Sivu 2 / 11 EnsimmäinenEnsimmäinen 123456 ... ViimeinenViimeinen
Tulokset 21 - 40 / 220

Aihe: Really Electronic Cigarette kokemuksia

Vs: Really Electronic Cigarette kokemuksia

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja REALLY Näytä viesti
    Confused, we have never sent out emails manually from the system, the system only sends out the email automatically when people subscribed our newsletter. Well, did your friends or your family subscribe from you? I have no control of someone entered someone's email into the email box.
    Well for me I can't say yes or no if someone has done it.. All I know that it wasn't done from this house.. But the fact that this thread has in the first 10 posts people claiming they never had anything to do with you and yet they've gotten a newsletter message....

And that ain't the point here.. It's that the people have started to blame the forum owner on the newsletters they've received from you.
    "Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the state becomes lawless and corrupt" ~Gandhi~

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Yakousei Näytä viesti
    Well for me I can't say yes or no if someone has done it.. All I know that it wasn't done from this house.. But the fact that this thread has in the first 10 posts people claiming they never had anything to do with you and yet they've gotten a newsletter message....

And that ain't the point here.. It's that the people have started to blame the forum owner on the newsletters they've received from you.
    My apology, but I really do not know what happened, I just checked on our system, it is the fact that there are a lot of people subscribed to our newsletter, and it is also the fact the system sent out a newsletter confirmation emails, you guys should be in that list, but I have no idea further to this.

I would also like to make it clear for this site owner, I only asked him to put our store into this site to gain some presences in the Finland market, nothing else has been done. Please do not blame him, he is a very nice guy. :-)

tw:ltä on ainakin vuotanut joku database, oisko siitä peräsin?

Höyrykone

Sijainti
    Manchesteri

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja vanttila Näytä viesti
    tw:ltä on ainakin vuotanut joku database, oisko siitä peräsin?
    Ei muutakuin pikainen crosscheck, te jotka noita maileja on saaneet, oletteko myös TW.n listoilla? Itse en ole, enkä ole saanut myöskään spämmiä.

Höyrähtänyt

Tänne ainakin tuli tilaamatonta postia Mr. Reallyltä ja olen myös TWn postilistalla.

En ole ollut TW:n kanssa missään tekemisissä mutta sain mainospostia. Genesiksen kanssa kyllä olen aikoinaan asioinut ja sieltä myös jonkun mainoksen olen joskus saanut. Joku tässä nyt mättää.

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Et_0 Näytä viesti
    Tänne ainakin tuli tilaamatonta postia Mr. Reallyltä ja olen myös TWn postilistalla.
    Sama täällä.

Jokin päivä sitten peruutin "tekemäni" asiakaskirjetilauksen Tosi-E-Tupakoilta. Ainakaan vielä uutta ei ole pukannut.

It is very strange that some of you got spam emails from our system, we have been checking this all day and trying to find out the reason, the fact is that we have not run any campaign to send out any emails recently, our system only sent out automatic emails once people have registered or subscribed or placed orders. Now it seems very hard because there is no enough information, actually anyone could go to the website to enter an email address into the newsletter subscription box, then that email box will receive an email. The only thing we could think was that your friends or family members could sometimes subscribe interesting newsletters for you. Or, we wonder if there was anyone hacked our website and intended to do this for some reasons. We would like to assist you to find out the reason, please send an email to support@really-ecigarette.com with a bit more details, we will try our best to help. Thanks.

Sijainti
    Oulu

Ensimmäistä kertaa tilailin ekan setin itselle, pakko heivata manalaan tuo analogisen kärventäminen. 10.1 tuli tilattua tästä kyseisestä puljusta tuollainen 510 Deluxe Kit. Pitää sisällään tällaista roinaa:

2 x Manual Rechargeable Batteries
    2 x Atomizers
    1 x USB Charger
    1 x USB to UK/EU Mains Charger
    5 x Assorted Tobacco flavour cartridges (1 x 24mg, 2 x 18mg, 1 x 14mg, 1 x 8mg)
    1 x User Manual

Samaan pakettiin otin vielä viiden kappaleen setin täytettäviä patruunoita ja 20 ml pullon 14 mg vahvuista omenalitkua. Koko paketti maksoi toimituskuluineen ja alennuksineen vajaat 30£. Veroa pätkähti jonku verran päälle, euroissa koko tilaus maksoi vajaat neljäkymppiä.

Vähän kuumotellu meneekö nuo tuontirajoitukset yli, mutta ei kai noissa valmiiksi täytetyissä patruunoissa voi olla liikaa niksua (eihän? ). Toinen juttu mikä tässä vähän mietityttää, on tuo laturi, elikkä tuossa on selvästi ilmoitettu että se on joko UK tai EU -mallinen jööti. Tilausta tehdessä missään vaiheessa ei ollu kuitenkaan mahista valita kumman tyyppisen laturin haluaa. Jos ostaa saman laturin erikseen tuolta, siinä tuotesivulla oli valintamahdollisuus. Toivottavasti ne katsoo että mistä päin mualimaa tuo tilaus on tullu ja sen mukaan laittaa sopivan laturin pakettiin.

Tilauksesta seuraavana päivänä, eli perjantaina saapui sähköposti, missä kerrottiin että paketti on postitettu. REALLYn sivustolla mun accounttisivulla lukee vielä että "processing", ei mitään tietoa että paketti ois saatu matkaan. Mutta toivotaan ja katsotaan kauanko tässä vielä saa odotella, toivon että loppuviikoksi sais paketin hyppysiin.
    On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
    ΧΞΣ - Non Serviam

Dear Threnody,

First of all, we apologise that we cannot understand Finnish, so we used Google Translate, well, it is not working very well, I hope I did not misunderstood what you were saying.

Thanks for purchasing from us, we aim to offer the best value products to our customers with the best quality. That's why both of our product prices and shipping prices are very competitive in the market, no matter in the UK or in the EU.

The point you made that you could not choose the type of adaptor, you are correct, our system automatically detect which shipping country it goes to, then decide which type of adaptor to send. In your case, the destination country is Finland, so we would automatically select EU kit and ship to you.

Regarding to your shipping, your order was placed on 10/01/13, and we shipped on 11/01/13, so that's why you received a notification email from us. We are using UK Royal Mail International Priority mail service to send parcels to Finland, which normally take 5 working days, but it may take longer depends on which city you are in in Finland.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at our support mailbox support@really-ecigarette.com if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
    REALLY Electronic Cigarette

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Threnody Näytä viesti
    Ensimmäistä kertaa tilailin ekan setin itselle, pakko heivata manalaan tuo analogisen kärventäminen. 10.1 tuli tilattua tästä kyseisestä puljusta tuollainen 510 Deluxe Kit. Pitää sisällään tällaista roinaa:

2 x Manual Rechargeable Batteries
    2 x Atomizers
    1 x USB Charger
    1 x USB to UK/EU Mains Charger
    5 x Assorted Tobacco flavour cartridges (1 x 24mg, 2 x 18mg, 1 x 14mg, 1 x 8mg)
    1 x User Manual

Samaan pakettiin otin vielä viiden kappaleen setin täytettäviä patruunoita ja 20 ml pullon 14 mg vahvuista omenalitkua. Koko paketti maksoi toimituskuluineen ja alennuksineen vajaat 30£. Veroa pätkähti jonku verran päälle, euroissa koko tilaus maksoi vajaat neljäkymppiä.

Vähän kuumotellu meneekö nuo tuontirajoitukset yli, mutta ei kai noissa valmiiksi täytetyissä patruunoissa voi olla liikaa niksua (eihän? ). Toinen juttu mikä tässä vähän mietityttää, on tuo laturi, elikkä tuossa on selvästi ilmoitettu että se on joko UK tai EU -mallinen jööti. Tilausta tehdessä missään vaiheessa ei ollu kuitenkaan mahista valita kumman tyyppisen laturin haluaa. Jos ostaa saman laturin erikseen tuolta, siinä tuotesivulla oli valintamahdollisuus. Toivottavasti ne katsoo että mistä päin mualimaa tuo tilaus on tullu ja sen mukaan laittaa sopivan laturin pakettiin.

Tilauksesta seuraavana päivänä, eli perjantaina saapui sähköposti, missä kerrottiin että paketti on postitettu. REALLYn sivustolla mun accounttisivulla lukee vielä että "processing", ei mitään tietoa että paketti ois saatu matkaan. Mutta toivotaan ja katsotaan kauanko tässä vielä saa odotella, toivon että loppuviikoksi sais paketin hyppysiin.

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Threnody Näytä viesti
    Vähän kuumotellu meneekö nuo tuontirajoitukset yli, mutta ei kai noissa valmiiksi täytetyissä patruunoissa voi olla liikaa niksua (eihän? ).
    3kk käyttöön voit yhdellä kertaa itsellesi ETA alueelta tilata.

The point you made that you could not choose the type of adaptor, you are correct, our system automatically detect which shipping country it goes to, then decide which type of adaptor to send. In your case, the destination country is Finland, so we would automatically select EU kit and ship to you.

Regarding to your shipping, your order was placed on 10/01/13, and we shipped on 11/01/13, so that's why you received a notification email from us. We are using UK Royal Mail International Priority mail service to send parcels to Finland, which normally take 5 working days, but it may take longer depends on which city you are in in Finland.
    Surprisingly well you got the info via Google translate :O
    Yeah he was puzzled on what type of plug he'll get.. And a bit confused on the email / website showing different information.
    "Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the state becomes lawless and corrupt" ~Gandhi~

Sijainti
    Oulu

Dear Threnody,

First of all, we apologise that we cannot understand Finnish, so we used Google Translate, well, it is not working very well, I hope I did not misunderstood what you were saying.

Thanks for purchasing from us, we aim to offer the best value products to our customers with the best quality. That's why both of our product prices and shipping prices are very competitive in the market, no matter in the UK or in the EU.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at our support mailbox support@really-ecigarette.com if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
    REALLY Electronic Cigarette
    Thanks for your reply! I actually did think that I should write my message in English, but I decided to use Finnish

So yeah, I was wondering that am I getting the EU model charger despite that there wasn't an option to choose which adapter customer wants, but now I have nothing unclear. My account page still says that my order is being processed in general, but I believe it will be marked as compeleted after the parcel is delivered to me. So actually there is nothing wrong in your system, I just misunderstood it.

I hope that I receive my package later this week, I'll post a piece of review of the product/products I ordered after few days of use. This is my first personal vaporizer, I can't wait it to arrive (naturally) I also made another order of e-liquids from REALLY to use my reward points and expand my variety of e-liquid tastes.
    ΧΞΣ - Non Serviam

Sijainti
    Oulu

At 22.1 I finally received my 510 Deluxe Starter Kit, a 20 ml bottle of apple e-juice (14 mg) and a box of 5 empty refillable cartridges. I made my order at 10.1 and it was shipped at 11.1.
    It took 8 working days to my package to arrive; pretty standard delivery time from Great Britain. The package was delivered within 10 working days, as they promised. I received my second package that contained two bottles of e-liquid, in 7 working days.

Products were packed in a soft paper package that was covered with bubble wrap from inside.

Starter kit itself looks REALLY cool but it takes some time to figure out how it can be opened. It contains the following items:

- 2 manual 180 mAh batteries
    - 2 atomizators
    - Adapter
    - USB plug
    - 5 pre-filled cartridges
    - Manual

There was a little screw stuck between USB connectors in the adaptor, but I carefully removed it. I have no idea why someone would put a screw to the connector, maybe someone from REALLY has a logical explanation to this?

510:

This e-cigarette is perfect for those who don't want to draw any attention. It is just a little longer than a normal analog cigarette, perfect for me at this point. Only drawback of it's size it's battery life, my first battery lasted for two hours, though I vaped much more than I have normally smoked during two hours period.
    Vapor production seems to be surprisingly good, I'm gettin' plenty of vapor from each puff. Throat hit depends on the current e-liquid.
    So far so good, everything seems to be working as expected!

^The mystery screw :

20ml Apple E-Liquid (14 mg)

This liquid comes in a pretty hard bottle, it needs some power to squeeze some drops from it. Smells like a sour apple with a hint of popcorn. Yep, popcorn.
    After taking a few deep puffs my mouth is filled with pleasant sweet aroma. Tastes like some kind of a apple cider. Vapor production - really good, with a nice throat hit of course.
    This liquid is meant for people who like simple flavours without any hidden tastes. Basic, simple and does it's job like expected.

8/10

20 ml Coffee E-Liquid (8 mg)

This bottle is much softer than the previous one, easy to get some drops out of the bottle. Smells like something, but certainly not coffee. I can't really say what this aroma is, but it doesn't even remind coffee.
    Good thing is that it tastes like coffee. Flavor isn't really strong. It's taste reminds coffee beans, not the coffee itself. Not bad at all and leaves a rather nice aftertaste. Vapor production - really good as well. Throat hit - not so strong.
    Basic coffee (bean) e-liquid for anyone that likes coffee.

7.5/8

End of the review!

Finally, I have some words about the webshop itself. They have a reward point system that will award you some points from every spent pound.

REALLY's customer support seems to be working great, I've never seen so kind and flexible customer support before. I had to report about my malfuctioning charger and they promised to send a new one straight. Problem resolved and ten points from me!

------

And then some words for my Finnish fellas:

En ala erikseen kääntämään tuota arvostelua suomeksi, eiköhän täällä kaikki sen verran enkkua osaa. Kirjoitin enkuksi tään arvostelun, koska ajattelin testata tuota noitten palkintojärjestelmää, eli lupailevat pullollisen nestettä ilmaiseksi hyvästä arvostelusta. Saa nähä tapahtuuko mitään

Kaupan roudausajat ovat omaan makuun vähän turhan pitkiä omaan makuuni, mutta sama homma pätee kaikkien muidenkin brittiläisten savukekauppojen suhteen. Vajaa pari viikkoa sai tilauksesta odotella pakettia. Hinnat aikalailla Genesiksen tasolla, postikulut tosin halvemmat. Nesteet hinnaltaan perustasoa (myydään 20 ml pulloissa) ja perusvarmoja näiden kolmen testin perusteella. Tuotevalikoima ei mitenkään hirveän kattava vielä tässä vaiheessa, mutta laadullisesti tavara näyttäis olevan ihan kelpoa. Hyvä peruskauppa varsinkin aloittelevalle höyryttelijälle, tarjoavat edullisia ja laadukkaita aloituspakkauksia.
    ΧΞΣ - Non Serviam

Höyryttelijä

Ohhoh. Nyt on posti kulkenut nopeasti, perjantaina tilasin muutaman pullon red cow:ta ja tänään tiistaina jo laatikossa.

"3D" REALLY offer discount in liquids

Hello guys:

REALLY brings the 3D offer in their liquids to you:

Discount for number of bottles
    Discount for shipping
    Discount for furom (use esavuke to get a better deal)

You will find here
    Viimeksi muokannut REALLY; 09.01.14 kello 15:38.

Hi Guys :

If you just want them straight to use We have them in

Check them out in TOBACCO, MENTHOL and VAINILLA

Regards

Raul

2 x 1 kit package to a closer to the half!!!! Believe it!!

Hello Friends:

It is truth, we have a nice promotion, get a proper price value stuff (almost half price!!!)

Check it out!!!! REALLY EGO-T Electronic Cigarette

And off course, this is not truth!! It can be more CHEAPER!!! do not forget to use esavuke code

Regards

RAUL
    REALLY ECIGARETTES
    www.really-ecigarette.com

NEW, NEW, NEW ....stufff

How you doing Friends?

I hope you ok, this is to tell you the launch of our last product called "NEW MINI PREMIUM KIT" this a practical and easy portable box of ecig with the equivalent of 120 ecig approx

You just open plug the cartomiser with the battery and PUFFFFFFFFF

As an introduction we have in promotion here

NOTE: THIS MODEL IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OUR FORMER MINI MODEL

Viimeksi muokannut REALLY; 20.03.13 kello 18:25.

Hello guys , how you being doing, new flavour same good offer!!!

Hello guys :

A quick one!!!!

We got another fascinating flavour in special offer this week!!!!!

REALLY E-Liquid Hot Deal

"A dark rich roast bean to be sure, if you are a coffee freak you will want some more"
    Viimeksi muokannut REALLY; 20.03.13 kello 18:21.

Everytime less and less for you

Hello guys

Get your nice powerful non-tank model for less than

and have even more cheaper with esavuke code

Keskustelu Kaupat

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi
  • Sinä et voi muokata viestejäsi
  •