Sivu 2 / 48 EnsimmäinenEnsimmäinen 12345612 ... ViimeinenViimeinen
Tulokset 21 - 40 / 960

Aihe: AVE40: Original Brands of Vaping Tools Updates!

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china

Several Tips About Disposable Battery Safety --ave40

Hello all,

How to use disposable battery safety, here give you some tips!
    Let we go~~

1. If you drop your mod, place it in a sealed metal container immediately, in case the internal batteries vent, then take them to be recycled bin as soon as possible.

2. Never set your devices resting on a flammable surface. Also, it’s highly recommended to unscrew the tank from the mod after using it. Don’t expose the devices to the strong sunlight, such as besides the window or car dashboard.

3. Use the proper coils. Most mods have a specification limit to the coil they can pair with. The User manual is especially important.

4. Purchase authentic items from liscenced dealers, and don’t buy a second-hand device if you aren’t sure about the quality. That cheap devices might failed to go through the proper tests

5. When using a USB cable, make sure the power output match the mod because there is always the voltage limit of the battery. Don’t overheat or overcharge the battery.

Is it useful for you guys, help it helpful!
    Now i want to recommend you this ave40 Joyetech Cuboid TAP with ProCore Aries Kit

Joyetech CUBOID TAP Full Kit with ProCore Aries Tank in ave40 now, the brand new cuboid tap from joyetech. CUBOID TAP applied with the pressure-sensitive system and vibration motor, 1.3inch OLED display and 228W max output, it will bring you excellent vaping experience.
    You may find more details on ave40>>, any feedback welcome to contact with us: info@ave40.com

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Limitless LMC Box Mod 200W

* Three Firing Mods : Soft, Standard, And Powerful
    * Interchangeable Magnetic Plates On Front And Back
    * Mirrored Finished Display Screen
    * Protection : Reverse Polarity Protection, Short Circuit & Low Resistance Protection, 6.5V Cutoff, Internal Temperature Protection, And Excessive Amperage Protection

So cool, isn,t it!
    510 sliver-plated spring loaded threading conection;compatible with 25mm diameter atomizer

What's more, it also with interchangeable plates!

Do not forget to get more details on ave40 best e-cigarette on-line store, welcome to drop us a email on info@ave40.com

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Hey frineds,
    How about your weekend?

Here bring you the Cuboid Joyetech TAP with Procor Aries Kit -in stock
    Five different style for you to choose!

* Innovative TAPTEC technology changes what matters
    * Pressure-sensitive system and vibration motor applied
    * 1.3inch OLED display and output 228W max
    * Flip type top-fill design for great convenience
    * ProC Series heads with intense flavor and clouds

Thanks for your visiting, welcome to contact with us on info@ave40.com, if you interested in Joyetech CUBOID TAP Full Kit on ave40!

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    In stock!!!

High performance of this Smoant Charon 218W TC Box Mod

Features

* Three Memory Mode
    * Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
    * Modernized Design Element
    * Leather Wrapped Battery Cover
    * Intuitive Large OLED Display
    * Oversized Firing Mechanism
    * Low Resistance/Overtime/Overheating/Reverse

Personally, this Smoant Charon 218W TC is worth to buy with it compact quality and power function, the price is also competitive, buy on ave40>>

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Thank you for your support, and ave40 will be committed to better service!

"I use ave40 this site to decide which electronic cigarette to use I chose Limitless LMC Box Mod 200W

The It changed my life. Admittedly, I was a slight smoker (less than 1/2 day a day, 28 years), but in any case the transition was so incredible. Since its arrival, I have no traditional cigarettes, and there is not much desire. I quit 2/13/15. Now it's been more than two weeks I've never tried to go to the store to buy a pack of traditional cigarettes. The thing about electronic cigarettes is that when you get a suggested smoking environment, you will have something that really attracts real smoking behavior. Nicotine has several advantages, which are very important to match the smoking level with nicotine content. I went 1.2% and nothing. If smoking is more than me, you definitely need a higher nicotine concentration, and there are several levels higher than I have been using. I am a menthol smoker, menthol electronic liquid is actually more delicious than traditional mint cigarettes. I also tried the taste of green tea / menthol ... ok but not again ordered. I do not like the color of the liquid (brown), while the pure menthol is transparent and colorless. The most strange part of the transition feels like cheating by making nicotine easier to repair!

I have to say that in the ave40 purchase of this limitless let me have the idea of smoking cessation, I also intend to start a Syntheticloud Alpine RDTA Tank 3ml

, This seems to be their exclusive product, I have observed for some time, very good."

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Cool vaper!
    Wismec Exo Skeleton ES300 with KAGE Atomizer Kit

Which comes with a webbed framework platform while integrating a high-power of 300W maximum output. The top OLED creen makes it a game changer in any aspect. You will acquire optimal flavor and massive cloud with WT series coils! Intuitive slide-top liquid fill will bring you unexpected vaping enjoyment.

Best feature:
    * Unique transparent body with webbed surrounding design
    * Massive 300W output power & Top OLED screen
    * Brand-new WT coils create huge cloud and pure flavor
    * Slid-top liquid filling design & Creative child lock system

It is amazing for the unique style and compact quality, if you have the same feel with me, Check detail on ave40 here>>, welcome to drop us a email: info@ave40.com.

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china

Teslacigs Biturbo Mech Kit

Hello friends,

Your benefits on ave40 now!
    * Get 10% off to buy all item here
    * Be a member to enjoy 20% off

For the one who perfer this Teslacigs Biturbo Mech Kit, coming on>>

Chance only once, first order first get!

if you really interested in it, welcome to our site and enjoy the one on one service we offer, hope you will satified with the top serve shopping experience on ave40!

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Dear all,
    Welcome to checkout the new coming Limitless Reactor Sub Ohm Tank on ave40

REACTOR SUBOHM TANK is the newest addition to the limiiless family. It is a 24mm, 3ml capacity, hard hitting sub-ohm masterpiece! With coils coming in at 0.5 ohms, we integrated bottom airflow within the coil which ties into th adjustable airflow on the tank to ensure lower temperatures but higher performance! Top fill port for ease of re-fills and avoiding the mess.

It also comes with many best features!
    * Stainless steel construction
    * Adjustable bottom airflow control system
    * Top-fill design with removable mouthpiece
    * Threaded chuf cap for top fill access
    * Gold plated comtact pin
    * 0.5ohm coil with integrated bottom airflow

Pretty nice with this limitless arms Race, do not hesitated if you interested in, order first, earn more~~
    Appreciate you to enjoy our 1 on 1 service, any question or suggestion welcome to contact with info@ave40.com

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Do you guys want to see the sample of Limitless reactor tank?
    Welcome to checkout here!

Which color do you perfer?
    If you interested in this limitless reactor, appreciate you to checkout it on ave40 and get more details by 1 on 1 service.

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Unboxing video of vaporesso Revenger, hope you will like~~

This vaporesso Revenger is popular with many guys for it's superior feeling and power feature, Believe you won't want miss~~
    Hurry to Order on ave40, first order, first get. know more content on ave40 blog.

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Hello friends,

if you lose your heart to the Wismec Exo Skeleton ES300, do not forget get it form ave40, 20% off discount and 1 on 1 service waiting you there!
    Here i bring the blue one, will you interested in?

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Dear friends,

Good news!
    The new color of voopoo Drag 157W break out now, do not waiting, hurry to check~

Powered by the 32-bit super US Gene Fun chip, the VOOPOO DRAG can bring what you have always wanted-Max 157W output power, powerful temperature control of Ni, Ti and SS coils, super mode with 130w and the fastest fire speed ever at 0.025s. You can always keep the mod up-to-date with upgradeable firmware too so you will never miss anything new. The attractive appearance is another feature that makes this mod simply irresistible: don't miss out!

Also, the design of the box mod is unique, show you here:

Package content:

For more best features, appreciate you to visit on ave40>>
    Btw, all items 20% off for new member before 15th June for the new member. Do not miss, we have 1 on 1 service to offer top service for you~

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Hello vapors!

Limitless LMC 200w Box Mod New color version!

Welcome to check~

Really fascinated by his exquisite and fashion appearance!
    If you have the same feel with me, do not forget check on ave40 to get more details, do not forget use the 1 on 1 service and be our member to get 20% off!

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Hello vapors,
    Have you check Wotofo The Vaporous Tank?

This Vaporous Tanks comes with many power features
    * 24mm diameter
    * Dual independent posts with four wire holes
    * Single or dual coils building available
    * Embedded deck design for leak-proof

Vapers can use VAPOROUS RDA without worry about any leaking. It really is the best choice for DIY vapers! The WOTOFO VAPOROUS will bring intense flavor and massive cloud production for you. Black and Silver colors.
    Welcome to get more info of this Vaporous Tank, click our 1 on 1 service and enjoy the top service there!

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Dear vapors,
    Do you like this amazing Mod, High performance and compact quality!

Limitless LMC 200W Box Mod New Color
    Now!!!
    Order first form ave40, you will get 20% off discount, chance only once, action~

Three Firing Mods : Soft, Standard, And Powerful
    Interchangeable Magnetic Plates On Front And Back
    Mirrored Finished Display Screen
    Protection : Reverse Polarity Protection, Short Circuit & Low Resistance Protection, 6.5V Cutoff, Internal Temperature Protection, And Excessive Amperage Protection

Click 1 on 1 service, more surprises waiting for you, hurry! go~

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Amazing Mod!

I really recommend you guys to pay more attention to this LMC 200W Box mod, check it and know details form 1 on 1 service, worth it!
    Do not forget the 20% off discount, chance is only once and ended on 15th June.

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Hello frineds,

AVE40 exclusive product strucking!
    ---Oumier Maximus Max RDTA

it features with many best features:

* PEI drip tip(Suit for 810 drip tip)
    * Top central hole filling, simple and convenient
    * Big post hold, suit for any kinds of coils
    * The first square Liquid guiding hole
    * New airflow design, three adjust modes
    * 2.5mm x 3.2mm Oversized post hole, suit for any kinds of coils, top central hole filling

This Oumier Maximus Max RDTA must have a good market!
    if you interested in this cool guys, do not forget inquiry us by our top service: 1 on 1 service
    Quantities limited, hesitate will gone~~

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Attention here!
    Dear friends,
    The last day of giveaway --Tesla Nano 120W and 20% off all items(be our member) Activity on AVE40
    (ended on 15th June)

if you want to catch it, hurry catch the time, 1 on 1 service open for you to any question or suggestion you have.

BTW, we also have a big surprise for every ave40 customers, pay more attention!

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    Attention here!

Dear friends, Father’s day is coming, are you ready a gift for your father? If not , ave40 will help you a lot! In order to celebrate the annual Father's Day , ave40 make a lot of giveaways for clients and all of goods 30% off !

Time from 15th June and the last deadline is 19th June.

Hurry to join>>

Choose a health e-cigarette style on ave40 ! Welcome to click 1 on 1 service enjoy a happy shopping experience, which open for you to any question or suggestion you have.

Kauppias

Sijainti
    china
    As an high-end flagship devices from the American-based company – Limitless Mod Co. This 200W box mod has a lot to offer at a cost that’s very competitive when compared to other similarly-speced devices.Let’s take a look.

When it comes to design, American street culture influence over this LMC box mod is undeniable, evident in its color combo, the plate’s pattern and the feel of it metal exterior. From the outside, the LMC box mod I received is the attention-grabber-“classic-LMCtriangle”. I personally like it very much. This is a very visceral pattern, it carries the element of Stars and Stripes, fire and passion. Not being too bold or overbearing, the other parts pair with the black. The whole design brings a sense of dignity and refined elegance.

Two magnetic plates are imprinted with graffiti-style LMC logos. They look very casual, playful and uber-cool. These two magnetic plates also work as battery covers. They are replaceable with more than five different styles that selling on ave40. Each of them is down to personal preference.

LMC 200W box mod also implements the uneven coating. Very unique and functional. Such uneven coating gives ruggedness touches and mirrors the latest industrial street art. Also, the uneven coating provides a certain amount of finger smudge resistance. It keeps grease and stain at bay.

The magnetic battery covers(plates) are quite solid to lock two 18650 batteries in. When refilling the batteries, all you need is simply lift to open. Although LMC 200W box mod has a short circuit detection, a low resistance detection, and a overheat(≥80℃ ) detection, we’re still looking forward to see the other upgrades such as explosion relief holes and a micro USB ports added on this device.

You may check blog.ave40.com for complete preview
    Here see more details of limitless LMC 200W Box mod on ave40, any question appreciate you to inquiry 1 on 1 service

Keskustelu Kaupat

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi
  • Sinä et voi muokata viestejäsi
  •