Sivu 4 / 28 EnsimmäinenEnsimmäinen 1234567814 ... ViimeinenViimeinen
Tulokset 61 - 80 / 549

Aihe: e-smoke Ireland

Vs: e-smokeireland.eu

Mulla vissiin Nussi iskenyt jossain vaiheessa matkaa. Lähetetty 19.11. eikä ole Vantaalle asti tietään löytänyt. Sinänsä varsin vittumaista, koska paketissa oli kamaa, jotka tilaushetkellä olivat Nestetalolta loppu. Nythän Toroja näyttäisi olevan. Se mikä Irlanninvapottajissa on erityisen maininnan arvoista on se, että paketin perään kyseltyäni sieltäkin suunnasta, ilmoittivat pistävänsä saman satsin tulemaan uudelleen. Onneksi tuossa välillä tuli Libertyltä nallukkaa, jota ostin ensimmäisen kerran. Pärjään tavaran tuloon asti niillä ja Edenillä ( jos ei joku vie näitäkin ). Kyllä tätä kauppaa täytynee ruveta suosimaan, paketin katoamisellehan eivät voi sen enempää kuin minäkään.

Höyrypää

Sijainti
    Jyväskylä

Tuli tilattua 30ml pullo ectoplasmic v2:sta, piti tulla 12mg mutta tulikin 20mg. Pistin asiasta spostia ja sanoivat lähettävänsä uuden pullon veloituksetta, ectoplasmic tosin oli loppu niin sain sitten valita jonkun muun wingnutsin pullon ja tuli valittua gummy bears koska ainakin fsusan(?) gummy saanut hyvää palautetta. Tiedä nyt sit miltä tää maistuu mutta ens viikolla pääsee testaileen

Vamo VV now available just €39!

Sijainti
    HKI

I ordered last saturday, received my liquids today. So five working days, it's fast. 50ml Eden bottle was leaked a bit into a envelope, quite strong smell when I opened it. Not much though, about 1ml. New El Toro-bottles are definately better. Anyway I'm happy with the quick shipping and very reasonable prices and probably order again.

Sijainti
    HKI

Well, I tested ectoplasmic now and... there's something odd with this. Doesn't behave like a normal e-liquid for some reason. Very first hit is quite good, even little delicious. Then I get almost immediately get burning plastic taste, real awful. I tried two setups to Phoenix RDA, and first with mechanical mod and then vv-device with 3.4 voltage. And at this point I think I know how to make a working coil to Phoenix. ???

Oh well, I try with cartomizer next. :-\

edit: even more horrible burnt plastic taste with cartomizer, filled it very well with needle.

Höyrykone

^works without problems here... Gus+bully

"Siis mitä saavutetaan 4,4 Voltin jälkeen? Ei yhtään mitään." - hulluhöyrypää

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Thyroid Näytä viesti
    Well, I tested ectoplasmic now and... there's something odd with this. Doesn't behave like a normal e-liquid for some reason. Very first hit is quite good, even little delicious. Then I get almost immediately get burning plastic taste, real awful. I tried two setups to Phoenix RDA, and first with mechanical mod and then vv-device with 3.4 voltage. And at this point I think I know how to make a working coil to Phoenix. ???

Oh well, I try with cartomizer next. :-\

edit: even more horrible burnt plastic taste with cartomizer, filled it very well with needle.
    Hi, it seems that on the very last few bottles our machine put in more flavouring than needed. We have had the machine calibrated this morning. It seems it happened with the last few bottles on the last of the flavouring. Please send me an email and I will send you out a replacement.

Sijainti
    HKI

wingnut32: Thanks mate, I'll send you an email

Guys, I cant seem to reply to personal messages so for those who are asking we should have the ectoplasmic back in by the end of next week. Also the vamo vv does have the metal buttons and longer sping (18650 fits perfecty!)

Paul.

Sijainti
    HKI

Paul is a great guy, answered my e-mail very quickly and I'm happy with the solution. Thumbs up!

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja wingnut32 Näytä viesti
    Guys, I cant seem to reply to personal messages so for those who are asking we should have the ectoplasmic back in by the end of next week. Also the vamo vv does have the metal buttons and longer sping (18650 fits perfecty!)

Paul.
    Thanks Paul! Can't wait to get that highly appreciated juice.

Höyrykonkari

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja wingnut32 Näytä viesti
    Hi, it seems that on the very last few bottles our machine put in more flavouring than needed. We have had the machine calibrated this morning. It seems it happened with the last few bottles on the last of the flavouring. Please send me an email and I will send you out a replacement.
    I have also that same problem, that i got that burned plastic taste on ectoplasmic :/

Höyrykone

"Siis mitä saavutetaan 4,4 Voltin jälkeen? Ei yhtään mitään." - hulluhöyrypää

Sijainti
    HKI

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Thyroid Näytä viesti
    Paul is a great guy, answered my e-mail very quickly and I'm happy with the solution. Thumbs up!
    ... and the letter was in my mailbox today. Outstanding customer service, I'm very pleased!

Folks, the aga-s rebuildable is now available!

Sijainti
    HKI

Wingnut's Gummy Bears 12mg on Phoenix RDA tested, it's good. Pure fresh taste, good vapour. Just like those yellow gummy bears, yum. I haven't tried FSUSA or Pink Spot-versions so I cannot compare to those, but I like this one. Strong 8,5 / 10

Höyrähtänyt

Mahtavaa toimintaa! 4 arkipäivää meni toimituksessa ja tilatut tuotteet saapui siististi perille. Lisäksi yksi nestepullo oli 30 ml 10 ml sijaan. En tiedä oliko tarkoituksella, mutta kiitos!

Thank you for fast and reliable delivery!

Höyryttelijä

Torstaina tilattu ja tänään perillä, mukavana yllärinä yhtä nestettä 20 ml 10 ml sijaan. Pikaisen kolmen nesteen maisteluiden perusteella laatukamaa, nams! Taitaa tästä tulla ykköstilauspuoti jatkossa! Thanks Paul& other staff!

Guevara Reserve now available as well as x-mas juices!

Kanger T4 now available!

Keskustelu Kaupat

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi
  • Sinä et voi muokata viestejäsi
  •