Sivu 11 / 20 EnsimmäinenEnsimmäinen ... 789101112131415 ... ViimeinenViimeinen
Tulokset 201 - 220 / 399

Aihe: efun.top - EVic VTC Mini Kit 37.22$

Say Something About Steel Vape Phoenix Mod $29.99

Good news, it is in stock now, if you order now, we can ship it to you in 24 hours, please hurry up to get it!
    Steel Vape Phoenix Mod------$29.99

Check it to learn more>>

Have No Trouble Processing Tesla Colt Mini Kit & Mod!

Hi,
    Two items this thread you should know, I know you will fall in love with them! Ok, go on~

1,Tesla Colt Mini Kit------$50.99

I will introduce the mod later, so please check the tank firstly!
    Tank:
    The Tesla H8 Mini Tank features 2ml e-juice capacity, slide top filling and bottom airflow for smooth vapor and pure flavor. With the Colt Mini Box Mod, the tank will give you excellent vaping experience.

2,Tesla Colt Mini Mod------$42.99

The Tesla Colt Mini Box Mod is a compact device with built-in 2000mAh Lithium battery and stable performance at between 7 to 80W. There are various modes for your choice, and the taste mode is easy to use by selecting among Norm, Soft, Hard and User. Colt Mini supports atomizer resistance from 0.1 to 3ohm in power mode, and 0.05 to 1ohm in temperature control mode.

Special deals from 27th--31th Dec.Check amazing price!

Hi friends,
    Check out, check out, check out.
    Do you want to get some special deals for cheap price? Follow me to check it, you will surprised about the lowest price!

Special Deals Entry>>Special Deals on Efun.Top

Limited Time: 27th--31th Dec.

I pick some items for you, you can buy them directly!
    100W Eleaf Aster RT With Melo RT 22 Full Kit-------$14.99
    80W Eleaf IStick Pico Mega TC Battery Mod---------$14.99
    Joyetech Elitar Pipe 75W TC Starter Kit------$19.99

Sijainti
    Dirty Neutral Base
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Zoe2017 Näytä viesti
    Special deals from 27th--31th Dec.Check amazing price!

Hi friends,
    Check out, check out, check out.
    Do you want to get some special deals for cheap price? Follow me to check it, you will surprised about the lowest price!

Special Deals Entry>>Special Deals on Efun.Top
    https://i.imgur.com/CB87G4e.png
    Limited Time: 27th--31th Dec.

I pick some items for you, you can buy them directly!
    100W Eleaf Aster RT With Melo RT 22 Full Kit-------$14.99
    80W Eleaf IStick Pico Mega TC Battery Mod---------$14.99
    Joyetech Elitar Pipe 75W TC Starter Kit------$19.99
    I'd order else, but customs seize all your packages for some reason..
    Didn't happen to me with any other retailers..

Iconic Or Dead Rabbit, How Do You Choose From Them?

Hi friends,
    Good sunshine day, how about the weather in your country, I hope it is good, too!
    Two RDA, iconic and dead rabbit, which one you like more? Please tell me!

1,Hellvape DEAD RABBIT SQ-----------$26.49
    It is not just a 22mm version of the Dead Rabbit it is a single coil flavor RDA. Keeping true to the Rabbit Ear design and innovative airflow of the original I‘ve affixed a key feature of a barrel lock, and supplemented the airflow to allow for Mouth to Lung Vaping.

Features:
    Knurled grip to adjust the airflow with ease
    Post screws fasten to the flat side of the coil lead to preserve your build
    Bottom feeding pin installed for squonking and spare solid 510 pin for dripping
    Two 810 drip tip options including a colorful resin tip and a stainless steel 510 adapter
    Slotted or hex head post screw options

2,Vandy Vape Iconic RDA--------$34.99
    The VandyVape Iconic RDA will be a cloud machine that meanwhile gives you excellent flavor with both side and bottom airflow system integrated. The bottom airflow tubes allow extra room in juice well and prevent risk of leaking. With the clamp post design, it is easy to install coils and wick.

IJOY Capo 216 BF Kit Will Beyond IJOY CAPO SRDA?

Hey there,
    Ijoy products the Squonk BF Kit again! Do you think this item will beyond IJOY CAPO SRDA? Ok, see the details>>

IJOY Capo 216 Kit-----$65.99
    IJOY Capo 216 Squonk BF Kit is the new squonker kit, powered by dual 20700 batteries and maximum output reached to 216W. SRDA comes with BF Pin to fit squonk mod and with diameter 25mm comes with side airflow control for large vapors. It have a large OLED display screen to show details clearly.

Specifications:
    Maximum output: 216W
    Battery Type: Dual 20700 batteries
    Large OLED screen

Do You remember IJOY CAPO SRDA Kit? Please tell me what item do you like better?
    IJOY CAPO SRDA Kit-------$50.99
    The IJOY CAPO SRDA 100W 20700 Squonker Kit comes with a CAPO Squonker MOD and a COMBO SRDA. The CAPO Squonker MOD is compatible with 21700/20700/18650 cells and supports max 100W output. It has a big fire button and massive 9ml squonk bottle. The COMBO SRDA is an innovative rewickable RDA with pre-made coils that you can replace the cotton with equipped special wrench.

First Sub Ohm BF RDA|Vandy Vape Maze Sub Ohm BF RDA Coming~

Hi,
    Pay attention please! The first Sub Ohm BF RDA is on the way! You can expect it! Now, check it to learn more about it.

Vandy Vape Maze RDA can be regarded as the first Sub Ohm BF RDA in the world. Maze Sub Ohm BF RDA adopts Maze Coils, which is so innovative that can compatible with the Regulated and Mechanical Mod, bringing better safety and compatibility. With the five different airflow direction and Maze Coils, it will prevent spit-back of juice and deliver the ultra smooth experience.
    It is sold at $25.99 on efun.top!

Specifications:
    First Sub Ohm BF RDA in the world;
    Diameter: 24mm;
    Capacity: 2ml;
    Convenient top filling and bottom feeding;
    Maze coil: SS316L + Japanese cotton + PEEK insulator, 0.2ohm (50~100W, best 70~80W);
    Regulated and mechanical mod compatible;
    Smooth airflow: five different airflow directions, densely heating the Maze coil;
    Distinctive airflow design can prevent spit-back of juice

Put it Into Your Pocket,$28.99 Demon Killer Tiny Kit!

Too small kit do you want to get? If so, you can check it buy it as a lovely gift to your girlfriends!

Demon Killer Tiny Kit comes with the Tiny box mod and the Tiny RDA. The Demon Killer Tiny mod features the friendly LED screen, round type power button and the textured tiny size body and built-in 800mah. Working with the super tiny colorful resin RDA with imported PEI drip tip, the Demon Killer Tiny RDA Kit will deliver the huge cloud vapor.
    You can get it for $28.99 on efun.top!

Features:
    1. Friendly LED screen, round type power button, built-in 800mah
    2. Imported PEI drip tip, colorful resin RDA
    3. Mini RDA kit in the world for huge vapor

Big Discount From Efun.Top You Need To Know!
    Over $69 Reduced $3 Code: 69RED3
    Over $99 Reduced $10 Code: 99RED10

New Year Promotion 30% Off Discount & $9.99 Gift Free!

Hi friends,
    New Year is coming soon, what do you want to say to 2018? I hope your all dream will come true!
    Efun.top has prepared all lot of promotions for you to embrace 2018, I believe you at least one discount will satisfy you!
    New Year Promotion Entry>>> New Year Big Promotion on Efun.Top

Pleasure to introduce these promotion respectively:
    1,Lucky Bags! You can buy it and get the surprised gift beyond price. The lucky bag is $3.99,$4.99,$6.99,$7.99.

2,30% Off Discount, You can Buy these hot selling items directly, and not need coupon code!
    30% Off Items Entry>> Hot Selling Products For 30% Off Discount

3, Order Over $69.00 Get $9.99 RDA For Free! Coupon Code: GET86 (Order with RDA)
    Order Over $59.00 Get $5.60 RDA For Free! Coupon Code: GET44 (Order with RDA)

4,Brand Flash Sale! Big brands like Smok, Vandy Vape, Wismec amd so on are sold at the lowest price you have never seen!
    Flash Sale Entry>>>Brand Flash Sale On Efun.Top

5,Big Discount From Efun.Top You Need To Know, for sitewide!

Please check to learn more big promotions>>

New Squonk Kit In 2018! Dovpo Armour Squonk Mod Kit!

Hi everyone,
    Happy New Year, today,I will introduce this new item to you, please check>>

Dovpo Armour Kit is the latest creation from Bruce(maker of the Bushido RDA) and DOVPO. It houses 2 x 18650 battery in parallel, supports 0.09Ω to 3.50Ω, depending on the capability of your batteries, the wattage can go up to 130W. With built-in board, it features multiple protections, yes, always remember we've got your back.
    Price: $79.99

Specifications:
    Size: 44.0mm x 45.5mm x 82.5mm
    Material: Anodized Aluminum
    Working Voltage: 3.2v – 4.2v
    Resistance Range: 0.09Ω – 3.50Ω
    Quiescent Current: 30μA when turned off, 50μA when stand by
    Battery: 2 x 18650 High-drain Battery in Parallel

Big Discount From Efun.Top You Need To Know!

Do You Love ELEAF ISTICK PICO 21700 STARTER KIT? Only $35.99

Are you a beginner? If you are seeking for the starter kit, I think you can try this one because it is easy to handle! See the details>>
    leaf iStick Pico 21700 is the upgrade version of iStick Pico Kit. Including Pico 21700 box mod and ello sub ohm tank. The iStick Pico 100W Kit is compatible with single 21700 battery as well as 18650 battery(with adapter), supports maximum output wattage at 100W, available in VW,TC modes. The Pico 21700 battery comes with a compact size for comfortable to hold and carry, features a large 0.91 inch easy-to-read OLED screen for vaping data.
    It is only sold for $35.99on efun.top!

Please check to learn more about it>>

Compatible with 21700/1865 Battery|Eleaf IStick Pico 21700 Mod Hi friends,
    Do you remember, I have recommended the Eleaf IStick Pico 21700 kit for you, now, if you are interested in the mod, you can check it!

Eleaf IStick Pico 21700 Mod-------$26.99
    leaf iStick Pico 21700 Mod 100W is compatible with 21700 battery as well as 18650 battery and a high drain 4000mAh 21700 battery is available for your option. The iStick Pico 21700 mod retains the compact and ergonomic shape of iStick Pico series, which is very comfortable for you to hold and carry.

Features:
    1. Compatible with 21700/18650 Battery
    2. Offering a High Drain 4000mAh 21700 Battery for Option
    3. Comfortable to Hold and Carry
    4. Powerful Output & Large Display
    5. High Compatibility
    6. 2A Maximum Charging Current for Quick Charge
    7. Functions of Micro USB Port

New Arrival Items Can Enjoy 5% Off Discount! Coupon Code: NP5D
    Check To Learn More About The Promotion>>New Arrival Discount

So Easy To Handle! WISMEC Reuleaux RX2 21700 Mod

Hi,
    I know you remember Wismec Reuleaux RX2 21700 Kit, but this time, I want to share its mod for you, please pay attention to check it!

WISMEC Reuleaux RX2 21700 mod-------$31.99
    WISMEC Reuleaux RX2 21700 mod is compatible with both 21700 and 18650 cells and it's a compact yet powerful vaping device with max 230W output power. With a 1.3-inch large screen, the RX2 20700 tc mod presents all parameters (including dual separate battery bars) in a more clear way.

Features:
    1. 230W Max Output with Dual 21700/18650 Cells
    2. Humanized Push-pull Design for Conenient Exchange
    3. 2A Max Charging Current for Quick Charge
    4. Dual Circuit Protection & Reverse Polarity Protection
    5. Charging

Digiflavor RDA, Do You Like Them Or Not? Why?

Hi,
    We pick up top 50 items for youon our site, and you know that Digiflavor RDAs are the hot selling in 2017. But some people dpn't like it, I will let you know these two RDAs, please tell me why you like or dislike it? Thank you very much.

1,Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA------big discount for you!
    This is the first mesh rda from digiflavor, the selling point is the postless clamp design, so easy for you to put your coil.Even if you are beginner, it is totally no problem to operate it. But some vapers reflect that the item is leaking, how do you feel about it?

Features:
    Postless clamp deck for easy buildings
    Supports both Mesh wires and standard coils
    Supports both single coil and dual coils
    Deep juice well allows more space for cotton and e-liquid
    Includes both regular pin and BF pin

2,Digiflavor Drop RDA------Big Discount Is Waiting For You!
    4 huge post holes and Duel Airflow that provides a bottom airflow flavor experience with no leaking. The stepped airflow design provides precise control while maintaining an ultra smooth and whistle free vaping experience.

Specifications:
    1.2 different sized 810 drip tips and a 510 drip tip adapter included for personal preferences.
    2.2 sets of different style post screws provide choice for varied user preferences.
    3.Removable gold plated positive and negative posts.
    4.Standard 510 and Raised BF squonk 510 pin is included.

360° Cyclic Airflow System| OBS Crius RDA Only $24.99!

Hi,
    Pleasure to let you know this new RDA, which has 360°Cyclic Airflow System, see the details with me!

OBS Crius RDA---------$24.99
    With a pocket-size and fashionable appearance, OBS Crius RDA is a revolutionary rebuildable drip tank designed for gorgeous flavor with 24mm diameter. It features an innovative high-tech DIY deck with a Zirconia white piece which is heat resisting, corrosion-resistant and anti-oxidant. What's more, it adopts new 360° cyclic airflow system with 4 adjustable holes to improve the flavor as well as increasing more bigger clouds.
    Please remember use coupon code:NP5D To enjoy 5% off discount!

Please check to learn more about the item>>

<Smok New Edition> SMOK Majesty Kit Luxe Edition More Choices!

Hey there,
    Do you like Smok products? You can find all kinds of Smok items on efun,kit, mod or tanks? And I would like to ask you do you remember SMOK Majesty Kit, it is in stock on our site!
    And now,let me introduce the new edition to you, I'm sure you will like it, because it is so gorgeous!

SMOK Majesty Kit Luxe-------$72.19 after using 5% off coupon code:NP5D
    SMOK Majesty Kit Luxe Edition, an amazing kit deserving the name of masterpiece. It has ritzy, glossy appearance, every detail of the mod is telling you what exquisite means. It can reach a maximum output of 225W, with which you can enjoy massive vapor; and it has high-definition user interface, which can offer you comprehensive vaping data. Moreover, the ergonomically designed fire key can provide you with easy operations.

Please check to learn more about it>>

Special Daily Deals! $9.99 Products Waiting For You!

Hi vapers,
    We have prepared some items to you, they are all sold just $9.99, please click whatever you link! No limit for using times.

1,Kanger Nebox 60w TC Starter Kit-----Not $25.99 $9.99

2,Digiflavor Fuji GTA------Not $43.59 $7.99

3,Ijoy Limitless Sub Ohm Tank------Not $45.23 $9.99

4,Wismec Noisy Cricket Mod Kit------Not $29.99 $6.99

Ladies Will Like It? Hellvape Dead Rabbit Challenge Cap $16.99!

Hi,
    Do you have wife or girlfriend,if so, you can check this one,I think ladies will like it. Please check it>>

Hellvape Dead Rabbit Cap $16.99
    Hellvape Dead Rabbit Challenge Cap has a 24mm diameter and is compatible with 24mm Dead Rabbit decks. The Challenge cap adopts direct to coil wide open airflow and Cloud focused one piece design. It has a knurled 810 drip tip and resin 810 drip tip.

Features:
    Direct to coil wide open airflow
    "Cloud focused" one piece design
    Fits all existing 24mm dead rabbit decks
    Pairs great with mechanical tube mods

With Dual 21700 Batteries|WISMEC Reuleaux RX2 21700 Mod!

Hi.
    I have recommended WISMEC Reuleaux RX2 21700 Mod without batteries to you before, this time, if you want a mod with batteries, you can check this one.

WISMEC Reuleaux RX2 21700 Mod With Batteries $36.00
    WISMEC Reuleaux RX2 21700 mod is compatible with both 21700 and 18650 cells and it's a compact yet powerful vaping device with max 230W output power. With a 1.3-inch large screen, the RX2 20700 tc mod presents all parameters (including dual separate battery bars) in a more clear way.

Features:
    1. 230W Max Output with Dual 21700/18650 Cells
    2. Humanized Push-pull Design for Conenient Exchange
    3. 2A Max Charging Current for Quick Charge
    4. Dual Circuit Protection & Reverse Polarity Protection
    5. Charging

A New Stereo Set? Try Hugo Vapor Delux 220W TC Box Mod

Hey folks,
    Do you need a stereo set, do you need a vaping mod, look, look, this is designed for you!

Hugo Vapor Delux Mod, powered by dual 18650 batteries, made from precise CNC aluminum& stainless, is able to reach up to a maximum output power of 220W. With a round Delux 1.33 inch full color screen, the mod looks amazing and fashionable.
    It is sold for $44.99 on efun.top!

Features:
    1.33 inch Full Color IPS Screen
    Different UI for Different Demand
    Precise Aluminum Processed by German CNC Machine
    Advanced Balance Charging& Firmware Upgrade-able

Keskustelu Kaupat

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi
  • Sinä et voi muokata viestejäsi