Sivu 1 / 53 123451151 ... ViimeinenViimeinen
Tulokset 1 - 20 / 1057

Aihe: CigaBuy.com - vapers kauppa

CigaBuy.com - vapers kauppa

Tänne kaikki CigaBuy.com sähkötupakkakauppaa koskevat kysymykset, kommentit, kokemukset ja muu keskustelu.

CigaBuy - http://www.cigabuy.com/
    Maa: Kiina
    Maksutavat: Paypal (jonka kautta myös kortit) ja Western Union
    Toimitusaika: 1-2kk
    Postikulut: alk. 0.50€ (painon mukaan)

Hei, kaikki, tämä on helmi, manageri alkaen CigaBuy.com, e-savuke verkkokauppa. Loin virallista keskustelua täällä. Olen täällä auttaakseni sinua ratkaisemaan ongelmia ja sekaannusta, tarjota viimeisin alennus ja kuponkikoodi, ja olen myös täällä ajaa kilpailun / kylkiäiset. Kiitos Darra pyrkimyksiä avata keskustelun aihe kaikille, voit jatkaa keskustelua täällä. Have a nice day! Iso halaus teille kaikille!

Voit myös ottaa yhteyttä minuun täällä:

sähköposti: pearl_cigabuy@yahoo.com
    Viimeksi muokannut CigaBuy.com; 09.03.17 kello 13:57. Syy: information changed

Sijainti
    Pietarsaari
    In future PLEASE refrain from using Google translator, it doesn't do it's job very well.

(EDIT : Yeah, we understand English, so use it. Thanks! loop1_)
    Viimeksi muokannut luuponen; 22.10.14 kello 17:08.
    KGO & Twist

Höyryttelijä

Sijainti
    Hyvinkää
    3.9 tein tilauksen. Kauan paketin tulo kesti mutta vihdoin tänään paketti oli noudettavissa postista. Paketissa tuli mm Nemesin klooni ja on kyllä paljon parempi laadultaan kuin mitä uskalsin odottaa. Kaikki mitä tilasin tuli ehjänä ja oikein hyvältä vaikuttaa muutkin tuotteet jotka sain. Edulliset on hinnat mutta jos tavaralla on kiire niin tuolta kestää julmetun kauan että kamat saapuu.

13.10 tein tilauksen Cloupor T6:sta ja nyt sanovat että ei ole varastoissa! Myivät tuotetta kuitenkin "in stock" merkinnällä, vaikka T6 julkaistiin vasta 15.10? Selvisi siis minulle vasta myöhemmin. Lupasivat kuitenkin lähettää tuotteen heti kun saavat uuden setin varastoon. Tuotetta ei siis myyty pre-salena vaan oletin että tuotetta on hyllyssä ja lähetetään muutaman päivän kuluttua.

[QUOTE = Liquid555; 466926] 13.10 I made ​​the order Cloupor T6 and now say that it is not in stock! Sold the product, however, the "in stock" label, even though the T6 was not published until 15.10? Thus, it became clear to me until later. Promised, however, to send the product as soon as you get a new set of storage. The product is not sold, therefore the pre-Salena, but I assumed that the product is in stock and will be sent in a few days. [/ QUOTE]
    @Liquid555 , I'm sorry for the delay of shipment, some temporary problem happened to the manufacturer. But now, the new set of T6 has arrived yesterday, the storage will sent to all of customers today according to the rank you paid, If you want to know your order state, you can sent me your order number through PM, i can check it for you. Good day!

I will visit the Kamry factory this afternoon(GMT+8), to have a look at their producing process, and the newest God 180W box bod, I think I will bring some pictures back if you have interests! Anyone is interested in?

BTW, considering my poor Finnish and the poor Google translator, I will use English to talk with you! Hope you can accept it!! Thanks!!
    Viimeksi muokannut CigaBuy.com; 23.10.14 kello 07:07.

[QUOTE = Maahinen; 466860] 3.9 I made ​​the order. It took a long time packet arrival but finally today the package was picked up from the post office. The package came mm Nemesin clone, and yes much better quality than I dared to expect. All that I ordered was intact and very good impact on other products that I received. Cheap is the price but if the product has the rush from that will take a long time with a vengeance that stuff comes in. [/ QUOTE]
    Good, Hope you like it

We also visited our suppliers' showcase, and here are some showcase pictures, hope you can enjoy them ~~

http://www.cigabuy.com

10225.jpg 10224.jpg 10226.jpg 10221.jpg 10226.jpg

(Pre-Order) Authentic Kamry GOD 180 Watt Box Mod--$77.77 (22% off), the price will rise to original price after 1st, November. And I think RED is the most sexy one, haha. Which color do you like most? ;D ;D
    Price trend:

1_01 (2).jpg
    352151_130583547167094171.jpg 352151_130583547167674229.jpg352151_130583547154172879.jpg

Sijainti
    Lohja
    Authentic Kamry GOD 180 CLONE That thing is too much for me though.

Reivi
    Vieras
    Imho 180 watts => massive disaster just waiting to happen.

There are so many things that can go wrong with this, for starters we have a chip that has never been tested or used on the limits by normal users. No one knows how this mod will react when user error is in the mix.

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Temonen Näytä viesti
    Authentic Kamry GOD 180 CLONE That thing is too much for me though.
    @Temonen, it is not a clone, it is original from Kamry, and we just visited Kamry factory yesterday, our supply of the authentic 180 W mod will be that factory we visited yesterday. Or if you think SMY is the Original 180W mod??

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Reivi Näytä viesti
    Imho 180 watts => massive disaster just waiting to happen.

There are so many things that can go wrong with this, for starters we have a chip that has never been tested or used on the limits by normal users. No one knows how this mod will react when user error is in the mix.
    Yes, we also consider about this safety fact, that is why we will choose original mod as our supply.

I did send you email but no answer Here is my Order No.: 9633000498373000015364

Sijainti
    Dirty Neutral Base
    Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja CigaBuy.com Näytä viesti
    @Temonen, it is not a clone, it is original from Kamry, and we just visited Kamry factory yesterday, our supply of the authentic 180 W mod will be that factory we visited yesterday. Or if you think SMY is the Original 180W mod??
    Hi.
    What happened to your authentic Kanger pro/aerotanks ?
    Are they now clones?
    The price is the same,if not even higher as in the authentic kanger pro tank 3,which i ordered from you a while back.

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Liquid555 Näytä viesti
    I did send you email but no answer Here is my Order No.: 9633000498373000015364
    Sorry for my late reply, I saw your email, and there is something wrong with my mailbox, I cannot reply mails when I opened yahoo mail through google chrome browser. And I must admit that I forgot to reply you when my mailbox has proble. Sorry for that. I have checked your order, the package, it has been sent to you already, the tracking number of your package is: RS163994822NL , you can check the shipping information by yourself now~Good day!

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja Darra Näytä viesti
    Hi.
    What happened to your authentic Kanger pro/aerotanks ?
    Are they now clones?
    The price is the same,if not even higher as in the authentic kanger pro tank 3,which i ordered from you a while back.
    The Kanger products are all clones as long as we wrote the clone word in title. if not, it is authentic. Do you have any problems?

Lainaus Alkuperäinen postaaja CigaBuy.com Näytä viesti
    I will visit the Kamry factory this afternoon(GMT+8), to have a look at their producing process, and the newest God 180W box bod, I think I will bring some pictures back if you have interests! Anyone is interested in?
    BTW, considering my poor Finnish and the poor Google translator, I will use English to talk with you! Hope you can accept it!! Thanks!!
    Here are the Kamry factory environment, here is products assembling line and the process of mods and atomizers:
    http://www.cigabuy.com/index.php?main_page=ws_search_result&keyword=Kamry

IMG_0682.jpgIMG_0699.jpgIMG_0696.jpgIMG_0687.jpgIMG_0690.jpgIMG_0695.jpgIMG_0693.jpgIMG_0698.jpgIMG_0702.jpgIMG_0728.jpg

Sivu 1 / 53 123451151 ... ViimeinenViimeinen
Keskustelu Kaupat

Kirjoitusoikeudet

• Sinä et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
  • Sinä et voi kirjoittaa vastauksia
  • Sinä et voi muokata liitteitäsi
  • Sinä et voi muokata viestejäsi
  •