Sivu 2 / 4 EnsimmäinenEnsimmäinen 1234 ViimeinenViimeinen
Tulokset 21 - 40 / 69

Aihe: Vaporizerdistributor.com News & Updates & Deals and Promations

Eleaf Lyche Atomizer--one of best sub ohm tank in 2016 is avaiable now with best price. The Lyche has Standard & RBA version ,features leakproof cup design , Notch Coil used , 4ml eJuice holds, Side E-liquid Filling,Top Airflow Control and so on. Now,big discount for Lyche Atomizer is available in vaporizersdistributor.com,24% off +free shipping,see here : Buy Eleaf Lyche Atomizer

Most powerful RDTA tank : Aromamizer Supreme RDTA, features,like 4ml and 7ml e-Liquid capacity optional,bigger velocity-style deck , unique tapered airflow design ,Juice Flow Control and so on.and now you can get best price for Superme RDTA at vaporizersdistributor.com .

Geek Vape Tsunami 24 RDA,the updated version of Tsunami 22mm RDA with a bigger deck and better flavour is for sale now with best price,and you can buy it right here

Two Updated News

1.Silicone case for iStick TC200W is avaiable for sale,5USD + Free Shipping ,see here !
    2.Latest RTA tank for single coil : Wotofo Serpent Mini RTA is launched and now it is in stock with best price at vaporizersdistributor.com.

Sijainti
    Hässlinki
    What is the point of advertising Your Shop here?

"Currently we only ship orders to USA,Canada,UK,Australia,France,Norway,Russia,Ukrai ne"
    #teamStarre

Lähetetty minun vaimon läppäristä ilman mitään vitun tapatalkkia.

We ship to all over the world,"Currently we only ship orders to USA,Canada,UK,Australia,France,Norway,Russia,Ukrai ne",is referred to one of shipping method that only for these countries. =)

Reuleaux RX75 Kit by JOYBO is for sale now with best price,see here : Wismec RX75W Starter Kit by Jaybo

Höyryttelijä

Hi.

My orders 2606 and 2608 have been in "updating" state since sunday. I haven't received any shipping notice and you aren't responding to my emails.
    Any info would be nice.

Höyrähtänyt

Sijainti
    Hämeenlinna
    Well my order has been "updating" and ordered 24.4
    send 3 e-mail and no answer

Buy Smok H-PRIV 220w TC Mod + TFV8 Cloud Beast with best price at vaporizersdistributor.com,16% off + free shipping ,see here : Best deal for Smok H-PRIV 220w TC Kit

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja cubert Näytä viesti
    Hi.

My orders 2606 and 2608 have been in "updating" state since sunday. I haven't received any shipping notice and you aren't responding to my emails.
    Any info would be nice.

Hi,once i read your message,i have checked for you and found your package has been sent out,and both tracking number and tracking address i have sent to your email box,so would you pls check your spam box first ? The other one,usually we will change the order status to "updating" after we sent out the package ,you can check it first,if still cant receive them,pls email me freely and i will keep track it for you at the same time.

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja biitti Näytä viesti
    Well my order has been "updating" and ordered 24.4
    send 3 e-mail and no answer
    Hi,again. Would you mind sending me your order number so that i can check for you ? Dont worry.

Koopor Primus 300w Box Mod (click here to get best price ) is in stock and available now,it features 300w power output,upgradeable firmware, Ni200, Titanium, & Stainless Steel Wires compatibility and powered by 3 x 18650 batteries.The Smok Koopor Primus 300w is specially suit for heavy smok.

TFV8 Cloud Beast is in stock and avaiable now at vaporizersdistributor.com with best price,see here : Best Price for Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast Sub ohm Tank , Smok TFV8 with a powerful function ,it used four Unique Patented Turbo Engines: V8-T8 (6.6T), V8-T6 (6.0T), V8-Q4 (5.0T), V8 RBA (4.0T-X) ,featuring Turbo Boosted Bottom Air-slots, Turbo Boosted Heating Air-tube, Turbo Boosted Drip Tip,bigger adjustable air slots on the bottom and 5.5/6mL eJuice capacity. In all,the Smok TFV8 is a top level tank to give you a wonderful vaping experience.

Höyrähtänyt

Sijainti
    Hämeenlinna
    you didnt check yet or want me to sent 5th mail ?

Höyryttelijä

Vastasivat kun lähetin emailin osoitteeseen: support@vaporizersdistributor.com. Se minkä ne ilmoittaa sivuillaan ei vastattu.

11% off + free shipping + full in stock for Billow V3 Plus 25mm RTA with black and ss colours optional at vaporizersdistributor.com. Click here to get best price : Buy Billow V3 Plus 25mm RTA With Best Price

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja biitti Näytä viesti
    you didnt check yet or want me to sent 5th mail ?
    Hi,again. I have asked my shipping agent to check for you ,pls dont worry,never will us let you suffer any loss and i will reply you by another email soon. Keep in touch !

Buy eVic VTwo Mini 75w TC Mod is for sale with best price,see here : Buy Joyetech eVic VTwo Mini 75W TC Mod with Best Price , 24% off + free shipping.

Keskustelu Kaupat

Tämän aiheen tunnukset (tag)

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi
  • Sinä et voi muokata viestejäsi
  •