit väittää noin oikeesti tekisi mieleni itse vääntää jostain paikasta eli korjaa virheesi ja myönnä että olet väärässä.
    "

Tervakeuhko

Thank you luuponen

So I found one street shop from the link luuponen provided and it belongs to Tubakakauppa Pajazzo which im about to visit tomorrow, hopefully i'll find some mods there too.

So I visited three e-cig stores and the most promising one was located at Mirkonkatu 8, they were selling Greensmoke products.

No they are not selling greensmoke products, they just decided to use the same name , logo , pictures etc from greensmoke.
    So basically it has nothing to do with the uk greensmoke..

Boys are making a lot of money by screwing customers, but hey ! thats the way this world works.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/Vapofukster?feature=mhee[/url]

Keskustelu Hankkiminen

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi
  • Sinä et voi muokata viestejäsi
  •