Sivu 1 / 2 12 ViimeinenViimeinen
Tulokset 1 - 20 / 36

Aihe: Ruthless now back in stock fully - 6 NEW Flavours added @ Vaperama

Ruthless now back in stock fully - 6 NEW Flavours added @ Vaperama

Hi all,

Our Ruthless range is now all back in stock of different mg strength 0mg - 3mg - 6mg - 12mg - 18mg. We have also added 30ml bottles to some of the flavours due to popular demand.

On top of that we have added a couple of other flavours from their range.

You can find the page here: Ruthless | Vaperama

Flavours that have been added are:

Mandango
    Ez Duz It ICE
    Peach Fuzz
    Sherbae
    Slurricane
    Menage A Trois

These are stocked in 0mg, 3mg & 6mg.

Viimeksi muokannut VaperamaUK; 22.02.15 kello 17:18.

Hello,

I couldn't find a place on the forum where I could introduce you to a competition we are running so I am posting it here, admins if you feel this is best suited in another thread then please let me know, my Finnish isn't that good!

We are running a competition this week for an Aspire Atlantis all you have to do is like and share the post on our Facebook page to be in with a chance. The draw will be happening Monday morning and a video will be posted of a name being drawn out of a box!

If you would like to enter like and share here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vaper...4507701?ref=hl

Best of luck to all, and a Merry Christmas from Vaperama.com

Sijainti
    Helsinki
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja VaperamaUK Näytä viesti
    Hello,

I couldn't find a place on the forum where I could introduce you to a competition we are running so I am posting it here, admins if you feel this is best suited in another thread then please let me know, my Finnish isn't that good!

We are running a competition this week for an Aspire Atlantis all you have to do is like and share the post on our Facebook page to be in with a chance. The draw will be happening Monday morning and a video will be posted of a name being drawn out of a box!

If you would like to enter like and share here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vaper...4507701?ref=hl

Best of luck to all, and a Merry Christmas from Vaperama.com
    This is the right place for this post. Every post that is about your shop/promotion, should be posted to your shops dedicated thread.

If you want to discuss in other threads, you can't promote your shop.

EDIT: Here are the vendor rules;

"Vendors

Hello and welcome to Finnish vaping-based forum.

- Ask for a Vendor status before posting anything (you can do this by contacting ViZi)
    - Use your business/website name as your nickname (if you need to modify your nick, please contact ViZi)
    - Keep your stuff in one thread / seller at Kaupat-forum. Use the one thread for your business and only that! This is a strict rule.
    - Put your company name or site-address (without www) in the beginning of you thread title
    - It would be very helpful if you add the following info to your thread: where your business is located (or where the items are shipped from), how much are the shipping costs to Finland and other basic information in your first post.
    - Unnecessary posting (with an intention to bump the thread) without useful content is not allowed.
    - You can post on all forums but no advertising of any kind elsewhere besides your own thread.
    - You can have one (non-referral) http-link in your signature plus necessary contact information (e-mail, fb..) but NO image banners, slogans, coupon codes etc. Keep your signature at max. 2 text lines.
    - Please do NOT use automatic translators when posting. Use English if Finnish is not possible.

If you want more promotions you must contact ViZi, our maintrain."

humppis many thanks for your translation and help. Much appreciated

Www.vaperama.com 20% off Boxing Day sale

Visit Vaperama - E-cigarettes, Vape Kits and E-liquids online and purchase today to take advantage of our 20% discount today. Use code BOXINGDAY at checkout

Sijainti
    Kuopio
    Only one thread per store, thanks.

One off Finnish Discount - www.vaperama.com - available until 30th December 23:59

Vaperama - E-cigarettes, Vape Kits and E-liquids online are running a 2 day SPECIAL for Finnish Customers Only!

Purchase before 30th December 23:59 and get an exclusive 21% off your order!

Use discount code: FINLAND (the delivery address must be a Finnish postal address to be eligible for the discount)

This is a one off discount.

Happy Vaping

Only 12 hours left of this discount.

The Ten New Liquids are from Vapouriz and include a Champagne & Strawberry E-Liquids! Delicious!

Sijainti
    Lohja
    Hi and welcome to e-savuke forum. have you considered having any RBA's in to your selection?

We will be stocking RBA's in the near future, watch this space!

Now Stocking Kings Crown Liquid, checkout Kings Crown | Vaperama

Just to remind everyone that today is the last day of our 22% New Year Sale.

Code = NEWYEAR

Vaperama - E-cigarettes, Vape Kits and E-liquids online

Use discount code ESAVUKE at checkout on vaperama.com and receive 12% discount on all products.

Special discount code available today only (14/01/15) expires 23:59

Use code - POTVLAUNCH for 15% off at checkout.

Nicoticket sale now on

Free shipping sundays! For Finland!!!

Sijainti
    Kokkola
    Test order placed for Mother's Milk. Have you considered having 30ml bottles?

Vaperama 25% discount off Snakeoil

Afternoon,

Vaperama.com are running a limited time only promotion on Dr Stanley Clark's Snail Oil which is an aniseed/citrus flavour. Rated one of the best anise flavours in the UK by allthejuices.com.

We are offering 25% off Snake Oil, simply enter the code - SNAKEOIL at checkout to receive your 25% discount.

Snake Oil | Vaperama

Sivu 1 / 2 12 ViimeinenViimeinen
Keskustelu Kaupat

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi
  • Sinä et voi muokata viestejäsi
  •