Sivu 1 / 9 12345 ... ViimeinenViimeinen
Tulokset 1 - 20 / 180

Aihe: MolinShop.com | MOLIQ eliquids, Molinberry flavours, Wholesale DIY, Chemnovatic bases

MolinShop.com | MOLIQ eliquids, Molinberry flavours, Wholesale DIY, Chemnovatic bases

Hello!

Warm greetings from MolinShop.com store team My name is Luke and we are extremely happy and exited to join the respected community of Finnish Vapers we are company based in UK&Poland and here is some useful info about the store itself:

Shipping from: Poland

Available payment methods: PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Bank Transfer,

Delivery: Super fast next day delivery with DHL Worldwide Express service, Priority Mail, Global Expres mail service.

Shipping costs: for example packages up to 0.5kg - 5.42 euro, next day DHL just 14.76 euro

Customer service: Awesome

We have some strong customer base in Finland and we just wanted be closer you guys and maybe get to know each other a bit more. That is the reason we joined the forum and that is why we prepared something very special for you only for the forthcoming week

This is how we celebrate on e-savuke forum just now you can buy all our stuff 20% cheaper, all you have to do is to use SAVUKE20 discount code at the checkout The code will be active for the whole week starting tommorow till 4th of June but this is not the end of good news. Tommorow we are starting with our selected MOLIQ e-liquids promotion

So till Sunday you can get our Freeze Mint, Tobacco, New York and Chocolate MOLIQs at a reduced -15% price. And here is the best part: SAVUKE20 code goes well with discounted MOLIQs (crazy right?) so can actually get -35% on them this way a 10ml bottle will cost you 3.82 euro and a 30ml one 9.09 euro.

Please remember that SAVUKE20 code is valid: 28.05 - 4.06 and MOLIQ -15% promotion starts tommorow and ends on Sunday.

Exept for our MOLIQ e-liquids we have plenty of DIY assortment like flavours, bases, bottles, etc. so we actually cover everything

We also deliver fast!

Thanks again for giving us opportunity of joining this forum and hopefully see soon on molinshop.com!

Wholesale DIY: flavor, NicBase, juice, bottles ~ http://www.molinshop.com

Sijainti
    Helsinki
    Sounds good. Maybe i make order on friday

So far so good.
    Older men declare war. But it is youth that must fight and die

You better do To be more pleased to meet you i suggest to put some CRAZY FUNKY comments in your order Make us laugh and we pop in a small gift for you guys!

Marcelina

How about open your pro line nicotine bases for private customers?. 100mg 100ml is quite hit lately here. Max 36mg,s are so last season.
    Older men declare war. But it is youth that must fight and die

Sijainti
    Helsinki
    Thumbs up for 100mg 100ml!

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Hilajoen Antti Näytä viesti
    How about open your pro line nicotine bases for private customers?. 100mg 100ml is quite hit lately here. Max 36mg,s are so last season.

Hi

never ever Here are the reasons why:
    1. the higest mg we can offer to private customer is 36mg due to Polish law - since its all produced and sold from Poland we must comply with the local rules
    2. we fully verify each business customer who wish to purchase higher than 50mg as its nicotine. proper handling is a must and we are very serious about this.

I am quite surprised so many companies do provide 72mg to individuals. Chemnovatic & our company would never consider this for commercial sale.

we can surely discuss this later on when I come back, as I am off for my bike

~ Marcelina
    Viimeksi muokannut MolinShop; 27.05.15 kello 22:27.

Sijainti
    Dirty Neutral Base
    How can I be on your e-mail list,as I never ordered anything from you,nor did I sign-up for anything. ?

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Darra Näytä viesti
    How can I be on your e-mail list,as I never ordered anything from you,nor did I sign-up for anything. ?
    perhaps you could agreed for newsletter when we still trade as inawerashop. if you wish to unsubsribe just pop us an email, and we will remove your from the mailing list

Hi

and we off The code SAVUKE20 & MOLIQ 15% off specially selected are now LIVE.
    MOLIQs at reduced price click here -> Specials

& your dedicated code:

Delicious MOLIQs waiting to be tried!

enjoy.
    Viimeksi muokannut MolinShop; 29.05.15 kello 00:16.

Sijainti
    Lohja
    Great, you got your Merchant status. Welcome to e-savuke forum

Thanks Temonen!

Hi

Quick reminder that we run 15% off on MOLIQ juice only till midnight! Use your code SAVUKE20 to get further 20% off the MOLIQ juice line and 20% off across the shoo for all DIY

This way you can get 35% off MOLIQ liquids, you can't beat that Try the best new juice in Europe and enjoy!

SHOP NOW: https://www.molinshop.com/specials.php

MOLIQ reviews: Molinshop Reviews

"Come with me if you want to live."

OK so these guys visited us today at the office (real pic - our warehouse in the background):

They were sent from the future to get our MOLIQ juices... yes we had to fight (we need to keep those orders coming out, right? )... and yes WE WON.

Here is our trophy - turned out that they were vapers too:

Now you can be a winner too and celebrate with us.

We have prepared a lottery for you guys where you can win unique Vape Mod, T-800 Terminator z 510, double battery 18650 w VV Mode.

Rules are simple:

- Place an order on molinshop.com with at least one MOLIQ Liquid included.

- To take part in the lottery you have to place an order between 2nd and 30th of June 2015.

- The winners will be determined by the drawing of lots and they shall be additionally informed about the results by e-mail.

- 1 winner of Vape Mod, T-800 Terminator z 510, double battery 18650 w VV Mode

- 5 winners of 20€ voucher to be used for shopping at our store. The voucher is valid for one year from the day of issue.

- The winners will be announced on 1st of July 2015!

- The lottery is organized by Company Sobucky Poland sp. z o. o. Sobucky Ltd sp. k.

You are most welcome to come along and join our game! and remember...

".... I'll be back.."

SAVUKE20 code is valid only till this Thursday!

molinshop.com

hey guys! BIG thanks for all of you for showing interest in our products and shopping with SAVUKE20 discount code! Actually we even noticed some customers from Sweden using the code so apparently it is true what they say - good news (especially about bargains) travel fast and know no boundaries and here is another great news: we have started cooperation with well-known and respected vape-reseptit.fi store so starting today if you want to save some money and time on shipping you can get our Molinberry flavours directly from Finland and support your local vendor and here is direct link: CLICK!

Our Terminator T-800 mod lottery is still on! We are having fun till 30th of June and please remember you can also win one of 20 euro vouchers, see my post above to check the rules

And here is a nice photo of our Banana MOLIQ just to cheer you up this Monday

Description of the flavour taken from our website below :

"Did you know that banana is botanically classified as a berry? Let's put the confusion away, our banana is the only true banana you can actually inhale. OK we must admit - we don't pick our juice from the trees but we took much effort to give you the best banana experience you can possibly have, so enjoy!"

You can check the availability and prices on our store: BANANA!

OK that's it for now folks, thanks again and have a great afternoon!

Luke

Sijainti
    Jyväskylä
    This looks promising. Are you going to add more flavours to selection?

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Sotakone Näytä viesti
    This looks promising. Are you going to add more flavours to selection?
    yes we will. We have just finished tests on new range of complex flavours. not sure how many we will introduce at once but there will be some ourstanding precious flavours in

Happy Friday guys

There are some good things happening on molinshop.com. Our 15% sale is still on. For a limited time you can get our selected DIY nic bases and two of our MOLIQ e-juices at a reduced -15% price. You can check the promo offer here:

CLICK FOR HAPPINESS

Well.. actually the banner above says 15% but just use "VAPER" discount code at the checkout, get additonal 10% off and enjoy total of 25% discount. Remember that buying ANY of our liquids gives you a chance to win in our T-800 LOTTERY

For this weekend we recommend:

MOLIQ LAMBADA <--- Click to check pricing and availability

"We at molinshop.com admit that we have no idea how to dance lambada but we definitely feel the vibes. Remember that sun is never enough so no matter if you live on a sunny Italian coast or in a chilly Norwegian wilderness you should try this new exciting flavour. It has some great tastes that will take you to the ocean beach in a nick of time, let's just mention banana, pineapple and our famous coconut all covered in a subtle scent of vanilla."

MOLIQ 8 O'CLOCK

"Creamy, delicate and yet minty. What a great way to start a new day and not necessary at 8 o'clock in the morning if you don't like to get up that early. You should also enjoy a hint of smooth chocolate taste in this e-liquid."

10ml for 4.51 Euro*
    30ml for 10.70 Euro*

(*) price with VAPER discount code.

Have a nice weekend

molinshop.com

Hello guys,

Since some time we strongly promote our MOLIQ e-liquids but we still remember about our roots - DIY.

If you still haven't had chance to visit us on our store - please do! There is plenty of goodies waiting for all DIY enthusiasts. Starting from syringes and pippetes, through all kinds of glass and plastic bottles, to famous Chemnovatic nicotine bases.

We have 12 varietes of bottles in our offer at the moment! This means one of the largest DIY selection available in one spot.
    Of course, speaking about DIY we can't forget about Molinberry flavours - we got 54 of them in our stock so plenty to choose from. Remember that you can also get our flavours at vape-reseptit.fi store and have it shipped directly from Finland

We will be also launching some new flavours pretty soon so stay tuned!
    By the way now is a great time for shopping as some of our DIY bases are still on sale until the stock runs out, still few of them left, you can check the offer HERE

Have a nice afternoon and hopefully see you on molinshop.com

Luke

Sijainti
    Jyväskylä
    I ordered 11.6 and today picked the package from the post office, not fast as usually when i order from poland but it's ok. packaging was excellent!

Sivu 1 / 9 12345 ... ViimeinenViimeinen
Keskustelu Kaupat

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi
  • Sinä et voi muokata viestejäsi
  •