Sivu 11 / 18 EnsimmäinenEnsimmäinen ... 789101112131415 ... ViimeinenViimeinen
Tulokset 201 - 220 / 354

Aihe: Ego2.pl

Sijainti
    Kuopio
    Mistä lähtien? Mulla on kaikki ego2 tilaukset mennyt postiin.

Sijainti
    Varkaus
    UPS todennäköisesti tulee ovelle, mutta se normitoimitus postiin.

Sijainti
    Satakunta
    Atmos Lab - Nutacco coming soon ?

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja _S_ Näytä viesti
    Atmos Lab - Nutacco coming soon ?
    If I get some news I will let you know.

Sijainti
    Varsinais-suomi
    Onkohan kaupan sivuilla jokin ongelma, ei pääse kirjautumaan sisään ja jo tehdystä tilauksesta ei ole tullut mitään vahvistuksia ?

Sijainti
    Dirty Neutral Base
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja sauhuttaja Näytä viesti
    Onkohan kaupan sivuilla jokin ongelma, ei pääse kirjautumaan sisään ja jo tehdystä tilauksesta ei ole tullut mitään vahvistuksia ?
    Minulla sivustot toimivat ihan normaalisti, taitaa olla nettiyhteydessäsi vika ?

Sijainti
    Varsinais-suomi
    Niin että nettiyhteydessäkö vika kun jo tilauskin saatu sisälle mutta nyt vahvistusta ei tule, heh heh.
    No jospa kauppiaaseen saisi jotain kautta yhteyttä.

edit: nyt pelittää taas homma
    Viimeksi muokannut sauhuttaja; 01.09.15 kello 12:43.

Höyrykonkari

Sijainti
    Tampere
    Order shipped to Finland in less than a week. There was one extra Flavor X liquid bottle in that says "Czarny sezam" that smells like funky toasted bread or something Is it toasted sesame seed taste or what? It isn't something that I would personally order but I surely have to try it, who knows if it might turn out to be delicious ^^

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja ess0 Näytä viesti
    Order shipped to Finland in less than a week. There was one extra Flavor X liquid bottle in that says "Czarny sezam" that smells like funky toasted bread or something Is it toasted sesame seed taste or what? It isn't something that I would personally order but I surely have to try it, who knows if it might turn out to be delicious ^^
    You are right, it was black sesame seed. Unfortunately that flavour won't be available because vapers are afraid such a "strange flavours".

MORPH atomizer created by Ehpro & Eciggity available!
    CartomizerMorph RBA Ehpro & Eciggity :: Ego² :: En

IMPORTANT!
    Taking into consideration feedback most of vapers we have decided to sell MORPH atomizer only with RBA deck.

Rest of adapters you can find here:
    CartomizerMorph adapters :: Ego² :: En

Adapters for Morph atomizer available in 3 versions:

-ATL : 4.8ml (compatible with: Atlantis 1.0 Coil, Atlantis 2.0 Coil, Triton Coil, Super Tank Coil, Melo Coil)
    -DEL : 3.6ml (compatible with: Delta II Coil: Kanthal, Ni and Ti Delta II Coils)
    -SUB : 5.7ml (compatible with: Subtank OCC Coil: Kanthal, Ni, and Vertical OCC) Does not fit the Subtank Rebuildable Section.

morph-ehpro-eciggity.jpg

Sijainti
    Dirty Neutral Base
    Is TPA's Mountain Dew gone from your sales catalog, since it's not available anymore, eventho it is mentioned on the list of aromas... ?

Höyryttelijä

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Darra Näytä viesti
    Is TPA's Mountain Dew gone from your sales catalog, since it's not available anymore, eventho it is mentioned on the list of aromas... ?
    Mt. Dew is now called Citrus Punch, though the formula hasn't changed.

... Näin meille kertoi Reddit. Tilannut olen, samaa kamaa.

Sijainti
    Dirty Neutral Base
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja ezak Näytä viesti
    Mt. Dew is now called Citrus Punch, though the formula hasn't changed.

... Näin meille kertoi Reddit. Tilannut olen, samaa kamaa.
    Ahh... kiitos vastauksesta.. pistänpä siis ostoskoriin tuota.

edit:
    enpäs laitakkaan..
    "
    Availability: This product is no longer in stock with those attributes but is available with others "
    :P

Sijainti
    Kuopio
    I had the same thing yesterday, happened twice actually.

Höyryttelijä

*Kröhöm*... Resepteiltä... *Kröhöm*

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Naamapeikko Näytä viesti
    Please note that the issue is with your system/browser which can be infected. Here are my personal advices:

Please check your browser settings carefully. There is probably some malware which redirects you to the link placed above. What browser do you use? Have you tried a different one?

Please check also last installed programs. If you would like to get rid off malwares/adware try "MalwareBytes Anti-Malware". (download the app from producer's site, there is able 30days free version if I remember well)

You can also try "clean reinstall" your browser which work in most of cases if adware/malware got into the browser settings: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1055403 <-- for firefox, I was forced to check out the solution myself . (worked for me 2months ago when I had the similar issue while browsing internet)

If it won't help, try another anti-virus program. If you have any questions please feel free.

^Using Firefox with NoScript and AdBlock Plus. The thing is that I haven't seen the same happening with any other site than yours and it doesn't happen every time. Like today I got redirected once when entering via Google but after I tried to recreate it, nothing. Not even with a different browser. MBAM doesn't find anything and neither does Microsoft Security Essentials.

I'll try the clean Firefox install and another virus software if the problem spreads to more sites. At the moment, I don't think there's any other weirdness going on with my computer or browsing.

Sijainti
    Kuopio
    I can reproduce it infinitely. Delete cookies and enter ego2.pl, get redirected to popular-pills.net. Deleted cookies yet again and entered ego2.pl, got redirected to http://0

The problem is definitely on ego2.pl's end, my computer is clean.

Keskustelu Kaupat

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi
  • Sinä et voi muokata viestejäsi
  •